Request - Cow

Note: Requested by @Milky-Space. Also, I'm finally ungrounded! For now, at least. I have a feeling it won't last though... Oh well. I hope you enjoy this one-shot though!

Pairing: Basicallyido407

Sometimes, when Marcel just needed some alone time, he would go to the field that was a short drive from his house. It was always nice there; sunny with a small breeze. There was a tree in the middle of the field that he would always lean against, and maybe take a nap or two.

Today was one of those days. There wasn't a reason for it, really. He just needed to relax for a bit, that's all. 

When he got there, it was like it normally was: sunny with a small breeze. He made his way to the tree and sat underneath it. He leaned his head back, sighing and closing his eyes. He soon dozed off with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcel yawned and stretched as he woke up. He tried opening his eyes, but the sun was just a little too bright and forced them to close. He tried to get up, but couldn't. Something was laying on top of his legs.

He forced his eyes open, although he was squinting, and looked down at his legs to see what the problem was. When he finally saw what it was, his eyes opened fully. He rubbed them to makes sure that he wasn't dreaming.

A man lay across his legs, sleeping peacefully. But that wasn't the freaky part. The freaky part was the fact that the man had what looked to be... Cow ears? Marcel felt something whack the side of his leg, and when he looked, the man sported a cow tail too.

Marcel watched as the tail flicked back and forth slowly, every once in a while hitting his leg. He looked back to the face of the man who was still asleep. Marcel lightly poked the side of his head, hoping to wake him up nicely. He did it a couple more times before the man finally yawned.

The man stretched, rolling over onto Marcel's stomach as he did. He finally opened his eyes, blinking a couple of times. He finally caught Marcel's stare and smiled at him. "Howdy." He sat up and brushed some of the dirt off of his clothes. He looked back at Marcel, who was still speechless. He frowned a little and waved his hand in front of Marcel's face. "Hello, hello!" Marcel shook his head and blinked.

The man smiled and stuck his hand out suddenly. "Hi, I'm Scotty!" Marcel looked down at the hand and slowly took it.

"Uh, hi... I'm uh, I'm Marcel." Scotty smiled and took his hand back. He looked up at the sky, which was still bright.

"Nice day out, isn't it?" he hummed.

Marcel followed his gaze, "Uh, yeah, I guess so." Scotty turned to smile at him before looking back at the sky. Marcel took out his phone to check the time.

When he did, he just quickly put it back in his pocket and got up. "Where are you going?" Scotty asked.

"I uh, I got to go home." Scotty frowned, but quickly turned it into a smile.

"Oh, okay. Bye!" He waved enthusiastically. Marcel awkwardly waved back and sped-walked to his car. He slammed the car door shut when he got inside. He breathed heavily and looked back at the tree. He saw Scotty's legs sticking out from where he was laying.

Marcel sighed, agitated, and hit his head on the steering wheel. "This is a dream, this is just a very weird dream, Marcel get your fucking head together and wake the fuck up," he mumbled to himself. He looked up and practically groaned when he saw that the legs were still there.

Instead of trying to get himself to wake up, he just drove back home, blasting the radio to try and get his thoughts away from whatever had just happened.