A/N 3

Heyo everybody! I wasn't planning on doing one of these this soon, but I thought I would have to for some stuff.

The one thing I wanted to talk about was the Asylum series.

I don't think I'm gonna write that as a book.

The reason being the original creator of it is making a comic series about it, and I don't want to take all the credit for it. I just don't feel comfortable writing something that isn't mine. So I will not be writing that one, I'm sorry. But don't worry about Heathens, that one I will write.

Another thing I wanted to talk about was about the 'The Detective and the Killer' book. I wrote this on my message board, but I'm guessing most of you didn't read it. I have lost all ideas for that story. For now, it will be technically 'On Hold'. If you guys want to put in your ideas for it, that would be great. I have some ideas, but those are for later on in the story. Once I get enough stuff to write for, then I'll take it off hold until I've run out of ideas again, which I will come to you guys again. I'll put this note on that book as well for the guys who don't read this book or whatever. But don't worry about It Started With a Wink, that one I'll continue.

Also, this book already has over 1k views and 200 votes. I know it's a small number compared to the other one, but it's a start.

Now that I'm writing this, do any of you want a face reveal? Someone mentioned it to me, and I don't really mind doing it. Let me know in the comments!

Anyways, remember that you can request anything anytime, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the one-shots!