Request - Enemies (Part 3)

Note: Requested by @alexessa1. Also, there's smut in this one-shot. I hope you enjoy it though!

Pairing: Vancat

Evan was already awake when the door slammed open. Tyler walked in, slamming it shut behind him. Evan was confused at the sudden outbursts, but didn't say anything. Maybe the cops finally found him or something. Tyler made his way straight to Evan. Evan thought he was angry at something. Until he got a look at Tyler's eyes.

Evan could practically see the lust in them. Tyler then did something that surprised Evan; he untied him from the chair. Before Evan could react, Tyler pulled him up and slammed him back down on the table. Tyler crawled on top of Evan, straddling him.

"Hello, Bat Owl. I've had enough playing with you. Today, I get my way with you." He laughed before furiously kissing Evan. Evan kissed back, his hands finding their way into Tyler's hair. Tyler grinded into him, causing Evan to moan. Tyler took the opportunity to let his tongue enter Evan's mouth. Evan moaned again, his grip on Tyler's hair tightening.

Tyler's hands wandered down Evan's torso, catching onto his belt. Tyler stopped grinding down on Evan, but continued to kiss him. He undid the belt with one hand and threw it to one side of the room. Tyler pulled back from the kiss to undo his own belt.

Once he got it off, Evan grabbed his face and kissed him hungrily, getting a slight chuckle from Tyler. Tyler turned Evan around, bending him over the table. He pulled off Evan's clothes slowly, just to tease him. Evan hissed as the cold air hit his skin. Tyler took his own clothes off just as slowly. Evan looked over his shoulder, panting slightly.

Tyler turned Evan's head and leaned in closer. "I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good, you hear? I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a month," he whispered. Evan shuddered as the words hissed out of Tyler's mouth.

Tyler didn't even hesitate with pushing himself in. Evan gasped at the feeling, his fingers scratching at the wooden surface of the table. Tyler pulled back before slamming back forward. Evan choked a moan out, his eyes watering.

Tyler continued to thrust, and he started to kiss and bite at Evan's neck. Evan moaned again, pushing himself back onto Tyler's cock. Tyler smirked and bit down on an all too familiar spot on Evan'e neck. Evan threw his head back as a loud moan escaped his lips. Tyler knew Evan was close when he felt him start to shake underneath him.

"T-Tyler-" Evan cut himself off with a broken scream that turned into a sob. He came onto the table, gasping for air. Tyler was not far behind, but he kept on going. "T-Tyler!" Evan moaned as he let his head fall onto the table. Tyler soon came inside of Evan, filling him to the brim.

Tyler pulled out, stumbling a little as he did. Evan almost instantly fell to his knees when Tyler let go. He shook as he gasped for air. Tyler crouched down to Evan's level, grabbing Evan's face. Evan's half-lidded lusted eyes peered up at him. Tyler smirked and kissed Evan. Evan kissed back like his life depended on it. Tyler pulled back, getting a whine from Evan. He got up and pulled his clothes back on.

He left for a quick moment before returning to clean up the mess that they had made. Evan still sat there, almost completely unable to move.

Once everything was cleaned up, Tyler picked Evan up and carries him to his bed. He put Evan under the covers, and Evan almost fell asleep instantly. Tyler smiled a little and kissed Evan on the head before leaving the room to go pick up Evan's things.