Intensity: Destination Everyw...

By iBasedSupreme

Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her de... More

Dash. (Part 2)
Seductress.
Creations.
Speak.
Rain.
Nostalgia.
IC4U.
Better Left Unsaid.
Save My Soul.
Crystal.
Heartbreak 808 Drums.
Everything.
Maybe We'll Meet.
I Spy.
Snake In The Grass.
This Boy. That Girl.
Right By His Side.
You Sold Your Soul To The Unknown.
Prince Of Egypt.
True Flight: Arrest In New York City.
No Pretty Pictures.
In The Midst Of Passion.
Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.
Butterflies.
Kaleidoscope (Part 1)
Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)
Laisse Tomber Les Filles.
Labryrinth.
Sasha.
Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)
Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)
X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)
Morphine.
♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)
●Haus Of Balloons● (Part 2 of 4)
↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)
Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)
L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.
Listening Rebellion.
Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...
Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.
Gateway Spliffs.
Overdrive.
Forged by Fire.
Cure The Material Girl.
Congratulations.
Epilogue.
Bonus Page: Q&A!
Bonus Page: Facts About The Series/Music For The Story

Loud.

34.9K 590 321
By iBasedSupreme

Some of those comments last chapter were suckish. :/ Dedicated to_iRenee. :) 'cause her comment had me #DECEASED...and it was thoughtful.

& Cadyn's outfit is on the side. (Inspired by India Westbrooks)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

___________________________________________________

[Monologue #29]

I.

I. Love.

I. Love. You.

I. Love. You. And.

I. Love. You. And. I.

I. Love. You. And. I. Miss.

I. Love. You. And. I. Miss. You.

___________________________________________________

{Mikhaela's House, Brooklyn, New York}

(Mikhaela is on the computer, trying to look up Mindless Angels. Her aunt comes into the room and looks at her)

Bobbie: What you up to, girl?

Mikhaela: (eyes still glued to the computer) Researching.

Bobbie: Don't tell me you're looking up that iCubed girl.

Mikhaela: It's iSquared, Bobbie.

Bobbie: Whatever. But you still never explained why you're doing this massive search on the girl.

Mikhaela: Because — you might think I'm weird for this — CADYN IS ISQUARED!

Bobbie: Impossible.

Mikhaela: How would you know? You don't even like Mindless Behavior.

Bobbie: So? It would be highly impossible for her to once be famous and not have paparazzi on her ass. Besides, what proof do you have?

Mikhaela: (clicks around for a while until she finds something) AHA! See, this is how I know. (reads an article) She was born August 6th, just like Cadyn. Her favorite colors are Blue and Green, just like Cadyn. One of her favorite foods are empanadas, just like Cadyn. Her favorite time of the day is at night, just like Cadyn.And BAM! She loves listening to Honey Cocaine, Nicki Minaj, and The Weeknd...JUST LIKE CADYN!

Bobbie:...What's your point? Many people can like those things.

Mikhaela: My point is that Cadyn is playing normal, but she's iSquared. See? They even have the same nose, same eyes, and those same damn DSLs!

[Dictionary for Dummies: DSL- In NY, IT DOES NOT MEAN CABLE AND/OR INTERNET. It means (D)ick (S)ucking (L)ips. Basically saying you have big lips.]

Bobbie: So why are you so butthurt about it?

Mikhaela: I'm not...I just think she should just stop leading us on by being somebody she's not.

Bobbie: Have you not seen how much the media shits on the girl? Sheesh, I'd hide my identity too. Besides,I highly doubt Cadyn of all people would lie like that.

Mikhaela: Oh really? (Bobbie nods and Mikhaela pulls out a printed blue form with Jassie's missing persons report) Everything on here matches except for the height, hair, and clothes she was last seen in.

Bobbie: (reviews the missing persons report and gasps at the comparisons) Oh...em...gizzles.

Mikhaela: Ugh, stop stealing my word. Geesh.

_______________________________________________

{Cadyn's House}

(Cadyn's P.O.V.)

Around 2 in the afternoon, I heard a knock on the door. I got up and looked through my peephole and saw Sevarion. I opened the door and Sevarion waved and hugged me.

Sevarion: Good afternoon, beautiful.

Cadyn: Hey, boo. So where we going?

Sevarion: I was thinking...maybe we could go to Fort Greene park?

Cadyn: Sure. (grabs her phone and her house keys) Why so spontaneous today?

Sevarion: I don't know...just felt like getting out the house.

Cadyn: Random...but I won't say no!

On that note, we left and walked to the park. We found a quiet little space on top of the hill and just cuddled. I swear, it was so cute. Prince never did something like this with me. We couldn't just chill and be together. Which makes me glad I left. I looked up and looked deep into Sevarion's green eyes. His eyes reminded of the sea, like a tree...and they reminded me of Princeton. His favorite color is green. Shit. I just can't stop looking into his eyes. They're drawing me in...and then, I felt him crouch down to kiss me in his usual, passionate way. My eyes rolled back into my head as I slid my tongue in. Then bam.

Cadyn: Ouch! (pulls away from the kiss, holding her eyes)

Sevarion: Are you okay, Cadyn?

Cadyn: No, it's my eyes!

Sevarion: Is it allergies?

Cadyn: No! My eyes. It hurts, Sevarion!

Sevarion: Babe, let me see your eyes. (she removes her hands from her eyes and he looks in her eyes) Woah. Are your eyes purple?!

Cadyn: They are?

Sevarion: Yeah...It's really weird.

Cadyn: Look. How about we cut this short? (starts looking around scaredly)(P.O.V.: Please don't let him know...)

Sevarion: But I was really looking forward to spending the day with you...

Cadyn: I'm sorry, Sev.

Sevarion: It's whatever. Just go on home.

Cadyn: Please don't be mad at me, baby. (walks over to hug him)

Sevarion: (wraps his arms around her waist while they hug) You know I can't be. You go home and rest, okay?(she nods and he kisses her forehead) I love you, Cadyn.

Cadyn: Please don't be mad?

Sevarion: I'm not, hun. Don't worry. (begins walking away)

I sighed and walked back home. I don't understand why I feel like this all of a sudden. I'm so regretful for no apparent reason. The one time I'm in a happy place, I have regrets. It just makes no sense to me.When I finally got into the house, I laid on my bed, cudding with Tropical Tracy. I found myself in deep thought. I'm happy. For once, I'm happy.

Suddenly, I looked up at the ceilingand saw a face staring at me evilly. What the hell is this? I blinked twice and the face was gone. I felt my heart rate speed up and fear creep into my body. Something's not right.

________________________________________________________________

{Atlanta, Georgia, 'The Dealer' Basement}

(Ice Gang is sitting around the table, counting profits, smoking blunts, and discussing new plans.)

Dessie: Okay, so the whole seduce the lonely boy didn't work, two years ago.

Royalty: Because you didn't go!

Dessie: I know. We had a reason, you know.

Seven: So what was the reason?

Dessie: Because me and Angela said we'd split it up into two different days so that he can forget one scene as we transition into the other.

Royalty: You know I trust you, Dessie.

Dessie: I know, dad. I won't let you down this year.

Marquez: It's a shame how Sammie beat her ass, though.

Antoine: Oh yeah...I forgot about that.

Seven: Well, she's gone now.

Stephon: Yeah...I wonder who killed her.

Seven: (blows out his smoke and nonchalantly speaking) Me.

Everyone: You...WHAT?!

Seven: She wasn't loyal.

Royalty: That's my boy. (gives him a high 5)

Shani: I wonder how your parents are taking it.

Seven: They're sad, but I don't give a fuck.

Dessie: Well, you got a huge set of cojones there, homie.

[Spanish For Dummies- Cojones: spanish for testicles. (if you don't know what testicles are, it's a dick, k?)]

Marquez: Anyways, we have to get to the main point at hand. How do we kill Jassie and Prince if one is missing and the other one blew back up into fame?

Shani: Jassie can be anywhere at this point.

Royalty: (paces around) I know...(turns around and faces them) Do any of you guys know a few of the possible places she could be?

Dessie: Probably with Aunt Sasha. Prince will probably look there, which is a win-lose situation.

Royalty: That'sperfect! We'll go up to New Jersey, because I'm sure Sasha Marie knows exactly where Jas'marieé is.

Antoine: What if she's not there?

Royalty: Eliminate her.

Stephon: So when does this plan go into action?

Royalty: Soon...sooner than later.

_____________________________________________________________

{The Omni Hotel, 6:02 pm}

(Everyone except Dede is out the house eating. Dede sits there, watching Loiter Squad. The phone rings and she automatically pauses and gets the phone and answers it.)

[Phone Convo]

Dede: Hello?

McCoy: Hello, is this Keisha?

Dede: No, it's Deanna. One of the Mindless Angels.

McCoy: Well, hello Deanna. This is Detective McCoy from the investigation.

Dede: Well, what's up? Did you guys find her?

McCoy: That is something I'll be discussing with you guys in two weeks. We'll be confirming some things before you guys get the status on the whereabouts of Jas'marieé.

Dede: You still didn't answer my question.

McCoy: Just don't worry, okay?

Dede: Okay. Well, goodbye.

McCoy: Talk to you soon.

[End Of Phone Convo]

Dede: Nigga lying. Ain't confirming shit.

Everyone: (strolls through the door except Prince) We're back!

Dede: McCoy called.

Keisha: Well...? What happened?

Dede: He's coming around in two weeks because they're re-confirming some things.

Keisha: Like what?

Dede: I don't know. He didn't say what exactly.

Brittany: Maybe they found her!

Prince: (pops in the door after hearing part of what Brittany said) They found my baby?!

Prod: We don't—

Prince: NOT NOW PROD! MY BABY IS COMING HOME! (smiling like crazy)

Lay: But—

Prince: No time to talk, Malaysia! I got a bunch of planning to do. (turns to Dede) How long will be before she comes home?

Dede: (opens her mouth, then closes it)(P.O.V.: Come on Dede...)(sighs) Two weeks.

Prince: OH YESSS! You guys don't understand how much I'm excited to see her. I'm going to be the best boyfriend to her. (races to his room, hype about the situation)

Everyone: (whispering) Dede...what the fuck was that?!

Dede: What?

Biz: You completely just lied to the kid.

Dede: I have my reasons.

Roc: And what exactly are those reasons?!

Dede: He'll stop sulking around here, he'll stop bitching, and he won't be such a dud in interviews.

Ray: You kinda have a point.

Roc: But what about when he finds out Jassie probably isn't coming?

Dede: You never know, so shut up.

Brittany: But—

Prince: (comes out his room, still grinning)

Shay: Damn, you're glowing like hell.

Prince: I'm excited. I'm already marking dates off. Every day is a new adventure.

Prod: It's nice to see you in a good mood, Prince.

Prince: A good mood? Dude, I'MSKIPPING ON AIR RIGHT NOW! (skips around them) This has to be one of the best days of my life!

Lay: We know you're ecstatic, Prince...but tone it down.

Prince: (takes a breath) Okay. I'm cooler than a penguin now...Anyway's it's hot as hell and I'm bored. Pool?

Everyone: Leggo! (runs into their rooms)

Prince: (waits for them to get ready)(P.O.V.: This is one of the best things to ever happen. If I get one last chance to reverse this all, I'm going to take this chance and take it all the way. The things I do for love...)

___________________________________________________________

{New Jersey, 6:24 pm}

(Sasha's P.O.V.)

I don't think I've ever cried as much in these two years. I miss my child and I'm still hurting. She could be anywhere at this point and I don't know. I pray to God every day that Jas'marieé isn't dead. She is my soul. She's the main reason why I live. I'm so scared of what I'll do when if she's dead. I really want to contain my anger, but it's hard to. If my baby is dead, Deshawn is one dead man and I put that on my mother's grave. I don't ever swear like that, but I'll shoot a man before my kin dies. That's a promise to God.

I laid in bed, in heavy thought. I thought about the memories. When we were a happy family. Me, Nick, Jas'marieé, and Isadore. The present now looks horrid. Me and Nick divorced.Isadore left the house, finishing college. Jas'marieé is on the road, living her dreams...or not.I wish I could rewind the past. I'm not happy here and I'm hurting. I'm alone, cold, and just done with everything.

I shifted my weight onto my side and I felt my eyes turn blue. It made me even sadder, knowing that Jassie's eyes do that as well. I looked at the paper that stood out the most on my board by my studio office area. The eviction notice. It's been hanging there, mocking me with it's boldness and plain Times New Roman font. Its' threats hold me by a rope.

Choking me.

Suffocating me.

I got up from where I laid and walked over to the board. I pulled the paper off the board and looked at it. Jassie wouldn't want to see me like this. I grabbed my phone and looked into one of my drawers. I found my mother's necklace and I held it up to the light. The words appeared in the inside and I looked closer in.

My sweetheart Sasha Marie,

You are my life. I want you to provide for my maríposa, Jas'marieé. Provide with the numbers.

- Your Mother, Gabriela.

I looked at the numbers below her note. 26,000,000. Provide with twenty-six million? I'm not getting it. Then it clicked. I moved the armoire and saw the hole in the wall. I always saw Ma put her stuff in here as a child. No, this can't be.

I put my hand inside and swished it about. I felt a paper come into my hand. I pulled my hand out and saw a hundred dollar bill. What the fuck? I swished my hand around more and found more. Is this what she meant?

Mama Sasha: Holy crap. Is this real?

I swished around, only to find more.

It's only a dream...I think to myself.

I slapped myself silly twice. I wasn't dreaming at all. I actually had it. I have twenty-six million dollars? Holy shit. It's a sign. I'm not a strong believer of signs, but I'm sure of this one. The sunset shone throught the blinds of my window and I smiled at the sight.

I don't think I've ever felt this calm as much as I do in the past two years.

______________________________________________________________

{Alabama Avenue, Brooklyn, New York}

(Sevarion's P.O.V.)

 I sat there on my computer, trying to find anything about this Jas'marieé Gutierrez girl that Mikko rambles on and on about. I was looking link after link and saw nothing but slanderous titles about her.

Head of Mindless Angels, iSquared is a Pothead Now?

Pause. Roc Royal and iSquared DATING?!

iSquared...A Homie Hopper?

iHate iSquared - Official Hate Page For The Mindless Homie Hopper

iSquared Pops Pills at 14th Birthday Party?!

Is iSquared from Mindless Angels a Little Bit TOO Mindless?

iSquared...is MISSING?!

2 Years After iSquared's Leave...Where is she?

 Looking at the headlines sickened me to my stomach. How could someone recieve so much hate from the general public? I went to Google Images and pulled up her picture. Sheis certainly a beautiful girl. Honey blonde hair, asian eyes, and a smile to die for. In a way, I saw the resemblance between her and Cadyn. Body wise, I don't see it. The ass though, understandable. That's besides the point.

 I heard my door open and there stood my dad. He is a very intimidating man in my eyes. He's lean, standing at 6'5". He has brown eyes and looks very much like me. I looked up from my computer to hear his booming voice in my ear.

  Jerry (Sevarion's Dad): Sevarion. What the hell is this shit coming in the mail? (throws down a pile of dance and college football scholarship forms down on the computer desk)

  Sevarion: It's mail, Captain Obvious.

  Jerry: Why is it here?! You know you don't want to attend these schools. Why apply?

  Sevarion: Because I want more options, more than Harvard.

  Jerry: But what can you get from this football shit that you can't get from being an anesthesiologist?

  Sevarion: My aspiration.

  Jerry: Nothing at all. You will be going to Harvard, do I make myself clear?

  Sevarion:...

  Jerry: (raises voice) Do I make myself CLEAR?

  Sevarion: Whatever, dad.

  Jerry: You'll thank me later. (walks out the room)

 Sevarion: Yeah right.

  I resumed to look through the rest of Google's images of Jas'marieé. Suddenly, I came across an image of a missing person report. Ironically, it had Jas'marieé's name and picture on it. I read the description of her in awe. Everything that was described reminded me of Cadyn...No...this can't be.

____________________________________________________________

 *Princeton's Voice* Hold up, hold up, whoa there!

  Why the hell did Dede lie like that? What's up with Cadyn? Why is Sevarion's dad such a butthole? :/

  Find out soooooooooooooooooooon! ^_^

  Goal: 30 comments.

 & about the comments, I'm about to push you guys even more. If the comments aren't detailed, they won't count. I don't HAVE to write, you know.

  *No MB Fact Of The Day Today*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 129 20
This is the trilogy to the Unfaithful series. (Look on my page for the 1st and 2nd books) The August family has been through hell and back, but now t...
853K 13.7K 28
Hi, I'm Sam. I was only 14 when I lost a big part of my life but I couldn't keep that holding me back from living a good life. I put up with school...
28.2K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...
10.5K 100 22
Love is love no matter how it makes you feel nore makes you look like after the storm. Hey im Marie Gomez and my boyfriend is Princeton from Mindles...