Dark Love

By Vader1995

Charlotte Boone, 21, has been accepted to John Jay College for her undergraduate studies in Computer Science... More

Chapter 1-Arrival
Chapter 2-The Interview
Chapter 3- My Heart Beats
Chapter 4-Note
Chapter 5-Addiction
Chapter 6-Shopping
Chapter 7-Dinner
Chapter 8-Rejection
Chapter 10-In The Dark Of The Night
Chapter 11-Home
Chapter 12-Not Real
Chapter 13-White Wedding
Chapter 14-Honeymoon
Chapter 15-Back Home
Chapter 16-Love Me Tender
Chapter 17-Change of Plans
Chapter 18-Exposed

Chapter 9- I'm Sorry

7K 208 3
By Vader1995

Charlotte POV

I was hysterical. Aiden tried to have his way with me. I knew that work was going to be awkward with him there, probably waiting for me. I immediately took my laptop out and began typing my resignation letter. After typing and printing the resignation letter, I changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth, and went to bed knowing what I was going to face tomorrow and how much I might hurt him.

The Next Morning

I woke up, dreading what I had to do. After preparing for my last day, I walked to the garage where my car was parked. "No note this time." I exclaimed. I proceeded to drive away towards McGinnis. I pulled up and saw Spencer talking to Aiden. Oh shit! I thought. Aiden was probably waiting for me. I stayed in my car and waited for Aiden to leave. He looked so damn handsome. His chiseled face, his stocky frame and intimidating aura. If he wasn't my boss, I would have had sex with him. His erection was pressing against me, which made me let on a small moan last night. I want to climb him so badly Stop it! That's gross  my mind said. Aiden took off with his group of thugs. After, I jumped out of my car and yelled, "Spencer!" He turned around and greeted me. "Spencer, I hate to tell you this but I have to resign." "No! Why? The business is doing so well and its good money. Please don't go." Spencer begged. "I have to. I can't say why. Just know that working here was fun and I'm sorry." Spencer sighed and took my letter. He gave me a hug and said, "Look, I'll mail you your check. It was nice knowing you." I smiled and walked away. "Wait, are you leaving New York?" Spencer asked. "No, I'll be here for college. I'll just look for work elsewhere. Thank you again Spencer." I walked away, feeling free of the job and of Aiden. 

Spencer POV

After Charlotte left, I called him. "You're right. She resigned. What are you gonna do to her?" Aiden replied, "What I have to. I need her." With that said, he hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 3.4K 30
I don't know when he laid his eyes on me and since then i became his obsession . sometimes his love makes me feel I am the luckiest person but the ne...
8.2M 194K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
386K 11.1K 87
Amelia McCarthy; a 21 year old young girl, coming from a good family. She is a lively college student, majoring in business. Ajax Santiago; a 26 yea...
923K 23.1K 43
Highest Rank: #2 in passion : #1 in kidnapping : #3 in possessive : #12 in ma...