hate to love you.

Bởi hermosaddlovato

don't you just find it so hard to hate someone that you love? sounds crazy huh? demetria devonne lovato. yes... Xem Thêm

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
New Story
Mental Health Day :)

fifteen

739 25 10
Bởi hermosaddlovato

i decided today would be the day that i go to bella instead of going to dad.

it's just that she's a bit younger, you know? and she might get me a bit more.

i decided to let dallas stay asleep back at the hotel room and send her a text instead telling her that i'd be back soon.

as i reached dads door, i got a text back from dallas.

from: dallas

- don't stay out too long. we have things to do at 9, be safe, love you.

i put my phone in my pocket and knocked on the door. shortly after, bella came to the door with a towel around her hair and one around her body.

"hey sis." she said waving me in the door closing it behind me.

she began to walk into her room.

"dads not here, but if you wait there for him, he will be back soon."

"wait," i said standing up, "i came here to see you, instead of dad." i called out.

"oh, okay then, wait right there for a second." she said stopping and going into her room.

i heard shuffling and bumping and what seemed like another voice.

"okay!" she yelled out. i then followed her into what appeared to be her room. it was purple and had a lot of posters in it.

i went and sat on her bed as she turned around.

"talk" she said softly.

i nodded, "so i m-" i stopped, "oh, wow, okay." i said closing my eyes and turning away.

before i knew it, after i began talking, bella dropped her towel and began to change.

"what? we're family. chill." she said laughing.

sure, we are family, but... i don't want to see my sister like that.

"well, anyway. when i was back in texas, i had your mom, mrs. thorne, for a teacher. and well, before she sent me this email," i showed her the email, "i didn't put two and two together." i said.

she laughed.

"well it says she wants guillhermo to ex-" she started, but i interrupted her.

"no, but i want you to. that's your mother." i said.

"okay, so basically my mom has always had a passion for teaching, and so after not being able to find a job in the new york area, she eventually had to look elsewhere." she said taking a break.

"my mom was told by dad that he wanted her to look for one in your school, and it just so happened to be that there was a job opening in your school. so guillhermo wanted her to take it to look after you. and she did." she explained.

i nodded.

"okay, so why isn't your mom here living with you and dad?" i asked.

"well, before dad and your mom were together, my mom and dad were together and had me. my mom stayed in the area, but took me with her. after i was around 8, i decided i wanted to live with dad and she understood. but, before i lived with him, my mom and dad broke up, and he went with your mom. when i was 5 you were born. so basically, my mom is my dads ex girlfriend." she said.

wow, that's a lot to take in.

"well, i guess that's it, thanks b-" i said.

"wait," she said grabbing my arms. "can you do my hair for me?" she asked.

i could tell that she just wanted to hang out for a while with me.

i nodded and smiled.

i blow dried her hair, and afterwards decided to give her a braid since her hair was pretty long.

it was quiet while i was braiding her hair.

a few minutes in, you could her a sneeze.

"bless you." i said, but so did bella.

"thank you." i heard.

"i didn't sneeze, i thought that was you." i said suspiciously.

"whoops, sorry, it was me. i tend to say bless you after myself." she said.

she's lying. there's someone in here.

"my turn!" she said switching places with me to do my hair.

when she was done i hugged her, and said thank you.

"hey, can you come over tomorrow?" she asked. i nodded.

"k. thanks." she said as i left.

before i left i could her shuffling and a voice in her room, "that was close." another voice said as bella laughed.

that voice sounded familiar. someone in my family.

----------------------------------------

"hey, dally." i said walking into the hotel room practically jumping on her.

she smiled, "great. you're back in time." she said. i nodded.

"well, let's leave." she said.

"for what? you never told me where or what we're doing." i said going to the door.

"our apartment is ready." she said grinning.

apparently while i was gone, dallas went to the apartment overnights and fixed it up.

we reached the house, and this is what i saw.

(living room)

(kitchen)

(basement)

(dallas bedroom)

(guest bedroom(s))

(my room)

(attic)

after taking a full tour, i turn to dallas.

"dally, it's perfect!" i yelled and moved towards her.

i engulfed her in a huge hug.

"and so are you, babygirl. you deserve it." she said as we laid on the couch.

this is gonna be great.

---------

short chapter, i know, sorry.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

236K 7.9K 41
My father's death lead to my mother remarrying to another man in less than a year. She replaced the only man that knew how to stay and the one man th...
29.2K 744 17
Demetria fanfiction with Y/N💕💕
44.4K 1.4K 29
"For the world, you are someone, but for me, you are the world." Isn't it just peculiar how your family for example, makes you go with your "mom,"...
9.9K 369 16
"When people who have trust issues fall in love it's scary. The people they fall for fill up that hole in their life that was left by someone who cau...