Perfectly Imperfect | Lippa

By schuylersistcrs

Phillipa Soo and Lin-Manuel Miranda may be two completely different people with separate lives, but they happ... More

"Let Me Be A Part of the Narrative." - One
"Meet Me At..." - Two
"Highlights!" - Three
"You Ever See Somebody Ruin Their Own Life?" - Four
"Could It Be?" - Five
"Pepperoni or Cheese?" - Six
"He's Adorable." - Seven
"Helpless!" - Eight
"I love you." - Nine
"Family." - Ten
"The Park." - Eleven
"And No One Else." - Twelve
"The Lock." - Thirteen
Fourteen ( ;) )
"Emergency Meeting." - Fifteen
"Say No To This." - Sixteen
"Let It Go." - Seventeen
"Sticks." - Eighteen
"Goodnight Kisses." - Nineteen
"Cupcakes." - Twenty
"Show Time." - Twenty-One
"Needs." - Twenty-Two
"Parties." - Twenty-Three
"Under the Mistletoe." - Twenty-Four
"Hangovers." - Twenty-Five
"Messages." - Twenty-Six
"Memories." - Twenty-Seven
"Holes." - Twenty-Eight
"With All My Heart." - Twenty-Nine
"Dressing Rooms." - Thirty
"Punches." - Thirty-One
"Small Talk." - Thirty-Three
"Breaks." - Thirty-Four
"Trouble in the Air." - Thirty-Five
"Mornings." - Thirty-Six
"Meetings." - Thirty-Seven
"Rambling." - Thirty-Eight
"Baby Talk." - Thirty-Nine
"Countdown." - Forty
"Secrets." - Fourty-One
"Appointments." - Fourty-Two
"The Aftermath." - Fourty-Three
"News." - Fourty-Four
3 Month Break?
"Unimaginable." - Fourty-Five
"8:04 AM." - Fourty-Six
"Sunshine." - Forty-Seven
June 24, 2018
"As Long as I'm Alive..." - Forty-Nine (End)

"Christmas." - Thirty-Two

2.6K 78 120
By schuylersistcrs

ALRIGHT SO I FOUND THESE PHOTOS WHERE LIN AND PIPPA ARE IN HELPLESS AND THEY LOOK SO IN LOVE ITS SO CUTE!

Oh, and I found some sexy tweets... ;)

DATE: December 25, 2015

-

It was Christmas day, and Anthony was no where to be found. Instead of spending the Christmas with the 'Hamilton family,' Pippa and Lin decided to have their own quiet Christmas. Just them and Sebastian, especially since all of the drama that had unfolded only a few days ago.

Lin was awoken by Sebastian jumping on his chest excitedly. "Papi! Papi!" he shrieked, ignoring the fact that Lin had opened his eyes and was yawning.

"What is it, bud?" he asked, sitting up and putting Sebastian on the empty space next to him.

The empty space next to him.

Lin immediately noticed that Pippa was gone. He tensed up, looking around the room. He let out a huge sigh of relief when he saw the door open and Pippa stepped inside.

"It's Christmas!" she exclaimed, a huge grin painted on her face, which immediately made Lin smile. Pippa made her way across the room to him and kissed his forehead.

   "It's Christmas!" Sebastian repeated, jumping on Lin's lap. "Papi, presents!"

   Lin sighed and picked Sebastian up, getting off of the bed. He wrapped his free arm around Pippa as they left the room. The three walked over to the living room, where there was a fake pine tree set up, several presents under it.

There was the scent of hot chocolate and cinnamon in the air. Lin handed Sebastian to Pippa and placed a kiss on their heads. "You two go ahead and start opening presents, I'll go brush my teeth."

Lin left to go to the bathroom, and mPippa sat down on the couch, holding a restless Sebastian in her arms.

"Mami, open presents!" he squealed happily, trying to get out of Pippa's grasp, but she held on tightly.

"In a bit, sweetheart." Pippa hugged him tightly. "We just need to wait for daddy. He'll be out soon."

   And not long before that, Lin came out of the bathroom, rubbing his hands together. "Alright, who's ready to open presents?"

   Almost instantly, Sebastian threw his hands up in the air. "Me!"

   Pippa giggled and set him down on the floor, allowing him to run over to the presents, almost tripping over his own two feet. She was a bit surprised when Lin pulled her up and tenderly kissed her, but wrapped her arms around his neck nevertheless, melting into the kiss.

   It wasn't until they heard Sebastian gagging that they pulled away. "Sorry Sebby," she muttered, chuckling softly. Lin smiled and walked over to the tree, followed by Pippa. He sat down on the floor, crossing his legs as Pippa sat on her legs.

   Lin reached out for a present and grabbed it. He handed it to Sebastian, saying "That one's from daddy."

   Without hesitation, Sebastian started clawing at the wrapping paper, revealing a Chuggington toy, which made him freak out. "Gracias, papi!" he squealed.

   Pippa giggled as she watched Sebastian try and take the toy out. "Now, now, Sebby, not so fast. You still need to open your other presents."

Lin nodded and pointed to a rather large present. "And I think mommy got that just for you..."

Sebastian quickly ran over to it, grabbing the bag and trying to drag it back to Lin and Pippa, but it was too big for him. He sighed in defeat just as Pippa for up and walked over, helping him out on taking whatever was in the big gift bag out. She pulled out a teddy bear that was twice the size of Sebastian. Adorable, really, but giant.

   Lin's mouth parted slightly, his lips forming an 'o' shape. "Well I'll be damned, well I'll be damned.."

   Pippa started laughing and set the bear down. "Yeah, I couldn't help myself. I had to buy it for him." Sebastian was already sprawled out on it.

   "That's uh... that's a giant bear," he laughed, standing up and wrapping his arms around his girlfriend's waist. "I wonder what you got me..?"

   "Don't get your hopes up, babe," Pippa chuckled, resting her head on Lin's shoulder. "It's small, but meaningful."

   "Then that's all I need," he cooed, smiling contently. "I think my present for you is dead..."

   Pippa's eyes widened and she turned to look at him, her eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

   Lin started cracking up, but eventually started laughing. "I'm just kidding! Nothing's dead. Yet."

   She stared at him, obviously unconvinced. "Okay... But I swear to god, Lin-Manuel Miranda, if you give me a dead rat for Christmas..."

   This made Lin laugh even harder. "Why would I give you a dead rat for Christmas?!" he exclaimed, clutching his stomach.

   "It's happened before, okay?" Pippa smiled and rolled her eyes. Lin finally managed to calm down and sat back down on the ground. Sebastian had gotten off the teddy bear and crawled over to the Chuggington toy. He was dragging it back to the bear.

   Seeing as Sebastian was no longer interested in any other gifts, the couple decided to open up their gifts to each other. Lin thought that it was best if he opened Pippa's gift first, because what he had for his lovely girlfriend would cause quite a stir.

   Pippa handed him a medium sized present, the size of a normal picture frame. Lin opened the gift, unable to contain his happiness when he saw what was underneath all that wrapping paper. Under it all was a picture frame with a collage that Pippa had put together. Pictures of Sebastian, Lin and her all bunched up together. It was wonderful.

   Lin's eyes flickered from the picture and then to Pippa. "Oh, Pips, it's amazing!" he gasped.

   She scooted closer to him and kissed his cheek. "I'm glad you like it, baby," she cooed.

   Lin put the picture frame down and cupped Pippa's face with his hands, kissing her softly.

   After a bit of kisses, Lin got up and walked over to his present for Pippa, which oddly had holes in the wrapping paper. He slowly and carefully dragged it over to her, smiling. Once it was in front of her, he sat back down. "Open it."

   And Pippa did just that. She had to stop herself from peeking in the holes. She ripped open the paper, her heart stopping when she saw what was hidden underneath it all.

   It was a kennel with a gray mutt in it. The dog was panting, its tail wagging. The pair heard Sebastian squeal, and in no time, he was next to the kennel, his eyes wide. "Puppy!"

   Pippa looked up at Lin, her mouth open in disbelief. "You adopted a dog?"

   Lin chuckled and nodded, reaching over and unlocking the kennel, opening it. The dog ran out, tackling Sebastian, who tried to hug it.

   "Oh my god," she muttered, covering her mouth. "You adopted a dog!" Pippa grinned, giggling. "What's its name?"

   Lin picked the dog up off of Sebastian and put it on his lap. "She doesn't have a name yet."

   Sebastian got up and ran over to his dad, trying to touch the small pup.

   The dog started licking Sebastian's face, which made him burst out into a giggling fit. After a few licks, she jumped off of Lin's lap and made her way over to Pippa, where she started nibbling on her ankle.

   Pippa laughed and scratched the back of the pup's neck. "What are you doing, honey?"

   "Tobillo!" Lin exclaimed all of a sudden. Everyone looked over at him, confused.

   "What?" Pippa questioned.

   Lin laughed and gestured towards the dog. "We'll name her Tobillo."

   "That is such a weird name," Pippa muttered, picking the dog up. "But I like it. Welcome to the family, Tobillo!"

   Tobillo licked Pippa's face, her tail wagging so ferociously that it shook her whole body.

   Everyone was so hyped up by Tobillo's presence that they didn't even hear a knock that came from the front door.

   Another knock came, louder than the last one. Lin heard it and got up. "I'll get it," he told Pippa, who had let Tobillo down. Sebastian was trailing after the small puppy, who was exploring her new home.

   Lin walked over to the door, wondering who could be on the other side. He opened it, amazed by the person that stood before him.

   "Vanessa?"

-

Hello hello hello! I'm not sorry for leaving it on a cliffhanger ;)
     Thank you all for reading!
         - Danielle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 637 21
"Mr.Miranda please this decision could save her life."
2K 30 25
Lin has an almost 1 year old son and his wife was in an accident. Pippa's husband left her. But what happens after they both leave Hamilton? Read to...
Infectious. By M.

Fanfiction

86.1K 2.6K 40
(Pippa x Lin)- Lin Manuel Miranda, creator of 'In The Heights' and the current Broadway smash hit, 'Hamilton', is gripping to the reality of being a...
4.2K 212 57
Sequel to BOOM! || Lippa Dear Alexander... That's all you're getting. READ THE BOOK And it is Lippa, not Hamiliza