hate to love you.

By hermosaddlovato

don't you just find it so hard to hate someone that you love? sounds crazy huh? demetria devonne lovato. yes... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
New Story
Mental Health Day :)

twelve

857 30 7
By hermosaddlovato

i woke up to my phone ringing.

i look at the time and it's about five thirty. i picked up the phone and groaned.

"hello?" i said in a sleepy voice.

the other person on the line chuckled and started to speak, "i'm sorry, are you sleeping?" she said.

quickly realizing it was demi, i sat up, "no, no. please, talk." i smiled a little.

this is my sister. sure, there's still hate in me, but i'm ready for that to be over.

"okay, so what's up?" she says. i roll my eyes a bit.

"i think, it's time for this to end. we have been hating each other for a while now and i am tired of it. you always treat me like crap, but everyone else better. i'm your sister for fucks sake." i said letting everything out.

"gabs, i am really sorry. i know that i am the most shittiest sister, and i actually do feel bad. it was never you, it's always me. i guess i've always been jealous because you're the better sister." she tried to continue on, but i stopped her.

"that's fine. i understand, it doesn't make everything okay, but let's start over." i said hopeful.

"agreed," she chuckled. "it's amazing how my fifteen year old baby sister is wiser and more mature than me." she said.

i laughed a bit too, it's the truth. "demi, everyone is more mature than you," i said.

"gabriela! dinner is ready!" i heard mom yell.

"okay!" i yelled.

"where are you, anyway?" i asked demi.

"sweetie, i can't say right now, but... go eat dinner i'll text you later, okay?" she said.

"sure. bye demi." and with that, i turned off my phone and put it on charge making my way downstairs.

there were empanadas. mm my favorite.

"why are you cooking empanadas?" i asked suspiciously.

she only cooks empanadas when something huge is going to happen.

"well, let's just eat first." mom said.

we began to eat and halfway through the meal, dallas cleared her throat.

"i have to tell you something, gabi..." i stopped eating because she sounded like this was going to hurt me.

maddie was at a friend's house, so i assumed dallas had already told her.

"i'm moving to new york." she said.

i began to laugh.

"w-why are you laughing" she said.

"because you're kidding." i started eating again and she just stared.

"you are, kidding right?" i said.

"no, baby. i am actually leaving." she said.

she began to start again, but i couldn't take it. i ran upstairs and before i knew it, slammed the door in dallas' face.

she knocked and opened it.

dang, i didn't lock it.

i was laying on my bed crying when dallas came and laid next to me running my back.

"please sit up, you didn't let me finish." she spoke sitting up.

i sat up too wiping my eyes. apparently tears were still falling because she too, wiped my tears off of my face.

"mom said, that if you want to..." she started and then stopped.

i relaxed my face even more making a 'really, dallas? keep talking.' face which made her laugh and pinch my cheeks causing me to laugh.

"she said that if you wanted to, you could move and stay with me." she said smiling, my face lit up.

i jumped on dallas and hugged her, beginning to scream, "yes! yes! yes! i'd love to!" i yelled. i was so happy.

"so she said yes?" i heard mom say from the door.

i smiled and jumped towards mom thanking her and hugging her.

"when do we leave?" i asked.

"the day after tomorrow." dallas said.

"tommorow we are all going to go to disney and spend some quality family time together." mom said. i love disney.

"get to packing your clothes, and in about thirty minutes, stop, and come downstairs, we're going to watch a movie together," mom said.

"okay, love you guys." i said.

i began to pack all of my clothes, and sheets. it didn't take long, i'm not really a clothes person, so.

i still have some left, but they called for me downstairs.

i went downstairs and saw popcorn, candy and scary movies.

scary movies.

i hate them, but demi loves them.

i walked over to the couch and sat down next to dallas and mom. eddie was on the other side of mom.

yeah, that eddie dude? no offense maddie, but he's not my favorite.

"let's get to watching." they said.

we were watching rings.

about halfway through the movie, i was tight into dallas, but i heard a noise coming from behind me.

i turned around to look, but nobody was there, plus it was dark.

there was scary music and i didn't like it.

the music began to get louder, and eventually...

"Ahhhh!" came from behind me.

i jumped so far up into the air, bringing the popcorn into the air with me, and darted to the lights to turn them on to reveal a laughing demi.

everyone was laughing, pretty sure i was the only one who actually didn't watch the movie and not know that demi was here.

she was laughing, and i went upstairs in my room and into the bathroom.

i was staring at myself, and then demi came from behind me and hugged me.

"did i scare you?" i gave her a death glare and moved away. she looked sad.

"i thought we were cool?" she said.

"we are, but you know how bad i hate scary movies, and then you're going to scare me?" i said.

"i'm sorry." she said obviously hurt.

i turned around with a smile on my face, and she immediately started smiling too.

"lol." is all that i said.

she playfully slapped me, "don't ever do that to ever again." she said.

i laughed.

she began to look serious again, and told me to come sit on her lap.

"so, i know that i am shitty, and you told me to forget about it, but i can't." she said.

i rolled my eyes, and turned to face her.

"please, just listen. i'm really sorry, and i just want you to understand that. please forgive me." she said.

she took out a small kay's jewelers bag from her purse, and opened it up.

she gave me a small box, and told me to open it.

sitting in the box was a gold ring with diamonds that spelled demi on it.

"why do i have yours?" i said.

"because, i have yours." demi said smiling and showing me the ring on her finger that said "gabriela".

i smiled, and she took the ring and placed it on my finger.

i hugged her and from the door i saw mom.

"awe that was so cute!" she said along with dallas as they recorded.

we all laughed and hugged each other.

we went downstairs and finally watched a happy movie. we ended up falling asleep on the couch, it's been a long day. maddie was in her room all night. who knows doing what.

i am actually pretty happy. that's rare.
----------------------------------

"get up! it's ten! go get dressed and meet me back downstairs for breakfast!" mom said banging two pans together to wake us all up.

we all went and got dressed.

maddie, me, dallas, and demi decided to dress alike. we wore pink cami's, white shorts, and black flip flops, along with black sunglasses with our hair in a ponytail.

we looked so much alike, well of course, maddie looked different and so did i considering that demi and dallas has a different dad and so do i and so does maddie.

we went downstairs and laughed as mom adjusted her eyes to see who was who, since we had the sunglasses on.

but, demi with her pink hair stood out.

we all ate our food, and then took off to disney.

on the way, we blasted demi's music and recorded the whole way. only because she hates listening to her own music.

we get out of the car and go through the gates.

we reach the roller coaster that we wanted to go on, since we all love them. it was tall, but i forget the name and we can't see the sign from where we are.

demi couldn't be recognized and im grateful, because she always has to be stopped.

we walked to the front of the line and started to get on.

"dallas!" i said patting the seat next to me. she smiled and came and sat next to me.

little to my knowledge demi wanted to sit next to me.

we rode about five rides until we got to another huge roller coaster.

dallas started to sit next to me when demi spoke up.

"dallas, how come you get to sit next to gabriela all the time?" she says.

i open my mouth wide because dang.

"well, demetria, i am sitting next to her because that's​ how it usually is." dallas said.

"well, things are different now, and i want to sit next to her." demi said crossing her arms.

dallas rolled her eyes.

"then by all means, sit next to her, queen." dallas spat.

she moved next to maddie in front of us and sat in front of me.

before the ride took off, i touched dallas' shoulder and spoke to her, "don't be mad..." i said.

i hate to see her so mad.

"babygirl, i could never be mad with you." she said.

then the ride took off.

the rest of the time, i stayed with dallas ate with her, rode with her, and i could tell it was getting to demi.

like, i said start over, not that you'd automatically be my favorite sister and i'd only love you.

i walked over to her and maddie, "demi, you're not mad, are you?" i asked.

she looked at me and smiled shaking her head no.

"hey, babygirl, let's go ride this!" dallas said.

i nodded and ran over to her.

we enjoyed it.

but i knew that demi was mad. and demi always gets what she wants, even if it's me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 112 15
Enjoy my one shots ;) My be TRIGGERING for those of you struggling with self harm and suicidal thoughts. Also I just want to tell all of you that yo...
157K 3.3K 62
Hey I'm Skylar Jade Lovato. Yes as in Demi Lovato. Before you ask no I won't put in a good word for you for my sister. Why? because I hate her that's...
29.2K 744 17
Demetria fanfiction with Y/NšŸ’•šŸ’•
529 36 51
Are you a LOVATIC? Or Demetria Devonne "Demi" Lovato's fan? Add this to your library, play her song and have sing with her. *Demi Lovato's fan af her...