Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader

1.5K 49 8
By Erin_Winchester55

Imagine: AU where you're an Omega and Dean's an Alpha. Someone bets him to try and seduce you.

"Pay up Bryson, I just banged Gina under the bleachers." Dean smirked proudly, holding out his hand that he expected to be filled with money.

"God dammit Winchester. How does your Alpha ass get all the Omega bitches?" Bryson, a Beta, groaned. This was the third bet he'd lost this week.

Well, he kinda asked for it. Dean Winchester was the player of the university campus. Nearly every Omega female had been with him and every male, regardless Alpha, Beta or Omega, wanted to be him.

Dean laughed heartily. "I dunno man, they love my scent and big d-"

"Okay!" Bryson cut him off, grimacing. "I get it!"

"Then stop betting me about these things. It's like you're asking me to take your money away." Dean scoffed playfully.

Bryson raised his eyebrow as someone caught his attention. "Oh yeah? Well, how I make you another bet. And if you win, I pay you double." He tempted.

Dean shrugged, he was getting money and sex out of this so he'd be crazy not to say no. "Sure, why not. Who'd you want me to screw this time? I'm sure it'll be easy."

"I'm not so sure Deano. This one's stubborn." Bryson smirked.

"Hello, Dean Winchester; sex God. Or have you forgotten?" Dean said like Bryson was stupid.

"I know, I know." Bryson held his hands up in defence. "But, I don't think Y/N knows over here." He nodded in your direction.

Dean followed Bryson gaze which was laid on a girl with H/C hair and a good frame. The Alpha ran his tongue over his bottom lip as you bend over and picked up a textbook.

Your scent. Damn your omega scent drove the Alpha in him crazy. So sweet and innocent. He just wanted to ravish you. When you turned around, Dean saw your face and his eyes widened. You were beautiful.

Dean couldn't focus on anything else other than you. Where was he again? Who was he with? Everything was fuzzy as he just looked at you.

"Uh Dean? You're doing a creepy Alpha stare." Bryson said awkwardly. He wouldn't understand what was happening to Dean. He was a Beta, not an Alpha.

The only thing that broke Dean out of his state was you making eye contact with him. You gasped softly as you smelt his intoxicating scent which made your inner Omega bow down submissively.

However, you weren't one to be ruled by your instincts. Especially when it came to Dean Winchester. Biggest Alpha player around. Nope. He wasn't getting into your panties ever!

So you simply scoffed at him with distaste before slinging you bag over your shoulder and picking up your books before leaving.

Dean felt three things at the scoff. One; His pride hurt. Two; His inner Alpha wanting to take control of you. And three; A challenge.

Never before had he had that reaction off anyone. Especially not a female Omega. Omegas practically threw themselves at Dean. You were going to be tricky but Dean liked that. He liked a challenge.

"Well, I don't think she likes you. Looks like I'm gonna win on this one." Bryson laughed.

Dean scowled at him. "Think on Beta, by the end of this week, that sweet innocent Omega won't be so innocent anymore." He smirked.

"You're awful Winchester." Bryson snickered.

"Nope, I'm an angel with bad intentions."

**

My locker door slammed shut which made my jump slightly. "Well, hello there Sweetheart."

"Piss off Winchester. I'm not going down on your slut list." I growled, face remaining stony.

Dean held his hands up in surrender. "Damn Sweetheart, I just wanted to say hi."

"Then take me to the supply closet and go all Alpha on me. So like I said; Piss. Off."

Dean smirked, eyes piecing into mine. "I like you."

I huffed, rolling my eyes. "Oh great, and I thought my day couldn't get any better."

"Nah seriously Sweetheart, I like you. You've get spunk. For an Omega that is." Dean chuckled, leaning back onto the lockers and grinning down at me.

"Directions must be hard for you." I smiled tightly to him to which he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Never finding your way to a decent pick up line." I finished, patting his chest patronisingly before walking away.

Dean watched you leave again, biting back a grin. Damn, you were amazing. His inner Alpha was screaming at him to chase after you but he held back, simply observing his pray before pouncing.

***

Later that day, Dean skipped class to play some basketball out on the schools court. He was usually good but right now he sucked.

"Deano, get your head on the game man." Gabriel, one of his friends pushed his shoulder. "Stop being so...distracted."

Dean coughed awkwardly. "Yeah, sorry man." He tore his eyes away from the distraction.

Gabe's eyes flickered to where Dean was looking and smirked. "That Omega girl you and Bryson made a bet on huh?"

"How'd you know?"

"Dude, I'm the Angel of mischief. Nothing gets past me."

Dean rolled his eyes and looked back to you. You were out doing gym. And of course you just had to be in those short shorts that fitted you so well. The Alpha could not keep his ass from your ass.

Gabriel continued to tease Dean as they played. Their team won the game and when he turned back to look at you with a proud grin, his mood faulted.

Gadreel, another Alpha was talking to you. Although Dean was friends with Gad, the other Alpha was a real asshole. He thought that because be was popular he could get all the girls.

And that's what he was trying right now. Gadreel was smirking and staring at you like a piece of meat. It was clear to see that you were uncomfortable in his presence.

Something inside Dean stired at the sight. His inner Alpha was raising his hackles and growling. Before he even knew what he was doing, Dean found himself walking toward you.

'Protect Omega. Mine. Mine. Mine' His mind was thinking over like a broken record. But you were just a bet so why was he acting like this?

Y/N's POV

And another cheesy pick up line. Could this get any worse? I smiled politely at Gadreel and listened but I was losing my mind.

"So, what do you say, Sugar?" Gadreel grinned confidently.

"Ugh, about what?"

The Alpha rolled his eyes. "Weren't you listening? I asked you out on a date."

Before I could answer, another Alpha made his presence known. Oh great, life hated me today.

"Hey Sweetheart." Dean flashed a perfect smile, wrapping one arm around my waist. Excuse me Bitch? What do you think you're- "Sorry about that, Coach wanted me." He lied the looked at Gadreel. "Oh, hey Buddy."

Gadreel looked a little surprised. "She's your Omega?" He asked straight up.

Dean just smirked. "Not yet but she will be." He winked.

Rage built inside me. I was a frickin' person, not a peice of meat! Yet, the Omega inside me was purring at the closeness of Dean. He smelt- no! I would not think about that!

Gadreel just scoffed. "Oh come on Man, give us a chance before you get her all to yourself!" He said arrogantly. "Come her Sugar, I bet my knots bigger. You don't wanna settle with less than advantage do ya? I know you're a Knotslut."

I could feel Dean tense. Oh shit. He gently pushed me behind him, standing in front of me on a defensive mannor. How did this even happen?!

"Say that again, Assholes." Dean growled a little.

Gadreel stood a little taller. "Or what? Gonna fight me Princess?"

"Guy, please don't-"

"Its okay Omega, I've got this." Dean reassured with a mischievous smile that made my Omega nod in submission but didn't do anything to assure me. "I think you should apologise to the Lady."

Gadreel laughed. "I think I should beat your ass. Two very different things."

The two Alphas stood practically head to head, growling and making themselves look as threatening as possible. None of them were backing down so before fists were thrown, I got on the middle of them, facing Dean.

I placed my hand on his firm chest, looking up at him pleadingly. "Dean please, he's not worth it. Let's just go. Please..."

Dean glanced at me, eyes softening. He smiled softly then nodded. "Alright 'Mega." He gently.

I smiled, taking his hand and leading him away. I took Dean under the bleachers and then ripped my hand away. "First off, my name is Y/N! Not Omega. Second, I don't need protecting just because I'm Omega. And last, why do you smell so goddamn good all the time? It's driving me insane!"

Dean laughed. "Alright, I'm sorry. I'll respect your boundaries. And me smell good? Darlin' one whiff of you and it's no wonder other Alphas are all over you."

I blushed for some reason. "S-shut up. It's not like I can help it."

"Me neither, Darlin'."

"Anyway, even though I didn't need the help back there, thanks for the help."

Dean chuckled. "I'm sure you would've got punches in before me so I had to protect Gadreel. You're one scary Omega."

I let a giggle escape. "Hell yeah I am. Better watch out."

Dean put his hands up in surrender. "Oh please don't hurt me. I'll do anything."

"Fine, then you're taking me out for coffee." I smirked, folding my arms across my chest.

Dean's eyes widened at my sudden confidence. "Really? I mean sure! Totally." He tripped over his words which made me laugh.

"Alright, meet me in the parking lot after school. I've been wanting to ride in your sweet car for a while now." I went up to him and pressed a small kiss to his cheek. "Bye Dean." With that, I walked to my next class.

Dean watched as you walked away, completely transfixed. He held the spot where you kissed him with a smile. His Alpha practically yipped with excitement. Then he remembered the bet. Fuck, he wasn't interested in the bet anymore. This was more than a quick fuck. For once, the Alpha wanted more. And he'd already screwed up before it started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 53 9
supernatural imagines & preferences requests: open [✔️] closed [] In this book, I will include - dean winchester - sam winchester - castiel - jack k...
125K 2.1K 47
~Dean ~Sam ~Castiel ~Gabriel ~Crowley ~Lucifer ~Michael ~Charlie ~Adam ~Kevin and more!! Request open always! Smut, Fluff, xReaders, One shots, and...
96.6K 884 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNING⚠️: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...
206K 2.8K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)