Somewhere in Neverland

Per brainjunkies

A Jack Barakat/ All Time Low Fic Kirsten and Jack finally patched things up after the crazy situations they'v... Més

Say Goodbye
to the halls and the classes
Say Hello
to the job and the taxes
The weekends with old friends
spilling into 9 to 5 routine
Tell me how you feel over and done with
Like your life is a map
with no compass to guide
At the bar drinking way too much
We sing along to forever young
We'll start a life
of a plain and simple
Of great times
with far better people
And weekends with our friends
Laughing about the wine that stains their teeth
We'll talk about how your parents separated
How you don't want to
make the same mistakes as them
and trying to feel forever young
Here we go again
Wishing we could start again
Wendy, run away with me
I know it sounds crazy
Don't you see what you do to me
I wanna be your lost boy
Your last chance
A better reality
Wendy, we can get away
I promise if you're with me
Say a word and we'll find a way
I can be your lost boy
The last chance
Your "everything better" plan
Somewhere in Neverland

I'll say it's all about sticking it out

23 2 0
Per brainjunkies

□□ "It's really comforting to know that I can hold on to someone who is more than willing let go of other things just to hold me with his both hands." □□

"Sorry about barging in a while ago." Lisa said as she pushed another merch box towards Kirsten's side of the couch. She then sat down beside her afterwards.

"I'm a bit glad that you did, actually. Someone else could have seen me naked. I'm embarassed with you, what more for the others?"

They kept their lips shut for a moment, but when their eyes met, they bursted out laughing and made Rian surprised that he lost grip of his controller. The back lounge echoed with laughter.

"So what happened after I left?"

When Jack and Kirsten went to the bus after All Time Low's set, the rest of the band and crew went straight to the pub that Alex went on the morning before. Jack and Kirsten were left on the bus for a long time, just enough for them to talk about the twitter revolution, and have some more time together.

"I just wished that it wasn't that nasty, you know?" he answered back when Kirsten tried to console him about the twitter revolution that happened overnight.

Kirsten jerked her knees upwards, causing Jack to snap out of his sad thoughts. He sat up back on the couch. "So you're the strong girl now?"

Kirsten shook her head and answered, "Not really. I just remembered someone's words for me."

"See? There are still a lot of people who are happy for us." he said as he pulled her in for a hug.

Kirsten laughed a little with Jack's confident voice. She wasn't really talking about the comments anymore. She remembered what Alex told her about them, having relationships. They are people too. They have a heart that can fall in love with anyone and can get broken. But even with the risk of having their hearts fall apart, they take the chance to prove of what they are capable of doing for love.

"Yeah. They are happy for us." she said, knowing that there were still positive responses and even heated commen-versations (made up word :D) between bashers and the supporters of their relationship. "I guess I got a handful of lovers now."

"Not to put you down, but also a hoard of haters." Jack replied then he kissed her head.

Kirsten turned to him with a big smile, "I can't carry a hoard, so I'll just stick with the handful."

Jack gently nodded his head and smiled from ear to ear as he felt Kirsten lightened up about what happened. He bit his lips in happiness and hugged her tight until they laid down on their backs. He hugged her like a human-size pillow and whispered, "That's my girl. I'll stay around, y-you can release your anger on me and I wouldn't mind. I want you to tell me everything that I should and shouldn't know."

"Is that necessary?" she asked as she returned the favor and hugged him back.

"Your problem, is my problem now. What bothers you, will bother me even more if you won't speak out about it."

Kirsten felt a rush on her head. She didn't know where it came from or where it was hiding all along. But in that moment, it seemed like the bits of her life flashed in her mind and the whole shape of her future was in Jack's eyes.

Goosebumps ran over her arms and body. And she felt the sudden urge to cry out loud. "I love.. you! We're getting.. married!" she tried to squeeze the words between her sobs. "I-I'm.. It's sinking in now!" her tears won't stop flowing and Jack coudn't help but laugh at her and her funny way of accepting things.

He shook her as she kept on crying like a little child. Jack kept on kissing her and Kirsten's not doing anything about it. She's too busy letting their engagement take her heart and mind.

They fell off the couch and it stopped Kirsten from crying. Jack's weight was too much for her to handle. She groaned as she pushed him away from her but Jack heard it differently.

As he pushed himself up with his hands, his boner poked on Kirsten's legs. They looked at each other with surprise. Kirsten looked crazy with all the tears in her cheeks plus her shocked expression.

"You're turning me on looking like that." Jack whispered.

Kirsten wiped her tears with her hands and pushed him away. "Yeah, and you turn me on by talking to me like that."

"But I always do the talking?" Jack said as he walked slowly towards the fridge.

Kirsten tailed behind him, "But you don't always talk while you're above me." She gulped on the milk that Jack sipped with.

"And I'm not always naked, so let's go and see the difference."

He pulled her into the bathroom behind them. He gently slid the door as he held on to her waist, briefly carrying her around to the shower. As soon as his feet landed on the shower floor, Kirsten's shirt flew up into the shower curtain rod. Jack's belt hit the floor together with his boxer shorts. They removed the remaining articles of clothing left on their body at the same time.

Kirsten grabbed her hair and tied it up while Jack removes her bra, kissing her at the moment. She kissed back and jumped into him as he opened the shower. Kirsten squealed as the cold water hit her back.

"Get me away from it! It's too cold!"

"I'll make you hot then."

He stepped back and aligned his shaft into her. In one quick motion, Kirsten's scream almost cracked the mirror. But as Jack carried her up and down with his arms, her scream slowly turned into moans of pleasure. And everytime Jack hits her sweet spot, he could feel his hair almost getting pulled out with her bare hands.

The cold water that was still flowing in her body was no match for the hot juices that she's giving out. Her panting was turning him on like crazy. And when the bus door opened and they heared footsteps coming in, the intensity and excitement almost made them witness the fences of heaven.

"Oh, fuck. Ah! They're here! Ah!" Kirsten whispered as she tried to catch breath and kept her mouth shut.

"I know." but he kept on pumping her like crazy. She hugged her head and breathed out on her ear. He could hear the pleasure, the pain and the ecstastic feeling from her soft moaning.

She almost choked when the bathroom door opened and they could see a shadow sitting on the toilet.

They slowed down and it made Kirsten close her eyes. She's too turned on to get fucked slowly. It was torturing her madly.

Jack closed his eyes too, not for the pressure of getting caught but because of the relieving sensation that cumming gave to him. When he opened his eyes, Kirsten got that shocked expression again but this time, without the tears. She climbed down from his stiff and still sensitive trunk body as he flinched.

Jack turned around and buried his head on the corner of the shower. Kirsten turned away from him. She didn't know if she should feel shocked, angry, or indifferent about it. She could clearly recall the feeling of his thing blowing out inside her. The warmth hasn't faded yet.

But what she couldn't recall was the feeling of embarrassment as the curtain opened and exposed her body to the mystery entity that's doing a business with the toilet bowl.

"Oh my gosh!" they both spoke out, miraculously not in a loud way.

Kirsten closed the curtain again and called out, "Just tell me if you're done."

"You saw my naked butt, Lis?" Jack called out, still facing the corner wall.

"Yeah, I think so."

"It's alright! Everybody has."

It was awkward but not silent since the shower was doing its best to conceal the situation that they were all in.

They could hear the people outside looking for Kirsten, her phone was ringing. They could overhear Alex and Rian's conversation.

"Kirsten's phone is here!" Alex asked out.

"Don't worry, Jack's phone is here too." Rian asked back.

"Oh, they must be having some quality time."

Yeah, right. Quality time as they stood in the shower, waiting for Lisa to get done with her business. Quality time as Jack cleans the corner tiles with his nose. Kirsten appreciates the fact that Alex got worried when he saw her phone.

After a while, the flush echoed on the bathroom followed by the sliding of the door and soft sound of its locking, the sound that they forgot to be mindful about before they got carried away from a boner that's sticking out from Jack's shorts.

"You go get some clothes for me after your sulking." Kirsten said as she sat down on the closed bowl and wearing her only dry shirt over her head.

"I love you, Kirsten!" Jack said as he ran to her and hugged her. "Look, whatever happens, I will always love you. I'll give up my everything for you!"

"He always tell me that too." Lisa said as Kirsten told her what happened after she left the bathroom. "And you know? "It's really comforting to know that I can hold on to someone who is more than willing let go of other things so just to hold me with his both hands. " Lisa shared with her eyes shining like the stars that they are looking at outside the window.

As soon as Rian stepped out of the back lounge, their talk got a bit serious. "Is that how you deal with, you know, bad comments?" asked Kirsten as she sealed the box.

"The comfort should always be in your mind and in your heart." she pointed to Kirsten's chest. "We don't really know what else is in store for us and just like any other couple out there," she then held on to her hands, "just trust him. He's the great burrito fucker Jack Barakat, but he is still a boy in love with the greatest and sweetest merch girl, slash singer Kirsten Fuentes!"

In Lisa's mind, she wanted Jack and Kirsten to have a peaceful relationship together. Sooner or later, they will be officially married. Lisa's proud that they have come up to that decision. She thought that they have gone to an roller coaster ride as a couple, something that took time when it comes to her and Alex. They didn't get to meet and fall in love in a year. They went through the growth and understanding slowly.

"I don't want the two of you to experience a break up and all those jealous acts, cause you guys don't need that just to know that you two are meant to be together."

Kirsten tilted her head, trying to break down what Lisa has just said. They did break up already, but they never came to a point in thinking that they have already moved on and get jealous with their ex's new partner or love interest.

"It seems fast and its not how Alex and I did things, but as I hear and watch the two of you, I couldn't find any reason for you two to slow down just to have a normal love story. Treasure the moment and shove off all the negativity. I know you guys can do it!" Lisa continued.

Kirsten almost broke her jaw as she smiled on everything that Lisa said. And Lisa's not stopping soon.

"There will always be haters, not just with the fans but on the whole industry. I'm not inclined into music or whatever but I already experienced having people talking behind your back, people who has personal itentions and dirty motives for our dearest band, just to get their own plans settled. Don't let them get in the way. "

"You are really into us. " Lisa laughed at Kirsten's message for her. She realized how eager she sounded on her advice for Kirsten. "If you're not Alex's girl, I would call you out as Jacksten's no.1 fan!"

"Oh I think I'm really fit for that!"

"Fit for what? A bridesmaid's dress?" Cass asked out and rendered Kirsten and Lisa in awe.

If Cass didn't stretched her arms out, the two wouldn't have any idea that she wants a hug. The three hugged each other while making small jumps. Jack ran from the back lounge to join in, Rian and Alex followed after. Zack jumped off from his bunk to join the fun as well.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

^_____^

★ Votes ★ are greatly appreciated.

♥ Add to Reading List ♥ to get updated.

◆ brainjunkies ◆

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

512 26 34
When Alex visits a sick patient in the hospital for charity,he comes across a beautiful,shy,quiet girl. She'll try to make a huge mistake. But, when...
1.3K 89 22
UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGES "How could this happen?" Juliet Thunder was a successful female bassist alongside her best friends until her brother died. J...
7.3K 148 36
*Part three of Oh, Calamity series!* The bands are finally settled into adult life, without any more second guessing who they are as people. New stru...
7K 427 21
Nicky has been away from home for years. She had missed her mom but most of all her best friends. They are all in a band called Set It Off. What will...