Banglyz One Shots~!

De apl_2003

Hope your not lactose intolerant because these are pretty cheesy. Enjoy! Plagiarism is prohibited. Mais

(Jeongin) Arranged Marriaged
(Taejeong) Seujeong's Child
(MiHope)
(Banglyz 2) Weekly Idol
(2Jin)
(Sugae)
(RapSoul)
(JisooxMyungsoo)
(KeiMin)
(Banglyz Maknae Line)
Choose one pls
(Jeongin/Banglyz)
(KeiMin)
Note
(Jeongin)
(TaeJeong)
(TaeJeong) Music Core MC
(Mihope) - Music Core MC
KeiMin (Kinda)
Banglyz Sub-Unit
(Banglyz)
Please answer these!
(RapSoul)
(JisooxMyungsoo)
(Taejeong)
(Jeongin)
(Sugae)
(FMV) Jeongin
(FMV) Sugae
(Jeongin)

(Banglyz)

509 39 8
De apl_2003

"Oppa! Oppa! Marry me!" Fangirls were screaming out as BTS got out of their car in front of the school gate. Seoul Academy, one of the most prestigious schools in Korea. And of course like in every other story, BTS are the most popular guys. You have Jin, Suga, Jhope, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

They looked around smiling at their fangirls, giving some fanservice like making hearts, blowing kisses, that kind of stuff. Little did they know that they were being watched.

"Ugh, Unnie. I'm bored." A female voice complained.

"Shh. They might hear you." Another said.

"Just wait til we get the signal from the others. Don't let them​ out of your sight." A slightly higher pitched voice said.

BTS walked through the gate and headed to class. "Ah, don't you love having fangirls to greet you everyday." Jimin said as he put his hand behind his head. "It's great, expecially when they give you presents." Said Taehyung.

"Unnie, what time is it?" A new female voice said into a radio.

"7:50. Ten more minutes and the halls will be clear. That's when I'll give you the signal." A voice from the radio said.

"Got it. The others are carefully making their way in the building. I hope this works." Said another.

"Don't worry, this isn't our first mission."

"Yeah, beside this one is really easy compared to our others." Two new voices came and said.

"Five more minutes now." The radio voice said.

BTS continued chit chatting til the bell rang at 8:00.

"Now!"

In the blink of an eye seven girls came out of nowhere. They were wearing black crop tops and short black shorts with black boots that went up to the ankle. They also each had a weapon belt, loaded with a hand gun, taser, two knives and extra bullets.

"The hell?" Suga said as he looked at them.

The girls were cornering them into a corner.

"Put on your mask." One of them yelled. They all took out a white mouth mask and put it on. The blonde one dropped what look like a bomb and a power went everywhere. BTS inhaled the it and passed out on the ground. Each girl took a member and dragged them out the school.

"Why are they so heavy?" The youngest complained.

"We're almost to the van. Just deal with it." The oldest said.

They made it the them van and saw a girl sitting there with a laptop and headset. "Good job girls. Now let's get them to the place." She said. The girls nodded and put the guys in the van, sitting down next to each other. As they drove off Jimin opened his eyes.

"What?" He questioned. One of them saw and opened up a tube of something and put it under his nose to smell it. After he did he passed out again. Once they got to the place, they put each member in a chair and tied them up. Hands behind their back, legs tied, and a cloth covering their mouth. BTS of the opened their eyes and we're shocked to see the girls. Jin tried to yell but it just came out as a bunch of mumbles.

"Can it." A girl said.

One of them coughed and stepped forward, it was the girl with the laptop.

"Let us introduce ourselves. I'm Seo Jisoo, I work with all the technology." She then pointed to the seven girls, indicating for them to introduce themselves too.

"Baby Soul."
"Jiae."
"Mijoo."
"I'm Kei." She said nicely.
"Myungeun or Jin."
"Sujeong."
"Yein."
They all said after each other.

After shaking his head back and forth repeatedly, Namjoon was able to get the cloth out of his mouth.

"Pft. What do you think your doing to us?" He said with an angry voice, hoping to scare the girls.

"I don't know. Tieing you guys up." Baby Soul replied as she sharpened her dull knife.

"Let me explain." Jisoo said. Before she could start, Jin interrupted.

"I'll call my parents and sue you!"

Jisoo chuckled. "Let me finish. You see, you can't call you parents on us, number 1 because they are in Japan. And number 2 we were hired by them."

"What do you mean?" Asked Jhope who was confused about the situation.

"All your parents borrowed money from and loan shark and he lives in Japan too. All together, your parents owe 7 billion dollars. And since they can't pay back the loan shark is keeping them in Japan."

"Then why are we here?" Asked Taehyung

"Because, they're coming after you guys too. So your parents hired us to keep you safe. Plus we knew that of we asked you to come you wouldn't so we kidnapped you." Jisoo explained.

"I don't believe you. Get me out of this immediately." Jungkook said as he wiggled him his seat. Yein then pulled out her knife and walked up to him, putting the knife close to his neck. "If you don't wanna die, then stay still." She said and then walked back to her unnies. Jungkook just froze.

"Wah, our Maknae is becoming a strong girl." Mijoo said and clapped her hands. Yein smiled and winked at her.

"Anyway, there's a big house near here that's hidden in the woods. We'll stay there til we know it's safe." Baby Soul said.

"What about school? We're students." Jimin asked.

"Don't worry, Jisoo Unnie hacked in the computer system. As of right now, all of you are in America going on a trip." Kei said happily. Jimin smiled at how one of them seemed nice.

"Unnie, your not that good at being mean." Sujeong said as her and Yein went to cut the cloth around the guys legs. "Do we need to put them​ to sleep?" Jiae asked as she got out the sleeping powder.

"Um.. Maybe for that one. He seems to talk a lot." Myungeun pointed to Jin. "It's fine we won't need it." Baby Soul said. She went to Jisoo. "So how long do you expect the parents to be gone?" "About 5 months." Jisoo said checking her laptop.

"Unnie, can we get in the van now?" Yein asked as she was holding Jungkook's hand behind his back. They didn't untie their hands. "Yeah. You, Sujeong and Mijoo will ride with them. The rest will ride together." Leader Soul said.

Yein, Sujeong, and Mijoo put them all in the van. Mijoo was driving and Yein and Seujeong sat in the back to keep a watch on them. Taehyung got a idea, he scooted closer to Sujeong. "You know, you're really pretty. I was wondering if later you would like to have some fun." He told her and winked at the end.

"Are you trying to seduce me? Cause it's not working." She grabbed her knife to scare him. It worked. He scooted closer to Suga. "Nice job Unnie." Yein said.

"So are you guys like secret agents?" Jhope asked, finally understanding what was happening. Yein nodded. "What agency are guess are you guys from?" Namjoon said. "Woollim." Sujeong answered. "We're here!" Mijoo yelled to the back. The doors opened and there were the other girls.

They brought the guys in the house and sat them down. "The rules. You can't leave pass the fence outside unless one of us is with you. No trying to call for help. You can't leave the house after midnight." Soul said. "You guys will be sleeping in the three room upstairs. We will get the three that's down here."

"Oh! We need clothes." Jimin said.

"Right, we'll send two people to go shopping for clothes and food." Jiae said. She scanned the room and noticed that all the girls were sitting. She smiled when an idea popped up.

"Last one to sit down have to go." All the girls sat but Sujeong was last. "No!" She whined. "But Soul Unnie said two people have to go." "You get to choose one of us to go with you." Jiae added. Sujeong looked around the room. "Yeinnie!" "What?! I don't wanna go." "To bad." Sujeong went and linked arms with Yein. "Let's go!" "Don't you guys wanna change your clothes." Myungeun said and pointed at their outfits. The Maknaes went into a room and changed. They came out and walked towards the door. Sujeong was wearing a light pink dress that had a yellow jacket over it. Yein was wearing a white shirt with jean shorts and a denim jacket. "Wait, how will we know their size?" Yein asked.

"Jungkook and Taehyung will go with y'all." Namjoon said as he looked at the boys. He understood the situation they were in and decided not to fight it. "Hyung!" Jungkook complained. He gave his Maknaes the death stare. Kei went and cut off the cloth from their hands and they left with Yein and Sujeong.

"Myungeun and Kei, untie the rest of them." The two girls nodded and did what they were told. Then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Jisoo said as she left to opened the door. She opened it and saw Myungsoo or L.

"L Oppa." She said surprised. "Hey Jisoo." He said. "Can I come in?" She nodded. He walked in and waved to the rest of the girls. He saw the guys and chuckled. "Looks like that mission wasn't hard." He said as he walked around the guys.

"Who are you?" Suga asked coldly. "I'm L. Another agent from Woollim." He answered. He remembered something. He walked back to Jisoo. "Here." He handed her a disk. "It has some information that you might be looking for." She smiled. "T-Thanks Oppa." He smiled and ruffled her hair. "I'll be going now." He waved and left. Jisoo closed the door and a smile formed on her face.

"Aw!! Jisoo's​ crush was just here." Mijoo teased. "Hush Mijoo." Jisoo said. "You're turning red." Kei pointed out.

The boys were kinda confused but they went with it. "Hey, so um. How long will we be here?" Namjoon asked as he was rubbing his wrist. "About 5 months." Soul answered. "That's so long." Suga said. "It's not like we like it too." Jiae said.

On Yein and Sujeong's side, they just got to the store. "Okay, let's find some clothes for them and then we'll get food." Sujeong said. "Why don't we split up. Two of us get food and the other two get food." Jungkook suggested. "I like that idea. Me and Sujeong will get food." Taehyung said as he linked arms with Sujeong and left. "Okay then. I guess that leaves me with you." Yein said as she looked at Jungkook. He just shrugged his shoulders. They went to the clothes sections and started picking out clothes.

"Sujeongie, can we please get this." Taehyung asked as he showed her some snacks. "No, we got to get what Soul Unnie wants." He pouted and she gave up. "Fine, put it in the kart." He smiled and threw it in.

"This one seems good." Jungkook said as he threw a shirt in the bucket that Yein was holding. She sighed and noticed man with a tattoo. She looked closer and saw that the tattoo was a symbol for the loan shark. She grabbed Jungkook and went to the dressing room. She then closed the door. "What are you do-" He was cut off by Yein hand. She called Sujeong.

"Hello?"
"Unnie be careful."
"Yein? Why?"
"I just saw on the the shark's minion."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Just don't let him see you."

She hung up. "What's happening?" Jungkook asked as he removed Yein's hand from his mouth. "There's a minion out there. If he sees you then you'll either die or get taken away."

Sujeong saw the man and hid her face and Taehyung's. "What's going on?" "Just don't look at that man with the tattoos." They walked to  another ilse and waited. She looked back and saw that the man leave. She let out a sigh and texted Yein.

"It's safe to come out now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I saw him leave."

"We can go now." Yein said as she took his arm and left the dressing room.

"That was close." Sujeong said. Taehyung just stood there not knowing what was going on.

"Jiae, could you help Suga." Soul asked her. "With what." "He wants a tour of the house." Jiae groaned and started to walk with Suga. All the girls had changed outfits by now. As they walked she looked at him.

"You look cold." She said looking straight in front of her. "Huh? I'm not cold at all, I'm actually kind of warm." "Not that cold. You look mean." He chuckled. "Cause I am." She rolled her eyes and told him where everything was.

"Unnie!" Yein and Sujeong called out when they got home. Soul looked at them. "What, what happened?" She asked. "W-We s-saw them." Sujeong said, stuttering. "Who?" Mijoo asked as she walked up to them. "One of the minions. He has the tattoo and he was at the store." Yein said. Taehyung and Jungkook put the shopping bags on the table and stood beside their hyungs. "What happened?" Asked Jin. "I don't know. One minute we were shopping for clothes and the next she dragged me into a dressing room." Jungkook said as he opened a candy bar and ate it. "Yeah, Sujeong tried hiding her and my face for some reason." Taehyung said. "Ohh... Maybe Yein's making the moves on Jungkook and Sujeong with Taehyung." Jhope added. "Hyung." Taehyung and Jungkook said.

While they were talking Myungeun looked in the groceries. "Kei Unnie, can you help me cook?" She asked as she looked at Kei. "Sure, what do you want to make?" Myungeun shrugged her shoulders. Jin came over and looked. "You can make stir fried chicken and Kimbap with that." He said. Kei and Myungeun looked at him, dumbfounded. He walked to the cabinets and grabbed a apron and started to prepare the food. He turned and looked at them. "Can one of you help?" Kei pushed Myungeun forward and went to stand with Jisoo. She stared at her Unnie while Kei just smiled.

"Mijoo-ah, take these to the room down the hall." Soul said as she handed her some bags. "What are they?" "They're weapons. Later Jisoo is gonna see if she can upgrade them with the help of L. Lay them out on the table too." She nodded and went. "I wanna go." Jhope said as he ran to catch up with Mijoo. She turned and sighed as she waited. "So, what kind of weapons are they?" He asked as he peeked in the bag. "The usual. Knives, smoke bombs, hand guns." They went in the room and she started to lay everything out. "How long have you guys been doing this?" "We all started at different times. Soul Unnie started 5 years ago. Jiae, me and Jisoo are at 4 years. Jin and Kei are at 2. Sujeong started 1 year ago. And our Maknae Yein started 6 months ago." She explained. "Wow. Do you think I would be cut out to be a agent." He asked as he did a James Bond pose. She laughed and shook her hand. "You wouldn't last a day." They walked back to the others.

"Dinner is done." Jin said as he and Myungeun set the food on the table. Everyone sat down and thanked them. They all started to get food ate. When they finished, the girls cleaned and they guys watched tv. "Baby Soul-sshi." Rap Monster went up to her and said. "Yeah?" She answered. "Come with me." He said and took her outside. She tilted her head and followed him. They stood outside and he turned to face her. 

"I want you guys to teach us how to fight." Her eyes widened. "What?" She said. "I said I want you guys to teach us to fight. If we are in danger, shouldn't we be able to defend ourselves?" She thought for a moment then answered. "Fine, we'll teach you guys how to fight." "Really?" He said, surprised. "Yeah. We aren't that mean."

While Baby Soul and Rap Monster were outside Kei was busy doing dishes. Jimin noticed and got up. "Do you need help?" He asked. She saw him and smiled. "No, I'm fine." She said sweetly. He was mesmerized by her smile. He started to rinse the dishes.  She looked at him and tried to stop him. He resisted it and continued helping her. "t's the least I can do." She sighed and they kept doing dishes. 

"Can I ask you a question?" he said. "Sure." "Not to be rude or anything but why do you seem like the only nice one?" She chuckled at him. "They're all nice, it's just that my members take some time to open up to people. I open up easily though." She said. He gave her an eye smiled and she smiled back.

Now that BTS is safe from the Loan Sharks with Lovelyz. How will they do when Lovelyz has to train them. Comment and Vote for a part 2!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

65K 1.8K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
324K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
16.1K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.