Little Red & The Wolf (Mafia...

By TiffanyCaitlin

When scarlet sees something she wasn't supposed to what will happen to her life as she knows it? Scarlet doe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 3

20.8K 613 85
By TiffanyCaitlin

Scarlett's POV

I woke up that morning feeling a hangover like no other and out of breath from gator sleeping on my chest. I guess he could tell something was wrong with me since he stayed by my side all night even with my late night bathroom visits there he was.

"Hey there buddy! Whose a good boy? How about we get you some breakfast?"

*BARK, BARK" I laughed "I'll take that as a yes cmon" I pulled on my robe and headed down the hall to the kitchen where Evie was already up making waffles.

"I thought I smelt something good where's mine?" She gave me a glare then smiled "in the microwave I wasn't sure when you were going to get up" I gave her a hug from behind and grabbed my waffles out of the microwave drowning them in butter and syrup and placing them on the table. I got gators food and fed him before myself as he sat patiently waiting for me.

"So are you okay after last night?" She gave me a concerned look we deal with drunk assholes at the bar all the time so punching someone in the face wasn't unusual for us. I hope she doesn't see through my lie.

"Oh yeah I'm good you know just the usual drunk doesn't know what no means. Really I'm okay." She nodded her head and joined me at the table.

***********

Hours later we had cleaned the house, caught up on our SOA, Taken gator out back for some exercise and now collapsing on the couch seemed like a good idea. Looking at the clock it was already 6:00 p.m "Shit Evie we have to be at work at 8:00" she lifted her head off the couch and looked at the clock.

"Ugh!!!! I don't want to go can't we tell mike we're sick?"

"I think he would know better cmon hop in the shower you stink." She looked at me and rolled her eyes before flicking me off and walking down the hall to her room.

"Love you too" I shouted after her and went to my own room to get ready for work.

************
Vitaly's POV

I was sitting in my home office when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." Of course it was Nikolai. "What do you want Nikolai I'm busy." I wasn't in the mood all night I had been thinking about this mystery woman and what exactly I had planned to do with her once I found her.

"Relax Alekzander and Irina are on the way over from the compound she says she knows who the girl is." This had peaked my interest. Now I had to decide what I was going to do.

"Thank you for letting me know, bring them straight here when they arrive I want to know everything." He gave me a curt nod and left the room.

30 minutes later he had returned with Alek and Irina. Irina was the top hacker she could get into anything, she could find out things about you that you weren't even aware of.

"Hello Vitaly nice to see you again." I gave her a slight smile. "Likewise please sit, tell me everything you have found out." She opened a file and placed it on my desk before taking a seat across from me.

"Her name is Scarlett Rockwell but she goes by Scar. Born and raised here In New Orleans, no brothers or sisters her parents died when she was 13 and she lives with her friend Evelyn  Masters who goes by Evie as well as her dog. They both work at the Red Dog bar as bartenders neither women seem to have any ties to the Italians."

Well Little Red looks like we're going to be meeting very soon. "Thank you Irina, please feel free to stop by the casino anytime free drinks of course." She smiled "of course I'll take you up on that." She waved good bye to Alek and Nikolai before leaving.

"Well she works tonight at 8:00 until 2:00 A.M what would you like us to do." What did I want them to do? I can't risk her running her mouth off to the cops. I don't need anymore drama with the Italians breathing down my neck.

"We will all go, I want to watch her see what we are dealing with."

"She is a small girl let's just take her and lock her up in the basement with the others." Nikolai was not one to waste time. He didn't get his nickname MadMan for no reason. He killed without reason. Acted on impulse this is why father left the empire he had built to me. That and I was the eldest.

"We aren't acting on impulse looks can be decieving. We will go and watch then follow her home. I want to take her when she is alone."

The plan was set now to wait.

************
Scar's POV

It was extremely busy tonight but Saturday's always were. Evie and I were running back and forth behind the bar bumping into each other trying to get drinks out as fast as we could.

The door to the bar opened in unison Evie and I yelled our wonderful slogan "welcome order a drink or get the hell out" I didn't bother looking up from what I was doing I was too preoccupied. But when I finally did I noticed at the back table was none other than the three men I had seen at the casino.

What the hell were they doing here I've never seen them come in here before. Calm down Scar there is no way they know it's you. Brittany was taking their orders as she approached the bar she looked happy.

"So I've got three orders don't worry I'll take it to them." If only she knew she wouldn't be so giddy. "What is it?" She gave me a sour look she was never a big fan of me and I felt the same she was way too bubbly and fragile and I was the opposite I was sassy and violent. "Three shots of vodka." I nodded my head and began pouring the drinks but not before one of our regulars decided to approach the bar.

"Ecuse meh ladiiiiiez can I has anuther shot?" Why am I not surprised? He was already hammered he couldn't handle his liquor and we had to suffer the consequences which usually ended up on the floor in front of the bar.

"Call a cab Jim you're drunk and I'm cutting you off." He gave me a dirty look. Tonight is really not the night to be messing with me. I could feel the three men's eyes on me from the back of the room. "I saaaaiiiddd I w..ant anuther shot" he grabbed me by the arm and refused to let go. I was already having a bad night and now not knowing what was going to happen with the men at the back table I had just about had enough. I turned to jim and punched him straight in the jaw. With that he fell to the ground sound asleep.

I heard Evie call me from the other end of the bar. "You okay Scar?" I shot her a thumbs up "yeah babes no worries." Brittany stood there in shock leaning down to check on jim. "He'll be fine let him sleep it off, ill take them these drinks" was I stupid for walking straight up to the man I had just seen kill someone the night before. Probably but I wanted to know if they knew see what they would do. This bar was practically my second home I felt safe here.

I walked up to their table and set their shots down they all stared at me they had to know. "Here you go boys anything else I can get for you?" I gave them a smile which the one with the long blonde hair returned. I turned to leave before his words stopped me.

"You've got one hell of a right hook there." He smirked at me sending a shiver through my body.

"And don't you forget it." And with that I walked away back behind the bar.

************
Closing time had finally come and I couldn't be happier. The men had left about 2 hours ago so I was hoping they were long gone. Jim had eventually woken up and I called him a cab to go home. Everything had been cleaned and we were ready to go. "You ready Evie? I'm so tired and I just wanna go to bed." She grabbed her purse and ran up linking arms with me. " yep let's go I need a shower and my bed. I smell like puke with a hint of jack and coke."

We locked up and walked out to my truck in the parking lot, it was empty so I think that was a good sign. We started driving down the road I couldn't help but think about the events that happened tonight. I wasn't afraid like I should be. Sure I ran away at the casino but that was to protect Evie. Death didn't scare me but I'll be damned if I bring Evie into this mess.

Pulling up to the house we got out and walked up to the door. I heard Gator growling from the other side. Evie and I looked to each other confused. I opened the door and flipped on the light quickly so he could see it was just us. It took him a moment but once he did he ran up to me licking me like he had never seen me before.

"Well that was strange you think he's okay?" Evie bent down to pet him as he licked her face. "I sure hope so"

Evie had gone to bed I had made my way to go my room but gator didn't seem to want to leave the front door. I didn't know why but I had a guess.

Thank you guys for reading, please vote and comment I'll be keeping the chapters coming! I'm really excited to be writing this story and have big plans for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 1.7K 33
Scarlet has a past she tried to run from... But it followed her. The past can only stay in the dark for so long before it comes back. *...
20.8K 513 32
13 years ago, 4 year old Valentina Russo was kidnapped from her family sending spiralling as they search the whole world for her. One day, Alexander...
78.2K 2.1K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
203K 3.1K 24
"Hi S-sir what Can i g-get for you today?" She Said in a low voice with her head Down. I stod up and lifted her head up with my finger under her chi...