Meant to be. Larry Stylinson...

By iheartmyhazza

Hello loves, my name is Louis Tomlinson and I am 1/5 of One Direction. Can I ask you a quick question? You a... More

Surprise Vacation.
Relax.
The poke.
One Question.
Couch Snogging.
What are we?
A Larry thing.
Commitment.
Mr and Mr Harry Styles.
Number 1 Directioner.
Youll never know.
Overprotective Mum
Lousexual.
Ready .. or not?
Squabble.
White Roses.
It was that good.
Approval.
Elevator love.
Captain Niall.
i am sooo sorry
GOOD morning
The Perfect Wedding.
Leaving LA.
No Sex.
Gone?
Missed Flight.
Everything About You
A Place to Call Our Own.
Hiiii loves

Dream House.

3.3K 22 5
By iheartmyhazza

     Hi! :D Uhm, I am working on trying to be more detailed about everything, so let me know if i did good or not? Anyways....hope you guys like it! :) 

                                                                                                LOVE, Gwendolyn ♥ :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Finally, we landed in Las Vegas. Exiting our plane, I forget that I am holding Harry's hand, i haven't let go of it since everyone gave us their approval to take this further.

     If we wished to that is. I know i want to.  Even though i am not completely one hundred percent sure of what this is...

I just want a proper relationship for once in my life. 

     I feel Harry squeeze my hand, its almost like he can tell that I'm fretting over something. He always does. I don't know how he does it. Sometimes i swear its like he can read my mind, which would be terrible. Considering all the sexual thoughts i was thinking about on that plane. Some of the things i was thinking...... I am pretty sure aren't even legal in the United States. 

     I am getting lost in my thoughts, again. I need to stop that. Too much thinking isn't always a good thing. I let go of Harry's hand and a chill runs through my body. It was almost like he was my body heat. I look over to him, he is looking at my hand, which is now dangling awkwardly alone at my side. He looks a bit disappointed that I let go but the frown disappears quickly. Looking over to me he mouths "later," with one his smiles. 

     Why is he so perfect ? His smile is mesmerizing and contagious, no doubt. He has me grinning like a fool within seconds. I cant help it though. This goofy grin is not even close to leaving my face.

     I  can feel my face heating up and i have to look away. Now I'm smiling at my shoes like an idiot. No doubt, once again. 

     Thankfully, we didn’t notify anyone that we, One Direction would be coming to Las Vegas, so the Airport wasn’t that crowded. We actually got out pretty quick. This time, Zayn didn't even lose his bags! It was a miracle. 

     One problem though, I called a taxi, but couldn't let him know where we were going because i didn't know.

     "Sir? Where would you like me to take you today" The taxi driver asks again. I shrug at him and look at Liam..."Uhm, where are we staying Liam?" He snaps his fingers and mumbles to himself. Something that sounded a lot like "Forgot...call..." I am pretty sure that all that translates to " i forgot to call and ask that." 

     He apologizes to our cab driver, Kevin and pulls out his phone immediately. A minute later, he hangs up and tells us the destination. As luck would be on our side again, Management arranged for us to stay at a house. I repeat A HOUSE. Not a hotel, not a little apartment, but a real house, with more than two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a laundry room, and closets! 

     I am loving this vacation already! 

     We quickly put our things into Kevin's taxi-van and are on our way to what will be our house for the next fourteen days. 

     Everyone is pretty quiet, i want to say something, anything but don't know what. I know what! I can play that thumb-war game with Niall, he loves it. "Nia-" before i can even finish his name, i see that he is sleeping. Wonderful. Liam's eyes are glued to his phone, which probably means hes on twitter. Everyone says that Niall is addicted to his phone, but its actually Liam. He is forever going through his mentions and not replying, so people wont know that hes online. He likes it that way.  Zayn sleeping also. This leaves one person.

     Harry. I smile. Even just thinking his name makes me smile like a fool. I love this feeling.

     He doesn't like the thumb war game but ill give it a try, I reach over to poke his thigh, which is against mine, but stop myself. His eyes are practically glued to the window. I think i see a little bit of drool actually. I suppose he wasn't lying when he said he has always wanted to come here. 

      I know i shouldn't want to, but i just wanna hold him... right now. I lean in towards him and lay my head on his shoulder. My hand snaking around his waist. This got his attention. He breaks his trance from the window to look down at me. Smiling, he runs a hand through my hair. 

     "You're a great friend Boo." Well.......that is so not what i wanted to hear. For the first time in my life, i try not to read through the lines. I fall asleep on my Hazza, not thinking about what he just said, but thinking about how great he smells. 

      The house that we are supposed to be staying at isnt in the busy parts of Las Vegas. It is a good half hour away, well...atleast twenty minutes at minimum. Which is perfect for me. I prefer not to be in the busy part. I like the peace and quiet, you know? 

     Harry is the opposite. He was disappointed as soon as he found out that we werent staying in the city. He had a frown on his face the entire time, it was so adorable. I laughed and he stuck out his bottom lip, giving me a puppy dog look. 

     Pretty soon, Kevin pulls into our driveway, Liam pays him and we quickly get out. I don't think he knew that we were famous. Anyways, we start to unpack and get into the house quickly. After all, there is a chance that someone could see us. 

     The outside of the house is all bricks. I adore brick houses. I always wanted one growing up, they just look so...bricky. I don't know how to describe it.

     There is a humongous porch on the front, and one on the second floor to match. I suppose you Americans call that a balcony, i think? Its too bad that we wont be able to come out on the porch, well... we could in the dark i think. There's less of a chance of fans to find us if it Isn't daylight out. 

     Dont get me wrong, i love my fans dearly. Its just we work all the time you know? We dont get many random vacations. I want to enjoy this vacation, every second of it that is!

     I cross the threshold and see that the living room is huge, and there's a fireplace! I am in love already. Placing my bags on the couch, i see Liam and Harry doing the same. Something runs past me, i quickly glance in the direction it went and saw a blonde head. Niall. 

     He opens a door, which i am pretty sure is the kitchen. I look around the living room and see that it is bigger than it thought. It connects to the dining room, so you can watch the telly and eat. Niall should be excited to know that. 

     "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Niall screams. I start to laugh. There's only reason for him to yell like that. They must of stocked the fridge. I walk into the kitchen to see him jumping up and down. 

     "LOUIS!!!!!!!!!!!" he screams, "They stocked the fridge AND the cabinets!!" he puts an emphasis on 'and'. He opens up a box of cookies and starts eating them. Well...I'm sure the fridge will be empty by morning. That's Niall for you. 

     I can sympathize with him because usually, we just stay in a hotel, where room service is pretty much all we get.  Niall hates room service, because apparently, there's a 'limited amount of times' that you can order. He definitely went over that limit, about four times. 

     I snag a couple more cookies and wander around the house. First, i go upstairs. I notice there are five doors. This must be where all the room are. I open the first door on the left, its a pretty nice room. Wandering off to the next room, i open it and see its the loo. What? That must mean..

     There are only four bedrooms. I quickly go through the other three doors and see those are bedrooms. The one in the middle, has a big nightstand and the top of it is one giant mirror. That will definitely be Zayn's room. 

     I jog back downstairs and go straight to Liam who is on the couch. He looks up at me and says, "Yes?" I give him a stern look,  "There are only four bedrooms Liam." He smirks and responds slowly, "and.......?”

     I sigh. “In case you haven’t noticed, there are five of us.” He looks at me weirdly. “What is the point of having five rooms when you and Harry always sleep together? That is" he pauses for a beat, "unless you don’t want to share a bed with him anymore?” He says this in a funny voice. 

     It’s different now that we are more than friends, but i don't want to be the type of person that makes the friendship all awkward just because you snogged a couple of time. 

     I face-palm myself and say "I don't know what i was thinking Liam."  So I get my bags off the couch and jog back upstairs. I go to room number one, which is the first one. Hence the name "Room Number One."

     I haven't even unzipped it when i hear Harry say "Lou, I'm down the hall" In my doorway. "What are you doing over here silly boo?"  Something inside of me tells me that he is already unpacked, so I grab my bags for the third time and take them down the hall. 

     Walking into the room, I can’t help but notice that this room has a bigger bed. Of course, that’s why he got it. Harry loves himself a huge bed.

     Well...that's odd. Why is the master bedroom upstairs? It makes no sense. I take a glimpse around and notice that there seems to be a closet in here or something. I open the door, and see a bathroom, complete with a shower. Wow. I got lucky that Harry chose this room. 

     "Hazza, there is a shower in the loo! In our bedroom, how cool is that?!" I say to him. 

     He puts his empty suitcases under the bed, of course. I was right. How does that boy work so fast? I cant imagine, picking mine up one more time. I collapse onto the bed and sigh.

     “I am so knackered Haz, can we take a nap?” He looks at me like I need to go to the loony bin.

     “We are in Las Vegas, and you want to SLEEP!?” his voice rises on the last word. “I will never understand you Louis Tomlinson.” He walks out of the room shaking his head. I take this as a “yes, you may take a nap Boo.” Smiling to myself, i fall asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1K 13
the brief backstory to 𝘣𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘢, in which louis and harry fall in love -- the first time. (or: an elapsed timeline of a relationship b...
22.3K 1K 10
As an inspiring musician Louis tries to save up enough money to made a demo. To do so, he works nights as a cleaner at a gay BDSM club. One night he...
3.8K 51 33
This is my take on what I want to happen with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson aka Larry StylinsonπŸ’™πŸ’š This is set in 2020 and the guys are reuniting...
330K 12.2K 42
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has to take him to the hospital with the fear...