Perfectly Imperfect | Lippa

By schuylersistcrs

Phillipa Soo and Lin-Manuel Miranda may be two completely different people with separate lives, but they happ... More

"Let Me Be A Part of the Narrative." - One
"Meet Me At..." - Two
"Highlights!" - Three
"You Ever See Somebody Ruin Their Own Life?" - Four
"Could It Be?" - Five
"Pepperoni or Cheese?" - Six
"He's Adorable." - Seven
"Helpless!" - Eight
"I love you." - Nine
"Family." - Ten
"The Park." - Eleven
"And No One Else." - Twelve
"The Lock." - Thirteen
Fourteen ( ;) )
"Emergency Meeting." - Fifteen
"Say No To This." - Sixteen
"Let It Go." - Seventeen
"Sticks." - Eighteen
"Goodnight Kisses." - Nineteen
"Show Time." - Twenty-One
"Needs." - Twenty-Two
"Parties." - Twenty-Three
"Under the Mistletoe." - Twenty-Four
"Hangovers." - Twenty-Five
"Messages." - Twenty-Six
"Memories." - Twenty-Seven
"Holes." - Twenty-Eight
"With All My Heart." - Twenty-Nine
"Dressing Rooms." - Thirty
"Punches." - Thirty-One
"Christmas." - Thirty-Two
"Small Talk." - Thirty-Three
"Breaks." - Thirty-Four
"Trouble in the Air." - Thirty-Five
"Mornings." - Thirty-Six
"Meetings." - Thirty-Seven
"Rambling." - Thirty-Eight
"Baby Talk." - Thirty-Nine
"Countdown." - Forty
"Secrets." - Fourty-One
"Appointments." - Fourty-Two
"The Aftermath." - Fourty-Three
"News." - Fourty-Four
3 Month Break?
"Unimaginable." - Fourty-Five
"8:04 AM." - Fourty-Six
"Sunshine." - Forty-Seven
June 24, 2018
"As Long as I'm Alive..." - Forty-Nine (End)

"Cupcakes." - Twenty

2.5K 80 47
By schuylersistcrs

-

   Pippa hummed to herself softly as she finished up the cupcakes, placing small edible decorations on the frosting. She stepped back to take a first 'real' look at the treats that she had made.

   They looked amazing. And delicious.

   Luckily she wasn't craving cupcakes at the moment, so she just turned around to walk back into their room. It had been about 2 hours and a half since she had let Lin and Sebastian sleep. She tip-toed over to where she had hidden the box and pregnancy test, grabbing it and swiftly making her way out, but not before quickly glancing at Lin.

Pippa sat down in the living room and started wrapping the box, a grin on her face. She paused for a moment, sighing softly. She knew that this baby would change everything, but that didn't mean that she didn't need to love him or her. Once she was done wrapping the box up, she went back into the kitchen and grabbed a few plates and put the cup cakes on them. Pippa brought the plates over to the dining table and set them down before starting to clean up the kitchen. She wanted this moment to be perfect.

So, after she finished cleaning the kitchen, 45 minutes had passed, and Lin stumbled out of the room, yawning. He saw Pippa by the kitchen, with her back faced towards him. Not noticing the cupcakes, he went over and wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her into a hug from behind.

Pippa giggled and turned around to face him. She kissed his cheek lovingly. "Good morning Lin~" she cooed, poking his nose.

"Morning Phillipa Soo Miranda," he teased as she rolled her eyes when he added his last name. And that's when he noticed the cupcakes. "Did you make those?" Lin asked, raising an eyebrow.

   Pippa's chest swelled with joy and butterflies as she nodded, watching him walk over. She grabbed the 'gift,' that was really the box with the pregnancy test in it, as she followed him.

   "What's all this for?" he inquired, laughing a bit. Lin looked over at her as she handed him the gift. He looked down at it and then up at Pippa.

   "Open it," Pippa said, barely able to contain her excitement.

Lin very slowly ripped the wrapping paper, which only made Pippa even more excited to see his reaction. Her face flickered from the box to his face.

Once he had all the wrapping paper off, he opened the box. His eyes widened and he almost dropped it. Lin took out the pregnancy test from the box and stared at it for a moment or two before looking at Pippa, who was beaming. "Pippa..."

And that's when he got emotional.

He started tearing up and put the box and pregnancy test down, bringing her into a tight hug. "Oh my god," he gasped, closing his eyes tightly as he held her.

Pippa wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her head into his shoulder, a giant grin on her face. "We're going to have a baby, Lin," she whispered, not pulling away.

"We're going to have a baby," he echoed, on cloud 9. This was everything he had ever wanted, and everything he will ever want. Lin held her for a few minutes before he finally pulled away. A few tears spiraled down his cheek and hung on his chin. Pippa wiped his tears away and smiled, sniffling slightly. "Baby, don't cry," she chuckled, shaking her head.

"Sorry," Lin muttered, rubbing his neck awkwardly before snapping back into happiness. He moved his hand down to Pippa's flat belly and rubbed it gently, which made Pippa's heart flutter. He kneeled down and gently kissed it. "Hey little guy, it's papi," he whispered, a smile creeping on to his lips. That's when he looked up at Pippa, his eyes glistening playfully. "How long have you known?" he half-sang.

Pippa giggled and rolled her eyes. "I found out about a few hours ago," she joined in, changing the lyrics.

"Pippa, thank you for telling me," he muttered, giving her belly another kiss. "Do you know how many weeks your in?"

Pippa shook her head and sighed silently. "No, not yet, but I'm assuming maybe two weeks, I'm not sure..."

Lin got back up on to his feet, kissing Pippa's forehead. It was just going to be him, Sebastian, Pippa and their baby. No one else. He didn't need any one else. He would be content if he and Pippa grew old together, even if they separated themselves from the rest of the world. She and his kid-- soon to be kids-- would be enough.

"Is that why you went to Renee's house?" Lin asked, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

She nodded and stroked his cheek. "Jasmine was the one that got me the pregnancy tests. I was worried at first, but then I noticed it wouldn't be so bad... You know, you, me, Sebby and our little boy or girl." Pippa giggled and pulled out of Lin's grasp, walking towards the couch, with Lin trailing after her like a little love-sick puppy.

"I want it to be a boy," Lin immediately said, grinning.

"Well, I want it to be a girl," Pippa replied, sitting down and chuckling as Lin did so as well and put his arms around her shoulders.

"I change my mind. I want it to be whatever makes you happy, mi amor," he cooed, kissing her temple gently.

She rolled her eyes playfully, a smile still plastered on her face. "What a charmer," she muttered sarcastically.

"I get that a lot." Lin grinned and placed a hand on Pippa's belly again right when Sebastian crawled into the living room. He stood up and stumbled over to them. "Papi! Mami!" he squeaked, his eyes shining.

"How did you get off the bed, mi hijo?" Lin laughed, leaning over and picking Sebastian up, placing him on his lap.

   Sebastian just shrugged and hugged Lin tightly before crawling over Lin to get to Pippa. He curled up on her chest and stared up at her. "Mami!"

   Pippa kissed the top of his head and stroked his hair. "Hey baby! How did you sleep?"

   "Bien!" Sebby chirped and giggled happily. Lin smiled as he watched the two, swelling up with pride. Even though it had only been a few months, Lin was already imagining putting a ring on Pippa's finger.

   Even though it may just be a dream at this point in time, Lin could most definitely see it happening soon. He could see himself proposing to the love of his life, and then marrying the one and only Phillipa Soo. Then would his life be perfect.

"Boy you got me helpless. I look into your eyes and the sky's the limit," Pippa sang playfully, smiling widely.

"I'm helpless!" Lin sang, causing Pippa to erupt into fits of giggles. "And I know," Lin continued, standing up. "I am so into you! And I am so into you!" He did a little twirl, which made Pippa laugh even more.

"I'm helpless! And I know... down for the count and I'm drowning in 'em!" Lin tied his hair back as he looked at Pippa expectingly.

Pippa got up, small giggles still escaping her mouth. "Where are you taking me?" She bounced Sebastian up and down in her arms.

Sebastian was now trying to get away from her grasp, embarrassed. Finally, she put him down and he quickly scurried away. "I'm about to change your life," Lin answered, making a slightly high-pitched voice to resemble Renee.

Pippa had to cover her mouth to stop herself some laughing. "Then by all means," she said, making her best manly voice, which made Lin laugh. "Lead the way!"

Lin pretended to curtsy. "Elizabeth Schuyler, it's a pleasure to meet you!"

"Just shut up and kiss me," Pippa giggled, grabbing Lin's hand.

"You don't have to tell me twice," he growled playfully and quickly put his hands on her hips, bringing her closer as he smashed his lips on to hers.

And that quickly turned into a make out scene.

But, luckily, before anything else could happen, Pippa pulled away and giggled, a small blush creeping on to her cheeks. "Not today, mi amor," she teased, referring to how the kiss was getting a little bit too heated, and she knew where it would lead.

Lin sighed sadly but pecked Pippa's cheek anyways. "Alright, baby. I just want you to know that I love you."

Pippa smiled and played with his loose pony tail as she stared at him. "I love you, too."

-

Hello, hello, hello! How are you guys? Good? Dying inside? Yeah, me too. Thank you for reading!!
           - Danielle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 859 36
HEY CINNAMON ROLLS i hope u enjoy :) also DISCLAIMER- i'm the biggest stippa fan and i support lin and vanessa and lippa is j for fun! hope u enjoy...
Infectious. By M.

Fanfiction

86.1K 2.6K 40
(Pippa x Lin)- Lin Manuel Miranda, creator of 'In The Heights' and the current Broadway smash hit, 'Hamilton', is gripping to the reality of being a...
23.1K 588 24
Lin is now devastated, after his wife divorces him. (Lins child will not exists in this story) Phillipa tried to comfort him and help him out in any...
19.6K 549 19
***Revised Edition*** Phillipa's life was turned upside down for years. She wanted to desperately be a performer but one little thing stood in her wa...