๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ, ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'...

By hqheaven

oikawa tooru might just change sexualities because of his awfully handsome butler. highest rankings: #1 in #i... More

0 (Prologue)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Character Ask!
Q&A (Character Ask)
20
21
22 (Meeting pt.1)
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 (Bonus)
36 (Bonus)
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44 + Very Important Business
45
Character Ask 2!
Q&A #2
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 (Photoshoot pt.1)
58 (Photoshoot pt.2)
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
Character Ask! 3
Q&A #3
68 (Epilogue)
A/N
Alternative Ending (Chapter 68.5)
Double Date (Chapter 69)
1 Million Special - Ye Oldeth Times

23 (Meeting pt.2)

21.7K 1.2K 3.1K
By hqheaven

A/N your mom wouldn't want you to read this chapter, you sinner. You have been warned.

"I gotta go for a bit, I have to greet others, wait for me here" Oikawa suddenly said.

"And we? Should we go aswell?" Kuroo asked as he casually rested his hand on Bokuto's shoulder.

"You can stay here too, get to know Iwaizumi better. I'll be back soon" Oikawa smiled before leaving the room. The duo turned to Iwaizumi, who seemed to feel a bit out of place.

"We've heard about you from Makki and Mattsun" Bokuto said and heard Iwaizumi let out a long sigh.

"He told me about you too and about how Miko insulted Kuroo's fashion style" Iwaizumi chuckled.

"Ugh, that bitch. What does she know about fashion? All she does is copy outfits from fashion magazines, while I spend my precious time with the designer team. She can suffocate in her fur dress anytime, I don't care" Kuroo spoke in a rather sassy tone.

"You tell her, boy! Well, anyway, they told us that you're a butler, why did Oikawa call you an assistant?" Bokuto wondered. They watched how Iwaizumi sat down on the edge of the table.

"I guess I got an upgrade. Honestly, I'm not too sure" Iwaizumi felt a bit more at ease around the two. They didn't look as silly as Matsukawa and Hanamaki did.

Bokuto was wearing a dark blue suit with a matching silver tie. He was quite tall, but not as tall as Iwaizumi. His hair was styled on the right side, and yet his oddly dyed hair suit him.

Kuroo, on another hand, was dressed in a really dark red, maybe even cherry colored, suit with a matching golden tie and his hair was... Well, it looked like bed-hair to Iwaizumi.

"Oh, spicy. So, tell us Iwaizumi, how much do we have to pay you to make out with Oikawa again?" Kuroo asked in a completely serious tone.

"Wait what?" Iwaizumi looked at them confused.

"I'm willing to pay enough for you to buy your own mansion" Kuroo said as he started searching for his phone.

"Wait, wait, wait.. Did Makki tell you this?" Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, he did. So how much?" Kuroo was pretty much ready to transfer money into Iwaizumi's account, but Oikawa walked into the room.

"How much what?" he asked as he walked in with coffee in his hands.

"Oh, nothing. So, when does the meeting start?" Bokuto smiled.

"Soon, go to the meeting hall, Hanamaki and Matsukawa are already waiting" Oikawa ordered and the two left the office, after giving Iwaizumi "the looks" of course.

"The meeting will be quite boring for you probably. Just stay there and listen, if you get too bored, you can leave the hall for a bit and just wander around. Not for long though" Oikawa said as he walked over to Iwaizumi.

"Okay, got it. Let's go" Iwaizumi finally stood up and Oikawa couldn't help, but have an urge to kiss him - however he was able to stop himself.

Just as Oikawa said, the meeting was boring. Makki and Mattsun presented their projects first, then some old guys started talking about things Iwaizumi didn't understand. Bokuto and Kuroo presented everything as well. To be honest, watching Makki and Mattsun doing their job properly left Iwaizumi impressed.

Then, later on there was a coffee break and Iwaizumi felt stares from ladies from Design and Model departments on him. Finally, it was Oikawa's turn to talk, for once Iwaizumi focused on what was going on.

Oikawa seemed more than professional, his speech was strong and persuasive, it left Iwaizumi extremely impressed, he even stood up with all others to clap - and so the meeting came to an end.

It was already getting dark when everybody started going their ways. Kuroo and Bokuto left to their departments, Makki and Mattsun were ordered to go through all proposals and so on while Iwaizumi and Oikawa went back to his office.

"Your speech was great" Iwaizumi said as they walked in.

"You think so? I didn't really practise or anything" Oikawa chuckled.

"Yeah, it was amazing. Well, I never doubted you anyway" Iwaizumi sat down on the edge of Oikawa's worktable again and stretched (flexing in the process).

"I think... I deserve a prize for that" Oikawa suddenly said and walked over to Iwaizumi.

"I think so too" Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa's tie and pulled him closer before pressing his lips against Oikawa's.

Oikawa immediately wrapped his arms around Iwaizumi's neck, he had been waiting for this. He felt Iwaizumi's strong hands sneak around his waist, one of them even sneaked under his shirt.

A kiss turned into a make-out session in no time, with Oikawa slowly melting in Iwaizumi's arms. Feeling his hands on his bare skin made him hotter, and once he felt Iwaizumi squeeze his bottom gently, Oikawa let out a small moan.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" Iwaizumi smirked as he pulled away for a second, the word "submissive" was written all over Oikawa's face as he nodded.

Iwaizumi leaned in again and started kissing Oikawa's neck. Sloppy and rough kisses made his head spin as he let out another moan, a louder one this time...however, he didn't want to be the only one who feels good.

Iwaizumi was a bit confused when Oikawa pulled away. Still panting Oikawa dropped on his knees and looked up at Iwaizumi, who had a confused look on his face.

"You're taking a big step forward. I like it" Iwaizumi licked his lips and smirked at the other male.

Without any words Oikawa started unbuttoning Iwaizumi's pants, he wasn't sure why he was doing this, but for some reason - he wanted to. It took him only a few seconds to pull Iwaizumi's pants down.

"D-Do you want me to continue?" Oikawa asked in the most vulnerable voice possible, which kinda turned on Iwaizumi.

"Go ahead" Iwaizumi nodded and soon his lower area was hit by colder air. Oikawa wasn't experienced in this area at all, but soon he remembered what Miko used to do. He wrapped his fingers around Iwaizumi's semi-hard member and started moving his hand a bit. A small groan which escaped Iwaizumi's mouth caused shivers to go down Oikawa's spine.

He decided to not waste any time and licked the tip of Iwaizumi's member. Soon enough he had his lips around it and he started moving his head back and forth. Iwaizumi let out a moan and threw his head back, his fingers got tangled in Oikawa's hair as the other male kept on sucking.

Oikawa got the hang of it quite fast and started taking in more and more by seconds, by this time Iwaizumi was sure that Oikawa had no gag reflex. Oikawa knew damn well that he was hard himself, but making Iwaizumi feel good and hearing his moans was his top priority right now.

"Ah, fuck.. How is this your first time doing this? You're so damn good" Iwaizumi said in a low tone as he gripped onto Oikawa's hair a bit. Oikawa decided to move faster and didn't even realize how much he was enjoying this himself.

"Fuck.. I'm close.." Iwaizumi spoke, but that didn't stop Oikawa from swirling his tongue around the tip of Iwaizumi's member.

"If you don't stop, I'm gonna come in your mouth" Iwaizumi managed to say, he was feeling too good to talk. Oikawa stopped for a mere second and spoke words which had an instant reaction from Iwaizumi.

"Maybe I want it" he said and started sucking Iwaizumi's member again, just as he predicted Iwaizumi didn't last long and soon his mouth was filled with a sticky substance. He quickly swallowed it and looked up at Iwaizumi who was panting as well.

"Damn, I didn't know you were this dirty" he smirked.

"You still don't know many things about me, daddy"

.

.

.

.

.

...

I feel so dirty after writing this. My apologies to all those who were disappointed by my writing skills here, I'm not that good and writing dirty stuff.

Anyway, on a bit more serious topic now. For the past couple months I've been getting many private messages regarding this fic or some others (mainly this one). Most of the messages I get are really nice and make me happy, but some...

Let's get this straight - do not ask me to write something that you want to read. This is my story and I choose whether or not I want to elaborate on a certain part or pairing. I got this a couple of weeks back:

I don't have to do anything, this is my story.

Other thing is critism. Constructive critism and opinions are absolutely fine with me as long as you are not forcing me to stop something or saying what you don't like as if everybody else doesn't like that. As an example I have these messages from a few days ago:

Sexual jokes, nonsense and randomness are a few of the main points in this fic, it is also the reason why people grew to like it, so how am I supposed to just stop it? It made me mad..

I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say. I was gonna originally talk about this in my rant book, but since it's mostly about this book -I thought that readers should see it. And to those who wrote those messages (and many others whose messages weren't posted) - stop it. You don't decide what's important and what should be written in another person's story.

Thank you and see you next chapter with some fresh tea

-hatari.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.4K 30
In a cafe in Sendai, Hinata and Oikawa's lives entangle after a sudden earthquake. Together, injured they nurse each other's wounds and attraction be...
37.8K 1.1K 8
SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING : SELF-HARM AND ABUSE PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF YOU ARE UPSET EASILY BY THESE THINGS, AND SEEK HELP IF NEEDED! Oikawa regrets just...
18.4K 443 14
Iwaizumi realises one day that he's fallen for his best friend Oikawa Tooru but tries desperately to hide it. what he doesn't know is that his friend...