43

"I feel like a deer in the headlights of love" Oikawa spoke softly as he held one of the puppies close to him.

"You do realize that Miko is gonna be pissed as hell and that you need to buy dog food?" Makki asked, he was petting the mama dog. He was also happy, because this will only bring the break up faster. "Can I name one of them?"

"You're gonna end up naming it something like Optimus Pupperino 3000, so no. Me and Iwaizumi will pick names" Oikawa said and smiled to himself, such a boyfriend move.

"Awh, that's so cute. You guys are practically married" Makki tried teasing Oikawa, but he was shocked by his response.

"Pft, I can only wish for now" Oikawa mumbled and Makki practically choked on his own spit. Always expect the unexpected.

"So, Miko called while I was upstairs. I picked up out of the habit and she said she's coming back in like 7 hours. She has a flight, I hope she's either late for it or she trips on air and breaks her legs" Mattsun said as he walked downstairs, he picked up a puppy that ran to him and immediately changed his tone to "awh little puppy, little baby~ who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?~".

"Well shit. I should go and buy what they need. Where's Iwaizumi by the way?" Oikawa  hadn't seen him since they came back and was getting worried.

"I saw him on the phone earlier, sounded like an important phone call, maybe his parents or something" Mattsun scratched his head. Just as he said that Iwaizumi started walking downstairs.

"What did I miss?" He asked, Makki just smirked while Oikawa cleared his throat.

"I need you to go to a petshop with me. You know more about this, so ..." Oikawa's voice got quieter towards the end, this whole thing really did feel like he and Iwaizumi were a thing.

"Alright, grab your coat. Makki, don't torture the dogs, Mattsun make sure he doesn't dye their fur or something" Iwaizumi said as he fixed his sweater and went to Oikawa.

"Roger that! The puppies are safe with us!" Mattsun exclaimed and immediately started calling the cute balls of fluff rolling around to him. "One of you has to be a Puprika"

Iwaizumi, being a gentleman that he is, opened the door for Oikawa and the two headed out. They both got into the car, Iwaizumi in the drivers seat as always and headed out.

"Iwaizumi... What do I do with Miko?" Oikawa suddenly asked, Iwaizumi almost swerved into another lane because of the question.

"What do you mean?" Iwaizumi turned to him for a second after finally coming back to his senses.

"She's coming back and I know for sure that she will start an argument because of the dogs, maybe that would be good time to break up? But.. I don't know, seems kinda low to break up during an argument about dogs" Oikawa sighed heavily, if someone had told him six months ago that he would be asking his biggest crush, who is a guy, about how to break up with his fiance - he would have laughed and called them an idiot.

"That is true. I think that it doesn't matter whether you dump her or no, she will involve your parents in this. I personally would wait a bit more, I have a feeling it will all resolve by itself" Iwaizumi said as he kept his eyes on the road. Oikawa sighed again and nodded.

"You're right, something will happen.. for now, let's focus on this" Oikawa smiled to himself in order to calm himself down. Iwaizumi stopped at a small pet shop and the two walked in.

Oikawa stayed close to Iwaizumi while asking him all sort of questions about things he had never seen in his entire life.

"Hello, how can I help you?" A girl walked closer to them.