14

"..so in conclusion, everything is a dildo if you try hard enough" Mattsun finished his speech which started with him talking about the central China floods.

"Wow.. Such an inspirational speech man.. I'm so glad that I have you" Makki wiped a fake tear off his face before standing up and clapping like an idiot.

"I know I know. I want to say thanks not only to my parents but also to my mom and dad, I couldn't have done it without them, because I wouldn't have been born if my father wouldn't have decided to knock her up. Thanks dad, I never met you, but whatever" Mattsun bowed and the two broke out laughing.

...

Mattsun and Makki, two assistants of Oikawa Tooru. They are a quite weird characters in this story, aren't they? Whenever they are not working, they are acting like little kids or complete idiots. Who else would fight over who gets a pink towel?

But maybe knowing a bit more about them will help you understand who they really are and if they are together or not.

Matsukawa Issei, age 26, has a degree in God knows what and specialises in selling people cheap shit for a big price, I mean, that's kinda his job when it comes to selling stuff to other companies. Now, don't think that he's bad at his job, Oikawa chose him for a reason. He is more than hard-working and responsible when it comes to making a project come to life or anything like that. His public speaking skills are better than anyone's you'll ever know, not to mention he's quite persuasive.

Matsukawa grew up in a pretty big family, with his mother and three sisters. His father? Well, he left his mother when she got pregnant for the 4th time, but that didn't stop her from raising a good son. He lived in a small city with a small and close community, and now look at him working for one of the most influential people in Japan.

Hanamaki Takahiro, age 26 as well, studied Marketing in a university, but if we're being honest - he has no idea what he studied and how he graduated. His personality is... Well... He seems like an extraterrestrial sometimes, but all in all, he's a quite charming and happy-go-lucky man. Unlike Mattsun, he was the only child. His parents were working most of the time so he was practically brought up by his maid who worked at their home. She was always really kind to him and acted like more lile mother to him than Makki's own real mom, till this day he visits her more than his parents. If you would have met Makki before he met Mattsun, you wouldn't have recognized him.

How did Makki and Mattsun meet? Well.. That's quite a weird story.

It just so happened that Mattsun started attending the same highschool as Makki, since his town didn't have one. It was the first day when Makki was quietly sitting under a sakura tree, hiding from all others. It just so happened that a certain someone noticed him and...instantly fell for him.

Literally.

He fell right in front of him and ruined his perfectly new school uniform.

"Wow.. I was staring at such beauty that I didn't see where I was going" Mattsun said. "I guess you could say that... I fell for you"

"I see that. Are you hurt?" Makki asked, he was a bit worried.

"Nah, I'm fine, how you doing?"

That was their first meeting, somehow the two immediately got close and by the time they were graduating they were inseparable. That obviously caused them both to go to the same university.

Basically, the two were always together, they even sent in their job applications at the same time. Oikawa was supposed to choose one of them, but seeing how close they are... He couldn't. And he most definitely didn't do a mistake.

...

"Oh, Makki, wanna watch a movie" Mattsun suggested as he shuffled closer to him. The two were comfortably lying on the bed in their room.

"Depends on what movie it is. If it's Fifty Shades, I'm in, but if not..." Makki turned his head to Mattsun, leaving only a couple of inches between their faces.

"It's Train To Busan. C'mon, I know you wanna see it. Isn't like two guys from that Behind The Scenes group from Busan?" Mattsun raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, they are.. But isn't it a scary movie, I can't deal with those" Makki whined.

"Okay okay... What should we do? There's like nothing to do at all... Iwaizumi is busy, Oikawa is busy... We could try cooking something, but I would probably end up making dick shaped cookies...." Mattsun sighed and sat up.

"Same... Let's just chill.. Talk maybe" Makki grabbed Mattsun's shirt and pulled him back down, he hugged him immediately.

"Wow, you're so clingy, I should ask Oikawa for my own room. Why are we sharing one anyway?" Mattsun laughed and ruffled Makki's hair.

"No, don't leave me alone. If you leave, who will watch koream dramas with me? Who will be my pillow at night? Who will secretly draw dicks on Miko's clothes?" Makki said and chuckled.

"I won't leave, don't worry. But I do need to take a shower" Mattsun got out of Makki's grip and stood up.

"Can I join you? You'll have the best shower of your life if you let me join" Makki wiggled his eyebrows.

"No way, you'll steal my clothes again" Mattsun laughed and started heading out.

"Pffft I hate you" Makki faked an angry voice.

"Yeah yeah, I love you too" Mattsun said before closing the door.

So, are they different when they are together? A bit.

Are they dating? I don't know, I'll leave it up to you to decide.

.

.

.

.

.

--

Here's an interesting chapter. There will be a backstory for Oikawa and Iwaizumi too, and after them we'll get back to the normal story line. Hope you're all okay with that.

I just want to tell you guys how they were before so you would understand what will happen in the future. Oikawa's backstory is especially crucial to this fic.

Anyway I love you all! I love checking comments (I check them all) on this fic because it brightens up my mood, I'm thankful for each and every one of you, especially to my loyal fam who reads everything that I write and was probably a bit shocked when they realized that there's no angst here (yet).

Ily❤

-hatari.