1

"Whoa..." Oikawa said as he opened the door. The house was filled with an amazing aroma. Something exotic, something exciting.

"Oikawa-san, we're glad you came back. We have some good news" Makki spoke as he and Mattsun walked out of the kitchen.

"Ah, what is it? And why does it smell so good?" Oikawa inhaled the air once again, letting his lungs fill with the exciting aroma.

"Those two are related actually. A person answered the job offer, he is cooking right now. It would be great if you could give him The Talk after you have eaten" Makki suggested.

"Okay, sure. Is Miko home?" Oikawa asked as he took off his coat.

"No sir, Miko hasn't come home yet" Mattsun answered and sighed loudly.

Miko, huh? When will Oikawa see what she truly is?

Miko is Oikawa's fiance. He proposed to her a few months ago, but he has been busy with work, therefore he has no time for planning.

Miko is a beautiful girl, she really is, but she has such a bitchy and bossy attitude.

Just as Makki thought about how great it would be if she would have been hit by a car, she walked in.

"Ah, Miko my dear. Good evening" Oikawa greeted her.

"Hey~ sorry I'm a bit late. The photoshoot took time" She rolled her tongue and fixed her long black hair.

Gosh Makki and Mattsun hated her.

"Oh, smells nice. Is the new maid working already?" She asked as she turned to two assistants.

"It's actually a butler, and yes. He is working. Please sit down, the food will be brought soon" Mattsun said and dragged Makki into the kitchen.

Of course they had to stop for a few minutes as they saw Iwaizumi working. His biceps were all over the place and that drop of sweat on his forehead looked sexier than 100 Miko's in a tight bikinis.

"Oikawa is back, Miko is too. Is the food ready?" Makki asked.

Iwaizumi turned around and nodded.

"Just a minute more and I'll be done" he said as he lifted up his shirt and wiped off the sweat.

"Oh god almighty, give me strength not to rip that shirt off him" Makki whispered to himself.

And no, Iwaizumi wasn't sweating because of how hard he has been working, it was because the kitchen was the hottest place ever, like a sauna.

After opening the window and letting the hot air mix with cold Iwaizumi was ready to serve the food. He fixed his apron, but didn't even care to fix his rolled-up sleeves.

"Oikawa-san, Miko-san, the food is ready" Makki announced and both of the turned to the direction where the kitchen was.

Oikawa's jaw almost dropped to the floor and rolled off into the void of nothingness once he saw who walked out of the kitchen.

"Sorry for the wait" he spoke in a deep voice.

"T-Thank you..." Oikawa managed to say. I think everyone would have trouble talking if a hot, tanned and tall guy with short spiky hair hovered above them.

"Awh, thank you so much~" Miko thanked Iwaizumi and looked at him weirdly. Ew.

"After we eat, please come here. I'm gonna introduce everyone and everything" Oikawa said as he finally gor his eyes off the taller male (yes Iwa is taller in this fic because of reasons)

"Got it." Iwaizumi said and walked out of the dining room, leaving slightly flustered Oikawa with his fiance alone.

"THIS IS THE FOOD OF GODS" was the first thing he heard once he opened the door. He saw Makki with a fork, eating straight from the pan.

"Why thank you" he chuckled and walked closer to them. Of course he made 3 more servings and they all sat down at the table.

"So, any first impressions of our boss?" Mattsun asked before he shoved a piece of fish into his mouth and moaned out of a foodgasm. "Sweet Asahi this is amazing"

"He looks young and strict I guess. I'm not sure. Also who's Asahi?" Iwaizumi laughed as he ate some of his food, enjoying yet another perfectly cooked dish.

"He is very young. And Asahi is a friend of ours. He's an assistant too, he works for Nishinoya Yuu though. Yuu is great guy." Makki explained since Mattsun's mouth was full of rice.

"Oh, I see. Ah, at least I'll have a roof above my head and couple new friends" Iwaizumi smiled at both boys making them blish slightly.

"Of course!! We will be here for you no matter what!" Makki said and smiled back.

After around 20 minutes Makki informed Iwaizumi that Oikawa and Miko had finished eating. He walked out and collected the plates, yet he could feel Oikawa's eyes on him.

He took off the apron and walked  out to the dining room again.

"Please sit down" Oikawa said as he gestured to the chair infront of him. Iwaizumi sat down and looked straight into Oikawa's eyes, beautiful brown color he must say.

"S-So, my name is Oikawa Tooru and I am the owner of this house. You will be working for me, but if my fiance asks for something you'll have to give it to her. You've already met my assistants, so I'm guessing they showed you your room.." Oikawa spoke, for some reason his voice was a bit shaky.

"Yeah, they're good guys. Is there anything I should know about? Forbidden places?" Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow.

"Well, Sundays are lazy days, you won't need to do anything then. You are free to use anything you want in the house as long as you don't sell it or break it. Every room is available for you, since you'll need them to clean the house fully. Me and my fiance work from morning till evening, so you won't see me that often..haha" Oikawa didn't know why, but the aura that was around Iwaizumi made him feel a bit weak.

"Okay, got it. Is that all?" Iwaizumi asked as he sighed quietly.

"Yes, that would be all. I'll just need to know a bit more about you, so please" Oikawa smiled.

"My name is Iwaizumi Hajime. I'm 25 years old. I graduated from a culinary school, I don't have any family that lives here. No criminal records too. I used to volunteer at an animal shelter though" Iwaizumi said. Oikawa's head  was a mess, what was this guy and where did he come from?

"Thank you... That's all" he said and watched how Iwaizumi headed back to the kitchen. He exhaled loudly and hid his face in his hands.

"I don't need this frustration..." he whispered.

.

.

.

.

.

Keep your eyes on the fiance. She's a very important character.

Anyway, any thoughts? Theories ?

-hatari.