12

A/N chapter is unedited. Sorry for mistakes

"Iwaizumi? Iwaizumi~? Are you okay?" Mattsun asked as he waved his hand in front of the tall butler's face.

"Ah, yeah.. I am" Iwaizumi said, but in reality, he wasn't fine. He wasn't fine at all.

From the day he came here, he couldn't deny that Oikawa was extremely beautiful. When they started talking more, he realized how intelligent and cute he is, and now... How was he supposed to get over that kiss? How was he supposed to feel about himself when he tasted how sweet his lips were? His mind was a complete mess, and there was no going back.

He needed more. He wanted more. He HAD to have a taste of them one more time.

"He's probably busy thinking about some porn" Makki said and laughed, shaking Iwaizumi out of his thoughts once again.

"Makki..." Iwaizumi spoke annoyed "..do you mind getting inside the oven to clean it?"

"Fuck no" Makki glared and Iwaizumi before continuing to drink his blueberry milkshake.

Iwaizumi continued on making breakfast, but he doubted if Oikawa was going to eat. After the kiss he just kinda ran into the house and locked himself in his room, Iwaizumi was left outside for a few more minutes.

Of course, Makki and Mattsun had no idea what was going on, they were too busy ordering 7 different pizzas.

"I'm surprised Oikawa hasn't come down yet. Did you two get into a fight or something?" Mattsun suddenly asked. Iwaizumi gulped down before thinking of an answer.

"Worse. You don't wanna know about it" Iwaizumi said. Makki and Mattsun just shrugged it off thinking it was another one of Iwaizumi's jokes.

Meanwhile Oikawa was in his room, on his bed, curled up in a tiny ball. No, he wasn't crying, he was just casually rethinking his whole life and who he is.

He still couldn't understand why he had an urge to kiss him. He's straight! He has a fiance that he's going to marry and have children with! Hell, he has had sex quite a few times. Why the hell is he like this?

Oikawa couldn't sleep all night, his mind kept going back to the kiss and how it felt like. As much as he didn't want to admit it, it felt...good. Out of all the kisses, the one with Iwaizumi was the best, it truly felt right. But, that's just Oikawa's imagination, isn't it?

"Damnit, damnit, damnit.... Why am I like this?" he whispered as he finally got out of bed. He looked into the mirror and fixed his clothes before finally unlocking the door and heading downstairs.

He could hear laughter coming from the kitchen, which kinda relieved him. Oikawa just hoped that Iwaizumi didn't tell the other two.

"G-Goodmorning" Oikawa said as he finally walked in.

"Mornin'! Hope you slept well!" Makki exclaimed cheerfully.

"Goodmorning. Want some coffee?" Iwaizumi asked as he turned to him.

For some reason Oikawa blushed deeply and nodded his head, and also for some reason this went unnoticed by the two idiots sitting amd drinking their blueberry shakes.

"Okay, sit down" Iwaizumi's tone wasn't harsh or annoyed, or disgusted. It was soft and nice.

Oikawa sat down and sighed loudly.

"So, Miko is coming back in two days. How do you feel Oikawa?" Mattsun suddenly asked.

"Honestly, she can stay there for all I care.." Oikawa blurted out before slapping his hand on his mouth, it wasn't like him to say this.

Makki and Mattsun just stared at him while Iwaizumi tried to hide his laughter.

"Wait, I didn't mean that, I mean of course I am happy that she is coming back, but like..." Oikawa's mind was a mess, how was he supposed to get out of this situation.

"Okay, whatever you say" Makki laughed.

"Here's your coffee. So, should we do anything today?" Iwaizumi sat down next to Oikawa after putting a cup of hot coffee on the table.

"I think we should stay here today. It looks like it's going to rain. Not to mention the streets and shops will be crowded today, I think some group is having a concert at the Tokyo Dome" Oikawa sighed loudly, sitting this close to Iwaizumi made him feel weirdly weak.

"Oh well, doesn't matter. I don't mind staying at home as long as I can jam to some good music and dance like an inch worm" Makki said and stood up. "Mattsun let's go for a second, I have something to show you"

Mattsun stood up and the two left the kitchen.

"Iwaizumi... We should talk about yesterday" Oikawa said quietly, he hoped that Iwaizumi wouldn't hear him, but he did.

"About the kiss?" Iwaizumi asked as he turned to him. Oikawa immediately stood up as having Iwaizumi this close would probably make him wanna kiss him again.

"Y-Yeah, I wanted to apologize.. That wasn't supposed to happen" Oikawa picked up his now empty cup and carried it to the sink. "I will completely understand if you want to quit, but I just want t---"

Oikawa suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder and before he knew it he had his back slammed against the wall, Iwaizumi was standing in front of him like some Greek God amd staring down at him.

Honestly, Oikawa had a hard time standing properly, the view made his knees turn into jello.

"You really think I'll let you off that easily? Kisses don't happen accidentally, and to me it's pretty clear that you wanted to kiss me" Iwaizumi spoke in a quiet tone.

"I-I.." Oikawa couldn't even speak. This whole situation made him a mess, he couldn't stand, he couldn't speak. All that he could focus on was Iwaizumi's face and his lips that somehow looked even more kissable than yesterday.

"Don't say a thing" Iwaizumi said before he leaned in and their lips met once more.

Oikawa immediately closed his eyes, his hands found their way to Iwaizumi's hair. He could feel Iwaizumi's chest against his... His mind went completely blank.

After a few seconds Iwaizumi pulled away and looked into Oikawa's eyes once more.

"You're enjoying it more than I thought"

.

.

.

.

.

Wow Iwa is such a dominant figure I am weak
Anyway, I don't know what this chapter is.

-hatari.