59

"The what now?" Oikawa managed to ask even though he was in complete shock at the moment.

His boyfriend? Impossible.

"Hajime's boyfriend! We've been dating for 4 years now, isn't that right?" Kimizuki said and turned to Iwaizumi who was just staring at him with wide eyes.

"What nonsense are you spouting?" Iwaizumi finally asked. Kimizuki just grinned before letting out a chuckle.

"Nonsense? Are you trying to protect your image now?" Kimizuki's tone wasn't nice at all, and Iwaizumi knew that way too well. A liar, a cheater, a terrible human being in general - that's who Kimizuki was.

Before Oikawa could get another noise out of his mouth, Iwaizumi stood up and dragged Kimizuki out of the tent, leaving everyone in deep confusion.

"What the actual fuck are you doing here?" Iwaizumi asked angrily as he glared at him.

"That's not how you meet an old friend, you know?" Kimizuki smirked, he may have been the only person in the world not afraid of Iwaizumi.

"Fuck off and die in a fire, Kimizuki" Iwaizumi's face expression showed clear disgust. "I'm asking you again. What are you doing here?"

"Well, since you decided to cut all contact and didn't answer the message I sent you in the morning, I decided to come here myself. " he said as he stepped closer to Iwaizumi, he put his hand on Iwaizumi's shoulder.

"The reason. Tell me the reason before I fucking choke you to death" Iwaizumi was fuming with anger, as a matter of fact, he was barely holding on. If not his sense of pride, he'd probably would have punched Kimizuki already.

"I just wanted us to be friends again, Hajime. What's wrong with that?" That menacing smile made way onto Kimizuki's face again.

"I don't want to see you for the rest of my life, you asshole" Iwaizumi slapped the other's hand away from his shoulder.

At that moment Oikawa decided to peek out, he was damn curious. Yes, he was shocked, but he knew that Iwaizumi wouldn't lie to him. He was too much of a sweetheart to cheat on someone. However, this brought even more mystery. Who was he? Why did he call himself Iwaizumi's boyfriend?

"Oh, and why is that? I thought that you liked being with me, we had such great times  together" Kimizuki tried touching Iwaizumi again, but the other immediately stepped back.

"You cheated on me, and I will never forgive you. So leave before I actually bash your head against the tree" Iwaizumi said before glaring at Kimizuki once more and turning around.

"I didn't want to bring this up so early but how about we talk about Hoshiko, then?" Kimizuki asked, a little terrifying smile playing on his lips.

Oikawa didn't expect Iwaizumi to stop in his tracks completely. His facial expression changed from pained to shocked in a matter of seconds.

"Why do you know her name?" Iwaizumi asked, his voice quiet and full of sadness.

Kimizuki watched as Iwaizumi slowly turned around. "Well, I only got to know after you left France when Hoshiko came to me, crying and yelling that Hajime had left her"

"Did you come here to ruin my mood and my relationships? Why do you feel the need to bring her in this? Yes, I made a mistake. Yes, I regret it. Now leave" Iwaizumi said, his eyes wide.

Oikawa couldn't understand exactly what they were talking about, so he gestured the guards to come by. However, before they could get there, Kimizuki whispered something to Iwaizumi and walked away, leaving the other standing like a statue.

Oikawa wasn't sure what emotions he was feeling, but from what he could understand that Kimizuki dude brought up a very sensitive subject. Something to do with a girl, could it be something Oikawa doesn't know about?

After this thought Oikawa froze as well.

Just what exactly does he know about Iwaizumi?

"That seems like drama and I don't want to be involved" Kenma whispered as he picked up his camera and made his eay out of the tent.

"Well, that happened" Bokuto just said to himself.

"I don't know what's going on, but seems like trouble" Tsukishima sighed, he really hated having to deal with non-work matters.

Without any clue of what happened Makki and Mattsun slowly made their way towards the tent. Upon seeing the two frozen-in-their-places guys, they decided to joke around.

Bad idea.

"So, what's going on here? Don't tell me you guys got into an argument" Makki fake gasped.

"Wh-- no, that's not it" Oikawa finally put his thoughts into place.

"Oh, then one of your exes are involved" Makki expected Oikawa to tell him to stop, but instead the other frowned.

"Yes, Hanamaki, the ex is involved. What about it?" Iwaizumi finally spoke up. A shiver went down Makki's spine as he saw the look on his face.

"I didn't know that was actually the case" he was quick to apologize, but the other didn't seem to be phased.

Without another word Iwaizumi stormed into the tent and took off the costume that he was wearing. He quickly changed into his casual clothes and took his stuff.

"I'm going" was the only thing he said before disappearing somewhere.

Meanwhile Oikawa just stood there, trying to understand just happened. Some guy comes by and claims to be Iwaizumi's boyfriend, but from their conversation it is clear that it was a lie, however the moment some girl is mentioned Iwaizumi freezes?

Just how little does he actually know about the man that he loves if he can't even understand what happened?

"I wish I could say anything, but I'm partly guilty for the fact that Oikawa is in a bad mood" Akaashi whispered making Tsukishima chuckle.

"Oikawa, aren't you gonna follow him?" Mattsun asked as he poked Oikawa's arm.

At that moment Oikawa said something he never knew he would say. "Why would I do that? As it turns out I don't even actually know him that well"

.

.

.

..

You wanted drama, I give you drama.

Anyway, I want to recommend a reallt good IwaOi fic I read today. It's called "careful" and is written by azumane. I suggest you guys check it out, it's short but beautifully written.

Also, I'd like to thank FujoArt from taking their time to draw fanart ❤ thank you so much!

That's about it for today. I don't know when i'm updating next as I have exams coming up.

-hatari