3

Sunday.

Makki and Mattsun told Iwaizumi that he doesn't need an alarm on Sundays, everyone sleeps for as long as they want to. Concerning food, they usually order something like a pizza.

And so after a few intense matches of UNO, which lasted till around 3 AM, Iwaizumi finally went to sleep. With no alarm or anything to wake him up, he slept till 9:30 AM.

Yeah, that's about time to wake up.

As Iwaizumi opened his eyes, he couldn't help, but wonder why the hell there was an UNO card stuck on it. Not to mention it was  a Wild Draw +4 card.

He slowly rolled off his bed onto a fluffy carpet that Makki gave him and stayed there for a couple of minutes before standing up and looking at his phone. Ah, thank god there were no text messages, just a couple of notifications from Instagram.

He looked around until he found his towel and took it, heading to the bathroom upstairs. Showers are important, aren't they? You can relax and think about anything that you want, which usually turns into deep and scary thoughts about how big the universe actually is and are there really no monsters.

As he opened the door he saw the picture he never even imagined to see. Makki had wrapped himself in an enormous sand-colored towel and was sitting in front of a bathtub, he actually looked like a pile of sand. And then suddenly....

"I am the sand guardian! Guardian of the sand!" he yelled at the bathtub. Mattsun jumped out of nowhere and kneeled next to him.

"Poseidon quivers before him!" he screamed.

"Fuck off!" Makki then proceeded to flip-off the bathtub and everything went silent.

"Guys, what the hell?" Iwaizumi asked as his mind was still processing what the hell he just saw.

"Good morning Iwaizumi! This was...uh.. Morning practise. Makki we should go.." Mattsun seemed nervous.

They both stood up and quietly left the bathroom, leaving Iwaizumi to wonder what kind of practise that was. Not that it mattered anyway.

A quick 10 minute shower was all he needed, as he had planned some things for today such as grocery shopping, buying that new book that Jamie Oliver published and maybe visiting Yahaba.

He relaxed as he let the warm water wash over his skin. He then took that weird strawberry soap again and washed all the unnecessary things off.

It didn't take him long and soon he was out of the shower, though he realized that he hadn't taken any clothes with him, only a towel. Shit. His room is downstairs..

He wrapped the towel loosely around his waist and unlocked the bathroom door, he walked out and bumped into someone again.

He heard that person fall on the ground. He opened his eyes and saw Oikawa on the ground, his eyes were wide.

I mean, why wouldn't they be? Oikawa was just enjoying his morning when he suddenly bumped into someone, he opened his eyes and saw a godly figure standing in front of him. God, he had such nice abs that Oikawa would pay to lick nutella off them...wait what?

His towel was barely holding there and for some reason Oikawa had an urge to pull it away, just to see how thr things would go.

"Are you okay?" he suddenly heard Iwaizumi ask. He was holding out his hand, offering Oikawa his help. Of course, he took it and soon he was back on his feet.

"Sorry, wasn't looking where I was going. If you excuse me.." Oikawa apologized and rushed forward, his cheeks red. Why was he feeling so frustrated again?