64

"We all know the saying 'shit or get off the pot', well, what if there was a third option?" Makki said as he folded his arms in front of his chest. "Hi, welcome to a very weird seminar"

The three guys, and a whole squad of puppies stared at him in confusion. Mattsun broke the silence by letting out a long sigh and clapping a few times.

"I thought you had something super important to say" Oikawa sighed as well. His hand rested comfortably on Iwaizumi's thigh.

"I do, I'm just getting into the mood, let me do my thing" Makki inhaled deeply and all of them prepared for some bullshit to leave his mouth. "Iwaizumi has yet to show us his tattoo"

"You have a tattoo?" Mattsun immediately turned his head to the male next to him.

"Yeah? I never hid it" Iwaizumi said.

"Wait, you have a fucking tattoo? I had no clue!" Oikawa exclaimed, surprised.

"How the fuck do you not know? I thought you guys fuc--- cuddle" Makki turned to Oikawa, the other simply shook his head.

"It's on my leg, it's Hamsa, the hand of Fatima." Iwaizumi sighed loudly, the tattoo's main meaning for him was inner strength. "Anyway, what's the important issue you called us here for? Because if my tattoo is the only reason for interrupting me and Oikawa I'll whoop your ass"

"No, it's not that. Me and Mattsun declined the job offers from the Supreme publishing house" Makki announced proudly.

"Oh? Really? I'm not holding you guys, you know" a small smile crept on Oikawa's face. He felt relieved.

"Yeah we know, but... we couldn't work anywhere else" Mattsun said making Oikawa smile even brighter.

"Are we done here? We have a bunch of people coming over I need to make something to eat" Iwaizumi ruffled his hair.

"You can leave after Oikawa tells us what he has been doing about thr Miko situation" Mattsun said.

Everyone slowly turned their gazes to Oikawa and just stared at him, waiting for him to "spill the tea"  as Makki says. The last time he said this, Oikawa literally spilled the tea.

"I have a plan. It's coming together, I won't tell you guys anything yet" Oikawa panicked a bit, he didn't expect them all to be this interested in this matter.

"Well, this settles it! Makki, I asked you to buy food earlier after buying a new pan, what did you buy?" Iwaizumi stood up, Makki just gulped down his fear. He had finally realized what Iwaizumi meant by "food".

"Uhh... some Doritos and... candy.." he turned his head away.

"What? I mean something edible, that I can use to make dinner for our guests. I told you yesterday that we have six people coming over" Iwaizumi stared at the pink-haired male in disbelief.

"Ha..... I forgot" Makki didn't dare to face Iwaizumi's wrath, so he didn't bother looking at him.

"Are you thick, you gimp boy? What am I supposed to cook?" Iwaizumi stormed to the kitchen.

"Good luck surviving" Oikawa gave Makki a pat on the back and headed upstairs to continue his master plan.

Iwaizumi placed everything he could use on the table and stared at it for a second. It seemed like left overs. However, Iwaizumi is Iwaizumi, he always finds a solution. He quickly placed burger buns aside, there was some minced chicken, pickled veggies, eggs, cheese... perfect for homemade burgers!

He quickly add the needed components to the minced chicken and made pretty patties which flew right into the pan. While those were cooking Iwaizumi took out another pan, which he had hidden, and placed the buttered buns, just to make them tastier.

The guests were arriving any second now and Iwaizumi needed these burgers as good as possible. Once the buns were toasted and patties were flipped, Iwaizumi spread some sauce on the bun and placed the pickled vegetables on. Weird, isn't it? I mean having pickled veggies. Iwaizumi had a whole jar of homemade pickled onions, garlic, paprika and even carrots!

Eggs in the pan, patty on the bun, cheese on the patty, eggs on the cheese and voila! Perfect Iwaizumi von Burger was ready. Just he had finished putting them onto a tray and sticking small plastic swords into them, the guests arrived.

"Wassup bitches!" Kuroo yelled the moment he stepped into the mansion.

"Be more respectful. Will you?" Kenma nudged Kuroo in the ribs, making him wince.

"Hmmm, smells like heaven up in this bitch" Bokuto smirked as he inhaled deeply.

"You too? Really? Learn some manners" Akaashi almost slapped himself. Why was he dating Bokuto anyway?

"Fun company here, isn't it Asahi?" Nishinoya turned to his giant assistant who nervously fixed his suit.

"Oh! You're all here!" Oikawa quickly headed downstairs. While Noya, Asahi, Kenma and Akaashi went to talk to Oikawa, Bokuto and Kuroo headed straight for the kitchen.

Not for food, for Iwaizumi.

"I should have realized you two would come here as soon as you can" Iwaizumi said without even having to look at them.

"You know we miss you" Kuroo patted his back. "You know what I'm digging right now, Iwaizumi? Triangles" he pointed at his triangled shirt before letting out a chuckle.

"Why aren't you talking to Oikawa?" Iwaizumi finally turned to them. They looked like they just came back from Hawaii or something, not appropriate clothing for a formal meeting.

"Because he's been grumpy these days and we're scared. We were supposed to finish up with paperwork, but we procrastinated so hard that we haven't even started" Kuroo explained.

"Your own problem" Iwaizumi smirked before picking up the tray and heading for the living room. Everyone gasped in an unison upon seeing the tasty homemade burgers Iwaizumi had made. Akaashi even stopped his diet for a day, just to a taste.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
Guys I made homemade burgers and THEY WERE SO GOOD btw pickled veggies are heaven

Anyway, I have many fanfics I want to release but I won't be able to keep up with updates ToT I mean were talking about like 9 fics! Iwaoi, Bokuaka, Kuroken, Levyaku, Kagehina UGHHHHHHHH

Hope you enjoyed!

-hatari