54

"Wait, Oikawa, what if those two come back?" Iwaizumi asked as he pulled away and stared right at Oikawa.

"Does it really matter that much?" Oikawa managed to say, he was a bit out of breath.

"Yes it does. They've been out for quite some time, I feel like they will come back soon" Iwaizumi sighed loudly, but before he could say anything he felt Oikawa's hand on his waist.

"Don't worry, once they go out with the dogs, they don't come back for a couple of hours.." Oikawa smiled slightly and shuffled closer to Iwaizumi again.

The two were on the bed, and no they weren't doing anything super indecent. They were simply kissing since they got a rare opportunity to be alone. Before Oikawa knew it Iwaizumi was on top of him, staring down at him.

"You seem rather eager, don't you think?" Iwaizumi asked, he placed a kiss on Oikawa's jawline before speaking up again. "Something must be wrong"

Oikawa turned his head to the side so Iwaizumi could easily kiss his neck, he needed that kind of affection. "You really can see right through me, can't you?"

Iwaizumi lifted his head up for a mere second. "Tell me what's wrong.." he said before leaving a trail of kisses on his jawline and moving to his neck.

"Miko has been calling and texting me.. She's annoying. One time she says that she misses me, the other that she hates me. Can't she just move on?... ahh~" Oikawa let out a small moan. He blushed at his own action, but Iwaizumi seemed to be delighted by it.

"She should really move on, she's acting so immature" Iwaizumi said before rolling off of Oikawa. The other just stared at him for a second before noticing a troubled look on his face.

"It bothers you, doesn't it?" Oikawa asked. He knew that Iwaizumi felt bad about this whole situation. Both Miko and his mother have been terrorizing him for the past couple of weeks, and Iwaizumi felt a little bit guilty.

"It does, but what can I do... Ah, I have to finish cleaning up. Weren't you supposed to take care of the photoshoot documents today?" Iwaizumi finally got out of the bed and fixed his shirt, which was ruined because a certain someone felt a need to feel Iwaizumi's muscles.

"I was, but I don't have the documents. So, if someone comes by please let them in" Oikawa yawned, but he didn't take his eyes off Iwaizumi. How come he only now notices how "soft" Iwaizumi looks? Like a big teddy bear! Maybe it was just his imagination.

"You're staring" Iwaizumi chuckled. For the first time Oikawa didn't blush at this statement, probably because he finally felt comfortable enough. He simply smiled and winked.

"How can I not stare when you look that good?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Stop before I commit a sin. Though, we should go on a date tomorrow, if you want that is" Iwaizumi said as if it was the most normal thing to say. Oikawa blinked a few times in disbelief before nodding frantically. "It's decided then, I'll go now"

Iwaizumi left Oikawa in the bedroom, the other was so happy that he rolled around the bed and squealed in happiness. Iwaizumi, on the other hand, sighed loudly and started planning everything in his head. Damnit, he should just officially ask him out already, but somehow he didn't have the courage to do that.

Him, THE Iwaizumi Hajime, didn't have courage to ask Oikawa to be his boyfriend (officially). He really is soft.

Now that he thought about it, it's been months since he came here and never once did he visit his family. Maybe he should take a few days off and visit his parents, he missed his little brother. He should also pay a visit to his friends, that are Yahaba and Yamaguchi. Iwaizumi knew that Yahaba's doing extremely well, but he hasn't heard much from Yamaguchi since he's still in the university reaching for his degree, he wants to be certified neurologist after all.

Iwaizumi was about to text them and ask them if they have time for a meet up, but a sudden knock on the door interrupted him. Even before he could open the door, he knew who was on the other side.

"Iwaizumi! Nice to see you, you don't come by anymore!" Kuroo practically screamed once Iwaizumi opened the door.

"Because I don't like you" the other said coldly.

"He has a point" Kenma nodded his head in agreement.

"Why are you all here?" Iwaizumi asked as he stared at the four guys standing outside.

"Well, I'm here to bring Oikawa documents, but these three decided to tag along. Kuroo said he wants to see the puppies, Bokuto said he's hungry and Akaashi-san said that he wants to see you" Kenma sighed loudly, he didn't really want them to come along.

"Come on in, but I have bad news for you. Puppies are out, food is gone" Iwaizumi laughed a little bit. "And Akaashi, why did you want to see me?"

"Oikawa-san said that we might have a photoshoot together, so I wanted to try out some poses to see how it would work" Akaashi smiled innocently.

"Sounds sexual, but sure. I'll tell Oikawa you came here, just wait" Iwaizumi said before disappearing upstairs. The four guys just looked at eachother and nodded before snooping around to find some incriminating evidence.

"Akaashi, you don't have a crush on Iwaizumi, right?" Kenma whispered as he approached the black haired male.

"What? No way. I jusy think he's attractive and nice, and loyal, and such a gentleman and overall perfect. I admire him" Akaashi whispered proudly.

"Are you sure? If you had a chance to jump him, would you?" Kenma raised an eyebrow, but before Akaashi could answer The Lord (a/n now I'm thinking of Tamaki) himself walked down the stairs.

"Kenma, why did you bring this problematic duo here? Oh, Akaashi, did you get the pictures of clothes you're gonna wear during the photoshoot?" Oikawa asked as he walked closer to Kenma, who silently handed him the documents.

"Yes! They're a bit different from what I imagined, from what I understand it's a Spring collection, isn't it? There's a lot of flowery patterns" Akaashi said. He didn't show anyone those photos because Bokuto would have protested that Akaashi will show too much skin.

"It is a Spring one. Kenma, since you're gonna be our photographer, can you look for places appropriate for a photoshoot next week? I'll pay you extra" Oikawa turned to the shorter male next to him.

"Money is money, you can count on me" Kenma smiled slightly, he had been dying to buy a new Canon camera which can apparently zoom in on the moon really well.

While the others were downstairs, Iwaizumi took his time to make Oikawa's bed and pick up the trash that he left from binge watching some sort of show. He was quietly humming to himself, but was interrupted by his phone ringing.

It was Mattsun.

"Hel--" Iwaizumi was cut off before he coulf even speak.

"Iwaizumi it's an emergency! Hawk ran away, but before we could catch him he injured himself! He's bleeding a lot!" Mattsun practically yelled into the phone.

"Wait what?!" Iwaizumi dropped the book he was holding (he was supposed to put it in it's place).

"We're on our way to the clinic now, but I don't think Makki will be able to handle it! Please, help us!" Mattsun's voice broke at the very end. Without a second thought Iwaizumi darted downstairs and out the mansion, leaving everyone confused...

.

.

.

.

.
..

Oh oopsie 😊💕

So how are you guys??? Doing good? How's school? How's work?

THANK YOU FOR 200K WHAT THE FUCK

-hatari