17

"Honey I'm home!" Miko exclaimed as she walked into the mansion.

Oikawa heard her from upstairs amd immediately stood up to go and meet her. He was determined to prove his straightness. He had planned many activities and was sure that once all of them are done he will be back to his "normal" self.

Iwaizumi had just finished cooking and sighed loudly as he realized that the snake was finally back, just when he started feeling something for Oikawa she has to come back ruin everything.

"The bitch is back... Ugh, Mattsun now we can't be openly gay around the house. We'll have to build our gay cave again" Makki said as he sipped on his strawberry milkshake.

"I know.. We should just kick her out, but Oikawa won't allow it, therefore we should proceed with our plan" Mattsun said and soon all of them heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

"Miko, darling, it's nice to see you! How was the trip?" Oikawa greeted her, calling her 'darling' felt wrong for some reason, but Oikawa shrugged it off.

"Oh, it was absolutely amazing! The fashion week was stunning, I met so many other models. There was a new Gucci collection show, oh, you won't believe what models we saw there!" Miko started bragging. As she kept talking her tone got more "annoyingly sweet" which was a sign that she had her eyes set on some 50,000$ dress and was gonna make Oikawa buy it for her.

"Hello, nice to see you back safe and healthy" Makki said in the most fake tone possible, he hoped that she would trip on her 6 inch heels and break her neck, but clearly he didn't pray to Buddha hard enough.

"Oh, Hanamaki, nice to see you" Miko smiled, the only reason why she did that was because Mattsun and Iwaizumi were standing behind him.

"I'm glad everything went well" Oikawa said and smiled, somehow, sitting next to her felt uncomfortable, but Oikawa once again brushed it off.

"Oh, my friend actually fell and sprained her ankle, we should visit her. She needs us right now" Miko said.

"I think an email would be sufficient" Makki suggested which caused both Mattsun and Iwaizumi to almost break out laughing.

"Later, now go rest" Oikawa had a hard time keeping in his laughter aswell.

"Okay, I'm tired after a flight. Let's talk later" she said and stood up, as soon as they heard the door upstairs close all of the sighed in relief.

"Guys, be nice. No more joking around, we had fun while she was gone, focus on work now" Oikawa said. "Also, Mattsun, you forgot to take care of some documents, make sure to look at the later"

Oikawa sighed and headed upstairs to his office. He used to be happy whenever Miko would come back, but now he just felt sad. He wished she would have stayed in Madrid longer, he would have spent more time with Iwaizumi.

"Aish, what are you thinking.. Focus on Miko, focus on the wedding, focus focus focus... Why is Iwaizumi always in my head these days?" Oikawa wondered, he couldn't understand why it was happening.

"Wow, you couldn't even take care of some stupid papers.. You know you're the worst assistant ever, right?" Makki said.

"Shut up your mother buys you Mega Blocks instead of Lego's" Mattsun fired back.

"You fucking take back" Makki pretended to attack Mattsun, but the two broke out laughing soon.

"Guys, let's go eat while it's still warm" Iwaizumi said and watched as the two idiots rushed to the kitchen.

"We still need to figure out how to make Oikawa leave Miko. I want her out of here as soon as possible and our plan about exposing her sounds the best" Mattsun said as he practically shoved 6 pieces of chicken into his mouth.

"Damn boy, what that mouth do" Makki wiggled his eyebrows.

"Can you guys go one day without acting like this? Seriously..." Iwaizumi sighed.

"It's how we are our dear Greek God Iwaizumi. Me and Mattsun are soulmates" Makki said before continuing to eat.

"Yeah, whatever you say" Iwaizumi sighed again.

"So anyway, now that she's back we can't do things that we did while she was gone. She'll probablt invite her friends over too... Ew.. Oh, we should invite over Kuroo, he hates her too" Mattsun said, he had his face glued to the plate and he was stuffing his face as if he hadn't eaten in years.

"Why are you eating like that? Practicing something?" Makki asked.

"Practicing to eat that a--.....just kidding ha ha..." Mattsun stopped talking as he felt Iwaizumi's glare on him.

"Who's Kuroo?" Iwaizumi asked, that was his first time hearing that name from them.

"Kuroo is this stupid idiot who has an even more idiotic friend Bokuto. Miko tried to seduce him once, unfortunately we didn't have enough evidence so we couldn't expose her to Oikawa. He hates her too, since she said that his fashion sense is shit. That boy dresses like a model, what is wrong with her?" Makki ranted.

"Oh, I see.. Well, do what you guys want to do" Iwaizumi picked up his empty plate and put it in the dishwasher. They all suddenly heard Oikawa calling Iwaizumi from upstairs.

"Go go go, make him even more gay" Makki gave Iwaizumi thumbs-up and he walked out of the kitchen.

Oikawa was still in his office. He had taken off his blazer and his necktie was hanging loosely.

"What is it?" Iwaizumi asked as he walked into the office.

"Ah, you're already here" Oikawa took a good look at the man standing in front of him. He found him.....very handsome.

"Look, I have to confirm something" Oikawa said and walked closer to Iwaizumi.

"Confirm wh--"Iwaizumi was cut off when Oikawa crashed his lips against his.

And as much as Oikawa didn't want to admit it, he soon melted into the kiss and couldn't stop himself anymore.

.

.

.

.

.

I updated everything today, wow I'm generous aren't I?

C'mon praise me, please, I need compliments so I could screenshot them and post them on my IG to brag to people about my readers.

-hatari.