11

"Did you really have to buy this many?" Oikawa asked as he watched Makki struggling to carry all the bags.

"Yes I did! Those thirsty fangirls would have taken them all. Look at these precious yaoi mangas" Makki said, he placed the bags on the ground, took a few deep breaths before picking them up again.

"I'll call the driver, he'll take your bags home. Jeez, look at Iwaizumi. He's a normal person, he bought one book.. I recommended it.." Oikawa smiled to himself, it seemed like an achievement.

"Yeah yeah, me and Mattsun will enjoy reading this.. Right, Mattsun?" Makki turned to Matsukawa who was kinda spaced out.

"Why read when you can reenact?" Mattsun wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ooh, I like where this is going.. " Makki smirked, but a sudden cough coming from Iwaizumi shook him out of his thoughts.

"So, where are we going next? We could go to a cafe. My good friend actually owns one" Iwaizumi suggested. If were being honest, he really liked hanging out with these guys, especially with Oikawa. Unlike Makki and Mattsun, Oikawa was actually pretty smart and shared some same interests with Iwaizumi.

"I'm up for it. How about you two? Or do you want to go home already?" Oikawa asked, but those two shook their heads, like hell they were gonna miss a chance to see their otp bonding over something.

"Okay, the cafe it is" Iwaizumi smiled. It's been a while since he visited his friends and visiting this particular person seemed like a good idea.

Actually, Iwaizumi and that person were together for a short amount of time, before he found someone better. Iwaizumi wasn't mad, he understood that he wasn't meant for him.

The driver arrived and took Makki's bags, after that the four guys started heading towards the cafe.

The town was surprisingly quiet, not a lot of people were around, it kinda calmed down Oikawa, he hated being  in crowds.

They soon reached a small blue corner, through the window they could see the tables and such. Iwaizumi opened the door and walked in. The smell of fresh cupcakes and coffee was so inviting that Oikawa practically flew in.

"Kindaichi! Long time no see!" Iwaizumi greeted the guy with spiky hair.

"Oh, Iwaizumi-san! It's nice to see you! Table for one or.." Kindaichi trailed off when he saw 3 more people behind him, it was unusual for Iwaizumi to bring someone here.

"For four" Iwaizumi said a bit more quietly.

"Okay.. And what would you like to get?" Kindaichi scanned the two goofy looking guys first, but once his eyes fell onto Oikawa, he couldn't look away.

"What should I get?" Oikawa whispered to Iwaizumi, he was standing close to him as his social anxiety seemed to kick in. He didn't really enjoy places that he didn't know.

"Kindaichi, get us two lattes and two chocolate cupcakes. Makki, Mattsun, what do you want?" Iwaizumi asked, he noticed how close Oikawa was standing so he used the chance and pulled him even closer. That caused Oikawa to blush and hide his face, while Mattsun almost screamed.

"We'll get two frappucinos with cream and caramel on top. Do you have red velvet cupcakes? If yes, give us six" Makki said quickly as he was too busy trying to snap a few photos of Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

"Alright!" Kindaichi said and showed them their table before making the drinks.

Makki and Mattsun, ofcourse, made Oikawa and Iwaizumi sit together.