23 (Meeting pt.2)

A/N your mom wouldn't want you to read this chapter, you sinner. You have been warned.

"I gotta go for a bit, I have to greet others, wait for me here" Oikawa suddenly said.

"And we? Should we go aswell?" Kuroo asked as he casually rested his hand on Bokuto's shoulder.

"You can stay here too, get to know Iwaizumi better. I'll be back soon" Oikawa smiled before leaving the room. The duo turned to Iwaizumi, who seemed to feel a bit out of place.

"We've heard about you from Makki and Mattsun" Bokuto said and heard Iwaizumi let out a long sigh.

"He told me about you too and about how Miko insulted Kuroo's fashion style" Iwaizumi chuckled.

"Ugh, that bitch. What does she know about fashion? All she does is copy outfits from fashion magazines, while I spend my precious time with the designer team. She can suffocate in her fur dress anytime, I don't care" Kuroo spoke in a rather sassy tone.

"You tell her, boy! Well, anyway, they told us that you're a butler, why did Oikawa call you an assistant?" Bokuto wondered. They watched how Iwaizumi sat down on the edge of the table.

"I guess I got an upgrade. Honestly, I'm not too sure" Iwaizumi felt a bit more at ease around the two. They didn't look as silly as Matsukawa and Hanamaki did.

Bokuto was wearing a dark blue suit with a matching silver tie. He was quite tall, but not as tall as Iwaizumi. His hair was styled on the right side, and yet his oddly dyed hair suit him.

Kuroo, on another hand, was dressed in a really dark red, maybe even cherry colored, suit with a matching golden tie and his hair was... Well, it looked like bed-hair to Iwaizumi.

"Oh, spicy. So, tell us Iwaizumi, how much do we have to pay you to make out with Oikawa again?" Kuroo asked in a completely serious tone.

"Wait what?" Iwaizumi looked at them confused.

"I'm willing to pay enough for you to buy your own mansion" Kuroo said as he started searching for his phone.

"Wait, wait, wait.. Did Makki tell you this?" Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, he did. So how much?" Kuroo was pretty much ready to transfer money into Iwaizumi's account, but Oikawa walked into the room.

"How much what?" he asked as he walked in with coffee in his hands.

"Oh, nothing. So, when does the meeting start?" Bokuto smiled.

"Soon, go to the meeting hall, Hanamaki and Matsukawa are already waiting" Oikawa ordered and the two left the office, after giving Iwaizumi "the looks" of course.

"The meeting will be quite boring for you probably. Just stay there and listen, if you get too bored, you can leave the hall for a bit and just wander around. Not for long though" Oikawa said as he walked over to Iwaizumi.

"Okay, got it. Let's go" Iwaizumi finally stood up and Oikawa couldn't help, but have an urge to kiss him - however he was able to stop himself.

Just as Oikawa said, the meeting was boring. Makki and Mattsun presented their projects first, then some old guys started talking about things Iwaizumi didn't understand. Bokuto and Kuroo presented everything as well. To be honest, watching Makki and Mattsun doing their job properly left Iwaizumi impressed.

Then, later on there was a coffee break and Iwaizumi felt stares from ladies from Design and Model departments on him. Finally, it was Oikawa's turn to talk, for once Iwaizumi focused on what was going on.