53

A/N My drawings at the end! (Miko & Me)

Edit: I CAN FINALLY POST THIS THANKS WATTPAD

Edit pt.2: I'm gonna kill myself WHY WAS THIS UNPUBLISHED

"So, did he agree to model?" Victor whisper-yelled as he took another bite.

"Fortunately, yes. I think that the Iwaizumi edition magazine will sell the best. Not only because he's there, but also because Akaashi and Suga have full pages as well" Oikawa sipped on his wine. Ah, how happy he was that his beloved butler agreed to model for his clothing line. What Iwaizumi didn't know is that he was going straight on the front page.

"Glad to hear that. Invite me for a photoshoot some time too" Victor laughed a little bit.

"I try to, Victor, but whenever I ask you, you always tell me that you can't because of Yuri" Oikawa sighed loudly and smiled at his friend.

"You know damn well I can't miss my baby skating, right? If you had to choose between going to work or looking at Iwaizumi the whole day, what would you choose?" Victor raised an eyebrow, he watched as Oikawa chuckled and put his glass down.

"You have a point. Make some time for the photo shoot, if you want. You are always free to come" Oikawa ruffled his hair. Maybe he shouldn't have drank 4 glasses of wine, now he'll get clingy again.

"I'll try my best. Now, tell me where the bathroom is. Oh, and if you could I would be grateful if you thanked Iwaizumi for the food, he's amazing" Victor stood up and fixed his slightly wrinkled shirt.

Truly, Victor was extremely handsome. He was the reason why Oikawa's clothing line got popular in the first place. Victor Nikiforov, a professional skater, was put on the cover of the first magazine from Oikawa's company. It spread like wildfire, magazines were practically sweeped off the shelves.

Oikawa and Victor go a long way back, they met in the US quite a few years ago. Victor was there to skate, Oikawa was there to get inspiration (and get away from Miko). The two ended up meeting at the hotel, their friendship instantly kicked off.

Oikawa stood up after explaining Victor where the bathroom is and picked up the plates. Before he would leave them, but he knew how hard Iwaizumi worked these days so he felt like helping at least a bit. As he approached the kitchen, he heard laughter.

Iwaizumi was...laughing? That was new, he would practically never laugh. Oikawa shuffled closer and peeked in.

"Lev! You don't look like a person who would do that!" Iwaizumi continued laughing as he playfully slapped Lev's arm.

"But I did that! You should have seen his face, it was priceless" Lev chuckled as well.

"Seriously, Iwaizumi, that's the first time I heard you laugh this loud" Mattsun spoke, Makki probably said something too, but his mouth was full and it sounded like "sndishiwhdashirunrunrunishw".

"Couldn't help it" Iwaizumi finally calmed down.

"Oh, by the way, thank you for the food! It was really good! I felt as if I was in heaven.. you're a God, Iwaizumi" Lev said and put his hand on Iwaizumi's shoulder.

"Ah, thank you. I tried my best, I guess. Oikawa said that the guests are super important" Iwaizumi scratched his head before smiling a little bit.

"Oikawa and Victor are great friends, when we met for the first time I thought that Oikawa had a crush on him" Yuri said shyly.

"You know, I wouldn't be surprised. Victor is a good-looking fella. Wait, Lev, you're related, right?" Iwaizumi turned to Lev again, whose hand was still on his shoulder.