Creators' Love (Ink!Sans X In...

By sugakookiewithmilk29

You were battling your 'glitching' rival when a portal takes you somewhere. You met someone that will stay i... More

Greetings!
Ownership
The Battle Between The Two Rivals
The Meet and Greet of the Two Creators
The Creators' Backstories
The Waterfall + Memory
An old friend to visit
Lost of Insanity + The True Story Behind Y/n (Edit)
Error Vs. The Star Sanses
A/N and Publishing on-going new books!
Save The Girls, Save Them
Reboot, Your Older Sister
The Abandoned Door
Enchanted Forest
A/N Time!!!
Surprised Save
Y/n's Family Reunited + You're New Boyfriend
A/N And Your Full Backstory
Cancelling or Re-edit? + A New AU improvised
Shoutouts!
Thank You!!!
I got tagged!
The Sequel Talk
A Surprise For All Readers!!!
Thank You!! + I got tagged again!
What do you think?
A Warning You need to see..
I'm Discontinuing the sequel
Sequel Discontinue or Not?
Passed on the Sequel
Update (The Last?)
10k reads (part 1)
>>Face Reveal!!!<<
Hi, how are ya?
Selfless Promotion

A/N and an inspiration (Edit)

2.6K 40 9
By sugakookiewithmilk29

Hey guys! Sorry for no updates because I use my mom's computer but she had to bring it to her office but she returned it for me to update. Hope you understand! (I didn't let my brother play computer every single day XD)

I'll publish another book when I have time so I'll give you a (long) preview!

You are Y/N L/N your are 18 years old in the human world. But in another time, you were older than the Earth's itself and your parents.

Your parents were wizards that created the barrier. But they lived in the surface peacefully with you. Your soon-to-be-siblings, and your aunt and two uncles too. Oh, and you're rich and you lived in a mansion.

Your SOUL is one of the rarest and made to exist on Earth. You have a FEAR SOUL back then, Pink and dangerous but your parents, siblings, and your aunt and two uncles replaced your SOUL and form a new SOUL for you. Each of their quarter pieces and formed a crystaled, rainbow SOUL since their SOULS were made out of crystals. Their weapons, defenses and other talents were also transmitted to your SOUL.

Your FEAR SOUL were still intact in your powers so you can use them.

Your old weapons: Rhabdophobia, a long, pink rod use to steal SOULS from a monster or humans but now, it will only knock out a person without killing them or turn into dust./ To change the user's weapons for them to use on your own. (Basically, you steal other's weapons for you to use it.) But it depends on the distance it can occur and your SOUL is fully charged.

Illusions, and shape-shifting.

You were still in training for your weapons and your father enrolled you to Underhigh. You finished Elementary and you were the smartest in the whole school. But this time, it's different. It's a monster school. 

But didn't you know that all of the teachers and students admired and liked you?  

Will you like them the same way as they feel?

Inspired from: Glitchtale (By Camila Cuevas)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 319 14
𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 | 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐓 ‹―💜―› "𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓�...
83K 3K 27
So this is a sequel to a story I wrote a while ago. It's called: A whole new experience (Sans x reader). You should probably read that before you div...
14.3K 435 20
After becoming friends with none other than the guardians of the tree of feelings, you realize more things are going on than the guardians care to re...
21.5K 733 29
You were an average kid, somewhat having a older mind than most of your classmates. you had always been into the undertale fandom, and even knew almo...