LIE (P.JM ff)

Από -queentae

... and she was caught in a lie...... - this is my first ever book so enjoyy♡♡ - Περισσότερα

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
a/n
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
tagged
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
tagged (3)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
A/N [facts bout this book]

Chapter 11

53 9 3
Από -queentae

Jimin's POV

"But father, this is too much. I don't think I can handle this alone." I whined to my father. The works that my father gave me were never ending.

"That's why I'm telling you to let Taehyung works here. As your assistant. He was your best friend so I think he will be fine. I don't want to hire a lady. If I do that, someone will get mad, right?" My father said and smile calmly.

Mad? Who? Micheong? Yes I'm sure she will get mad. She once said that she was easy to get jealous. No wonder why she mad at me everytime I talk to my brother's fiance. She was indeed so cute.

"Is it okay? But he doesn't know anything about this works" I asked him.

I kinda agreed with his idea. I wouldn't be alone if I take Taehyung to be my assistant. I hate being alone.

"You can teach him right, my son?"

I nodded vigorously. I love that idea so much.

"Thanks father. I will tell him soon. But what if he don't want to?"

"I don't really care. You can ask your other friends. Yoongi maybe? Or that young one. Jungkook."

I swear I'm lucky to have a father that was this cool. I really really appreciate this idea.

"Okay father" I said, bowing 45° to him.

I went out from his office and going straight into mine. I can't wait to tell Taehyung about this.

I was reaching my phone and I remembered that Micheong had called me yesterday and I was too busy to call het back.

I wonder why she called me a lot yesterday. I bet she missed me so much. I missed her too, not lying.

I want to call her right away but I have to finish my works first.

I can't believe that I'm a CEO of this company at the age of 22. I know this was cliche but yet, I can't believe it. And having a girlfriend who is still a student. I can't wait for her to graduate 2 years more so that I can propose her and get married! I don't care if this marriage is too soon but sorry, I love her so much.

Wait. What am I doing? Imagining me and Micheong at our wedding day? Wow I love it.

I'm supposed to call Taehyung now and not picturing Micheong in her wedding dress.

So I called Taehyung about it but unfortunately he can't do it.

It was indeed a sad thing to hear.

I end the call and continue my works untill I got a message from Jungkook, saying that he wanna meet me in the cafe this evening.

Well, maybe this is the right time to offer him this position? I know he will like it since he doesn't like study very much.

I finished my works before grabbing my car key and go straight into a simple cafe, Hibiscus  Cafe.

Micheong's POV

"Eunjae, faster. I'm hungry. You don't know how tired I am remembering all facts about Asian's histories." I was whining at Eunjae because she was bringing my sandwiches from the counter but she walked lazily.

Haesu giggled looking at Eunjae's messy face since she need to bring all of our food to our table.

"Shut up you big ass. Don't laugh. And you Micheong-ah, you're supposed to take it from counter since you're the one with most fats here." Eunjae said and put the foods onto our table.

"Shut up." I said and took my drink and sandwiches.

Just before I'm about to take my last bite, Haesu tap my shoulder and point her mouth towards the front door.

Oh my God.

Park.

Jimin.

And Jeon Jungkook.

Yes, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook entered the cafe and look for a seat to sit.

I looked at him, hoping he will see me but no, he didn't see me. He was busy laughing with his young friend. Well, not that young since we're at the same  age, 20 years old.

At least Jimin was with a guy and not a girl or I'll kill him.

I want to ignore it and spend my precious time with my babies, Eunjae and Haesu. I know I'm such a great best friend.

But then the topic that we had been talking made me need to meet Jimin.

Prom night.

Eunjae's face was the most terrible one. She really need someone to go with.

I guess Eunjae can go with that Donghyuk guy. He seems nice. And cute.

Suddenly  I heard a shout.

"Song Micheong-ah!! You're here? What a destiny~~"

That freaking boyfriend don't know how to shut his cute mouth up?

I look back and saw him with Jungkook walking towards us.

Right before Jimin sat beside me, Haesu get up and told us that Taehyung need her.

I bet Taehyung want to cuddle with her again. Haesu said Taehyung loves cuddling. So cute, just like his attitude and his gorgeous face.

I can't hide my smile when Jimin start to hold my hand below the table.

I took a glance at him and I saw him smiling while looking at our interwined hands.

I love him!

"I missed you Cutey"

He whispered into my ears, sending shivers till my spine.

I then tightened the grip and mouthing 'me too' to him and earned his cheeky smile.

"Yes we're not here" Jungkook suddenly said while looking at us, showing his troll face.

"I'm sorry." I said, bowing to him.

I'm not used, being this 'cute' in front of other person except my besties and Jimin.

"No we're not sorry. You don't know anything about how much I missed her." Jimin said while showing his precious smile to Jungkook while I'm just looking at them.

Eunjae suddenly faked a cough, making all of us looked at her.

"What? Am I a stranger?" Eunjae asked, showing her annoyed face.

"No you're not. Both of us are their strangers so let's mind our business and let then mind theirs." Jungkook said which made Eunjae smiled shyly.

Wait. What? Shyly?

I stare at every single move that made by Eunjae. She was indeed so different in front of Jungkook.

Is Jungkook her crush or what?

I stared and stared until Jimin asked me a question.

"So, why did you called me?"

Called? When?

Oh, that time when I'm about to ask him bout his Sunday night

"Are you busy this Sunday night?"

"Sunday night? I'm not sure. I will tell you soon after I got my whole schedule and works to be done for this week. You have no idea how much works I need to do. Luckily, Jungkook agreed to be my assistant. So he will help me with my works."

"Jungkook as your assistant? Why? Isn't he still in his study?"

I asked him since I know that Jungkook is still in a college.

"Yes, but he will help me on his free time. No worry, he will get his salary. My dad promised it."

I nodded understandly.

"And why with this Sunday?"

"This Sunday? Our college will be holding a prom night. We have to come and be in partner. A guy and a girl. We can't be in the same gender. That's why I want you to come with me. Be my man that night." I told him the details about that night.

"Be your man? I am always be your man."

What a great line.

"I know but I hope you can come. Or we have to do that ice bucket challenge"

"What challenge?" Jungkook asked me with his round eyes.

"Ice bucket challenge" Eunjae and me said together.

"Whoah that's mean. So Eunjae you got partner?" Jungkook asked Eunjae. Maybe Jungkook pity Eunjae for not having a partner? An international playboy will always be a playboy.

Wait. Jimin changed. So it's possible for Jungkook to change to right?

"Not yet. Why?" Eunjae asked him.

"I'm free this Sunday. So maybe I can be your partner. But if and only if you okay with it"

"IM OKAY! I mean, cool. Great idea." Eunjae react hyperly.

So Eunjae already got a partner and I'm still waiting for my turn.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jimin sent me and Eunjae home with his car.

So I entered my room with Eunjae by my side.

She said she wanna stay over at my house tonight.

After we've done our night shower, we loafing on our bed and gossiping. Such a typical girl who loves gossiping, yes that's us.

Suddenly I heard a beep from my phone, showing I got a new message.

'I'm so sorry, Cutey. I can't. I have a lot of assignment that need to be done before Monday. I'm so sorry'- Park Jimin 👼

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Chapter 11 done yeay.

Im so happy.

Again, sorry for all my MISSPELLING and GRAMMAR ERRORS.

im sorry for updating super late.

im sorry im sorry im sorry my precious.

ivy 🌸

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

18K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
18.3K 483 23
Read the 'I Have 6 Boyfriends' first. Hope you enjoy this Started: Sep 26, 2021 Was Finished on Oct 5 2021 but decided to make more chapters. Finis...
Honesty [n.j] Από b!

Ρομαντική

218K 9.7K 32
▹ in which Namjoon has a condition where he is unable to lie. ◃ ft. Yoonmin, Vhopekook Started: 06.10.20 Ended: 09.27.20 37.6K words* ★ #1- bottomjoo...
36.6K 1.1K 64
This is book 2 for Instagram vmin so go please read the first book so you can understand whats going on