Magic school: The competition...

By domoluv_

Skylar Henderson is an average teen girl.... But when her day gone terribly it gets worse her parents die i... More

1-Prologue
my powers?
new friends
meeting mr. evil?
competition.
Saving me: uncontrollable powers
training begins
not him. not you. not me.
his past?
competition.
brother
mother I need to find
story behind Madeline deschanel
madeline a mother
game on
angel gone bad
a cry for help
forgive and forget
not wanted
just like a horror movie
afraid
paris. new history. hatred
just a distraction.
give up
coming home.
your back?
i'm stronger than I look!
enough
stop running.
extra
reveling secrets.
relief.
new day.
free
face the truth.
I hate you but I forgive you.
NOT AGAIN!
what do you mean it's not you!
say what?
give In.
history repeats itself
just not over.
second book
maybe third book

My New Highschool...?

8.8K 264 35
By domoluv_

  My new high school?

My new life starts today. All my worries, sadness, and tragic past are behind me.

I was out in front of a school.

  "Why am I in front of a school, what about the house?" I saw my luggage out already.

  " you're living here now. " he said as he drove off.

  " seriously!" i yelled after him while throwing my hands in the air.

" Are they that poor to make  me live here? Or do they just not want me."

  I muttered as I grabbed my luggage and walked away into the school but caught  a sign on top.

'Welcome to MS high.'

" MS high?" I asked and stared back down where, I saw the beginning of the stairs that then  turned into cherry blossom trees.

" oh heck nah, I am not walking up those steps. not with all this luggage" I said to myself.

  " hey princess, you don't have to" I heard. I looked to the side and saw a red head girl with her hand under her chin and her elbow resting on the railing at the top of the stairs. 

  " see there's a ramp just walk ." She continued as she pointed to the ramp next to the stairs.

" funny how I wasn't able to see that before, huh." I muttered as i walked towards towards the ramp.

" Need a hand?" She asked as she calmly walked towards me and smiled.

I slightly nodded before returning a smile .

" My name Stella. I am the president of this school."

" Stella? High school pres? Wow." I said astonished that she, looking so young ,is the president of the student body. I was so amazed that i was caught off guard when she took out her hand to greet me.

  " oh... um my name is Skylar." I added.

" Skylar as in Skylar Henderson?"

" The one and only" I said awkwardly.

" The new girl. I didn't expect to find you so easily... Nice to meet you I'll be helping you out today." She said as she extended her hand once again,  In which I gladly accepted then  She helped me up the ramp.

" Now that that's done lets get you checked in." she said as she smiled at me and I nodded.

   I still had no idea what was going on believe me I'm as lost as a puppy

I walked towards the check in.

  I stood in front of a gray haired lady.

" um skylar henerson." I said.

" ah miss henerson." She said.

" your room key, 125 and your locker number. Also here is your schedule. " she handed me everything at once.

  " um thank you." I said as I walked back.

   I gave stella a weak smile

***********************

" room 125. 125 ah here it is." Stella said.

  She opened my door and we entered the room. I noticed a black haired girl. her hair was wavy but up to her shoulders. her style was modern. She is good with fashion.

  " oh hi! You must be my roomate. I'm ashley. Nice to meet you."

" um hi?"

" a shy girl huh."

I felt the heat on my cheeks. 

   " now ashley calm down"  stella said as she walked into the room.

" its nice to know that you,are roomed with a good friend." Stella added.

  Ashley smiled.

    " well I guess we need to find your locker and give you a tour around our high school. "ashley said.

" ok"

****************************

" so we found your locker. Now tour." ashley added.

I just nodded.

  we heard yelling.

  Stella sighed.

" sawyer let angel down." A boy with black hair said.

I saw a blonde haired gug, sawyer, holding up ,by his shirt ,a tall black haired skinny guy, angel. Angel didn't look afraid

  " matt this is fun you should try this." sawyer said.

   " I pass put him down." Matt defended.

Sawyer did as he was told.

  " again pushing around angel?" stella interfered.

  " what do you want stell?" sawyer said.

  " leave him alone. "

" I wouldn't hurt the guy come on"

".of course not because he's your only friend."

" very funny"

" hey" matt whined

" sawyer just leave him alone."

  sawyer smirked at stella.

he raised his hands towards her and said.

" alone it is."

   He shot a ray of dark light towards angel

Stella quickly used some sort of thing to defend him.

  Angel fell to the floor.

matt helped him walk into the dorms.

  I was shocked. What just happened?

 " w-what just happen?" I said.

" I stopped sawyer before hitting angel with his powers." Stella said.

" Sawyer? Powers?" I said.

  I slowly backed away.

" yea, don't you have them too?" ashley said. 

  " n-no.... Where am I ?" I said as I began to run towards the entrance.

where am I? This is my new high school? You can't be serious.... First day and I hate it.

This can't be......

  My new high school?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743 66 22
**COMPLETED** Skylar is a normal 17 year old. Well she was, before her brother Kyle, her two friends Grayson and Nikki and her had came across the w...
791 31 14
Skylar is a new girl at a school and meets two guys who are the complete opposite of each other. What will happen? Will they fight over her? Will the...
450 8 9
Anya Hijiri is an fourteen year old that has a goal, find her baby brother. She finds herself at this strange school with kids with these strange pow...
1M 19.2K 100
Riley Swan is a 17 year old junior in high school. She's a year behind everyone else because the year she was supposed to be a freshman was spent hal...