Beware Her Frozen Heart || Je...

Da chocoqueen101

~Beware Her Frozen Heart~ ||A Big Eight Jelsa Fanfic|| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Conceal. Don't feel. Pu... Altro

Choco's Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.

25.

2.1K 71 4
Da chocoqueen101

Elsa's P.O.V

"So why did we have to do this again?" I asked as I hopped into Jack's car.

"Because," he said. "I told Maria, and also Kristoff said I had to."

"But Maria won't know we didn't have that study date!" I whined.

"Oh she will," he said. "She's got spies everywhere."

I shuddered at the thought of being watched with Jack, or even by myself!

"Plus," he added. "My Mum wants to meet you."

I threw him a puzzled look. "Why?"

"Apparently she was best friends with your Mom in high school."

Once I heard the word, 'Mum', I tried to blink back the tears that started to form, but one managed to escape and it trickled down my cheek and landed on my lap.

I guess Jack noticed and he placed a hand where the tear lay.

"Hey," he said comfortingly. "It's okay. It's not like your parent's death was your fault, okay?"

I hesitated for a moment. "Yeah. You're right." Guilt filled the inside of me and I felt like I was going to be sick.

"Aren't I always?" He said cockily.
I giggled. "Idiot."

Once we had arrived at his house, he parked he car and we both hopped out. We walked inside and I was instantly greeted by the smell of freshly baked cookies wafting through the air, and a middle-aged woman standing by the oven.

"Hey Mom," Jack said, placing his car keys on the table.

Mother?

The lady turned around to face us, and I was in shock that this was actually his mother! She had long, chocolate brown hair and  large hazel brown eyes. Basically she was the complete opposite of Jack!

"Hello dear!" She said, before glancing at me. "So would you mind introducing me to this beautiful young lady here?"

He coughed awkwardly and gently nudged me forward. I laughed nervously. "Mom, this is Elsa."

She squealed and ran up to me, embracing me in a hug.

"Elsa! Oh my goodness dear you've grown so much! The last time I saw you was when you were only a little baby! Well I definitely see Idun in you!" She looked at me sadly with sympathetic eyes. "I'm really sorry for what happened dear. Just know that it's not your fault and you could do nothing to prevent it. They are in a better place now. She let go from our embrace and she placed a hand on my shoulder.

If only she knew. If only everyone knew.

"Well," Jack said, interrupting our sentimental moment. "Elsa and I have to get to studying. We have a Geography test next Monday, and we can't let Mr.Lionheart down."

"Well, it was great meeting you Elsa, and I hope I can see you again."

I smiled weakly at her until a sudden burning smell filled the air.

"THE COOKIES!!!!!" Jack's Mum cried, before dashing towards the oven.

"Let's dash," Jack said, taking my hand.

We ran up the stairs and Jack slammed the door behind him.

"So let's start studying," I said before planting my stack of books on his bed.

Jack's P.O.V

If you ever have the chance to meet me, or you left with only one piece of advice, here it is.

NEVER

STUDY

WITH

ELSA

Seriously! Whenever I tried to sidetrack her or talk about something else OTHER than Geography she would just shush me! So before I could die of boredom, I grabbed the book she was studying and tossed it across my room.

"Hey!" She said, annoyed.

"What?" I said innocently. "Lets watch a movie instead."

"No," she said firmly, sliding off my bed to retrieve her book. "We have to study Jack, that's what we're SUPPOSED to be doing. But before she could walk another step, I held her hand. She looked back at me.

"Please?" I said, pouting my lip.

After a few seconds she grunted and nodded her head, making me jump excitedly out of bed to go choose a movie.
"Lego Movie?" I asked, waving the DVD at her. She cocked her eyebrow.

"That's such a kid's movie Jack."

"So?" I said, sliding the DVD into the player. "You can never be too old to watch Lego Movie."

Once the player was running, I hopped back onto my bed next to Elsa, but I realized that she was slightly moving away. I was about to ask her why, when all of a sudden I remembered.

That night.

That night I slapped her. Just remembering her face made me wrench with guilt. Luckily, the movie started to play, and the awkwardness slowly started to disperse. During the movie, I didn't try to make a move on her. I knew in my heart that I couldn't do that because she was Elsa. If it were any other girl then I would definitely make a move again but this time was different. So once the movie was finished, we were both tired, but at least nothing bad had happened.

"Well, I guess I should go," she said before getting up.

"Hey, what time is it?" She asked.

I looked at my wall clock and my eyes widened in surprise. "It's 11:48pm."

 She huffed as she quickly grabbed my bags. "I have to go then, or else Anna will get upset." 

"Come on, something could happen to you!" I said.

"Jack, I live right next door. We're neighbors, remember?"

"You never know."

She groaned in frustration and looked at me. "Then can I stay the night?"

"Sure."

Then she started to go pink. "Why are you blushing?" I asked.

"Um," she said. "Can I borrow some PJ's?"

Elsa's P.O.V

I was super nervous about spending an entire night at Jack's house. He wasn't a relative, and he want necessarily a close friend either.

"Here you go," he said, throwing me a large, black T-Shirt and some dark blue pajama pants.

"Thanks," I said, heading towards the bathroom.

Once I had finished changing, Jack had preparing a small blow out mattress on the floor.

"Thanks for setting this up Jack," I said gratefully.
"Oh no," he said. I shot him a confused look. "IM gonna sleep on the mattress, you should sleep on the bed."

I shook my head in disagreement. "Jack, that's really sweet of you, but this is YOUR bed. You should sleep on it."

"Nope," he said, hopping onto the mattress. "I've already decided."

I groaned again and hopped into his bed, which was already warm from when we sat there to watch the movie.

"Good night then," I said, pulling the covers over me.

"Night Elsa," he said, turning the lights off.

~Dream~

I was in a dark alleyway. The shimmering moon illuminated the black sky. Garbage bags lined the brick walls, the stench so strong I felt faint. The , I found myself moving deeper into the alley. I tried to stop myself, but it was as if my brain had lost control of my limbs, and they wouldn't listen no matter how hard I urged them to stop. However, the deeper I got into the alleyway, the darker it got, and soon I was consumed in darkness. But suddenly, I heard something drop on the floor.

It was at that moment my feet stopped at a halt. My arms stuck to my sides as if someone had glued them together. Then, a large light appeared in front of me, blinding my eyes. Once my vision had cleared, I noticed the dark silhouette of a man next to the source of light.
"Nice to see you again Elsie," a deep voice said.
Goosebumps prickled my skin as he said my name.
"I thought I told you to leave me alone!" I yelled.
"Oh Elsie," the voice said. "Did you really think you could get away from me?
"Duh," I rolled my eyes. "That's what I told you, right?"
"Well Elsie," he growled. "I think you've forgotten to never speak to me in that tone."
"And what if I did?" I taunted.

"Oh Elsie," he said. "Take a look for yourself."
The man then pressed something in his hand, and another light shone next to him, showing Anna tied by her signature pigtails to a long rope that hung from who knows where.
"ANNA!" I yelled, trying to reach out for her, but my hands still stuck to my sides, and my feet were rooted to the ground. "DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!"

"This is what you get Elsie," he said, pulling a sword from behind his back. "This is what you get for disobeying me.
"ELSA!" I heard Anna cry. "PLEASE ELSA, SAVE ME!"
"ANNA!" I yelled, trying to blast ice at the man who was going to murder my sister.
"DON'T DO IT!" I cried.
"Don't worry Elsie," he cooed. "She'll be with her parents in a few moments, and it'll all be because of you."
He slowly raised his sword up in the air with it glinting against the lights.
"NO, DON'T!!!" I yelled.
"ELSIE! ELSIE! ELSIE! ELSIE!" Anna cried, squirming and struggling. "You've got to save me!"

"ELSIE!"
"ELSIE!"
"ELSIE!"

~Dream Ends~

"Elsa! Elsa! Are you okay?" I heard a voice say, snapping me back to reality. My eyes widened at the sound and I jumped back in fright. Fortunately, it was only Jack, but he looked startled and confused.

"W-w-hat h-happened?" I stuttered.

"You were screaming in your sleep," Jack said. "Something about Anna and your parents. Are you ok?"

He looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"I-I-I'm f-f-fine," I managed to splutter, pushing the covers back.

"But you were crying," he said.

I gently touched my cheek, and looked at my hand, which was covered in hot tears.
"I-I'm f-f-fine."

"No you're not," Jack said, sitting down in front of me."I know something's bothering you."

"No, everything's fine."

"I can help!"

"No you can't. It's too late,"

"I promise Elsa,"

"What?"

"I promise I'll help you through whatever you're going through."

I looked up at him. "Do you think you can handle it?"

"I promise Elsa,"

"Okay, but just try not to hate me afterwards."

Here it goes.

~~~
Hello guys!
So here is another chapter of this story, and we finally get to hear about Elsa's past! So again, thank you guys for reading and voting, it DOES mean a lot to me, and now I feel like I can concentrate more on this story for you guys, and not to mention we hit 300 reads?!?! Guys that is amazing! It may not seem like much to some people, but it feels like we hit 1 million to me! So if you did enjoy this chapter, or you want to send some feedback, please

VOTE
COMMENT

And thanks for reading!
                                        ~Choco

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

463K 19.9K 41
When Marinette gets hit by a car while crossing the street on her way to school, she ends up losing all of her memories of who she was - including La...
1.1K 165 36
The world is divided, the supernatural and humans. Alexis has to decide who she will be in this world as the powerless witch of a powerful legacy. Al...
Jump Da Kailyrnew

Fanfiction

2.2M 65.1K 16
"Mari, don't you dare--" Ayla warned. That was about when she jumped off the roof. A Marichat fanfiction, possible other shippings. PG13 Rating.
350K 16.1K 48
Each chapter is a separate story (unless otherwise stated)! ✓ COVER BY: @SummerSnowQueen © 2015-2018 KʀʏᴘᴛɪCᴀᴛ Aʟʟ Rɪɢʜᴛs Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ