The Perfect Gem I Jasper X Re...

By Dragonrose_firemage

You had finally moved to a simple place, a place where you thought nothing would happen. You lived at the oth... More

Chapter One: The New House
Chapter Two: Bright Yellow Eyes
Chapter Three: A Visit from a Boy You Know
Chapter Four: The Earrings
Chapter Five: Worst Day Gone To Best
Chapter Six: The Secret Place
Chapter Seven: The Worst Day Ever
Chapter Eight: Keven The Jackass Lord
Chapter Nine: Nothing Seems Okay
Chapter Ten: Good Morning
Chapter Eleven: Sooner Or Later
Chapter Twelve: Going Out Gone Wrong
Chapter Thirteen: New House Mate
Chapter Fourteen: What the Heck Has Happened Today!?
Chapter Fifteen: What Happened With Jasper?
Chapter Seventeen: What Did He See?
Chapter Eighteen: Old Face Suprises
Chapter Nineteen: Waking Up
My Halloween Costume from Last Year!
Chapter Twenty: Cops at Our Door
Well Guys...

Chapter Sixteen: Her Diamond?

2.8K 78 78
By Dragonrose_firemage

(Welp, Looks like i'm back to typing the book again. Chapter Sixteen, jeez. How many chapters am I gonna do? Who knows! Let's get back to the party.)

*Your POV; Cave*

You were throwing a party for three. This should be fun. You were in charge of putting up decorations and working on the cave, Percy was out to the boardwalk finding some new music discs and movies. Jasper was making the food. You had asked her to try and make a cake and smoothies with oreos.

When you had asked, she smiled and nodded. "I'll try, but don't be surprised if it tastes bad." She told you. You giggled "Nothing you have made before tasted bad. Come on, Jaz. GIve yourself some credit. Your a really good cook!"

She blushed Orange, laughing a bit. "You give me too much credit." she told you. You shook your head with a smile on your face. "Wrong Jaz." You walked down into your bedroom and grabbed decorations.

They all came from things like school dances, extra decorations from random parties your old friends had ages ago, and some you had been stockpiling over the years. Streamers, banners, blankets, plastic utensils (Only three people, you're not gonna need that)

Your grabbed streamers. Simple, that's all you needed for a party of three. You grabbed your phone, fully charged, and a few music discs that you had been listening to on a radio.

Rock covers from Kingdom hearts, the Blue Exorcist, Attack on Titan, Night in the woods, and a bunch of other video games and animes. Before you left your room you looked around one last time to see if anything else you could bring. Then, your eyes landed on a cassette tape. It was one of those small ones you could put inside a radio to listen to, so you grabbed it and walked out.

You ran down to the cave, smiling as you saw Percy had come back. "Percy! Your back! Awesome! What did you score?" You exclaimed, smiling brightly. He turned towards you, holding four movies in his hands. Wreck-It-Ralph, Spirited Away, Wolf Children, And the new live action Beauty and the Beast.

"You got Beauty and the Beast?! Oh my Kalahira, Percy you're awesome!!" You smiled brightly as you went to go put all the things you had grabbed down on the coffee table in front of the couch. Once you did so, you jumped and hugged Percy.

"I'm glad you're here, Now I can walk around without having Jasper tell me to get back in bed, And all it took was me almost freezing to death." You giggled a bit, not knowing really the reason why.

Without letting him speak a word, you let him go and started tossing the streamers around. Percy looked puzzled and confused for a few minutes, standing there like a freaking idiot for ages.

"Well, Percy? You gunna put those movies down on the table or no?" You asked him. He shook his head, getting the confusion out of his head as he placed all the movies he had onto the table with the decorations. You saw his eyes stick onto the cassette tape you had brought down, then then used his hand to shuffle around the things.

You didn't know which song he was gonna choose, but soon you could hear the familiar heavy footsteps of a friendly gem. She was carrying a large cake with oreo crumbs and pieces all over it. "Yuuuum! That looks amazing Jaz!" you smiled brightly. She put the oreo cake on the table, shifting everything that was already there to the side.

You grabbed a discs, smiling. "Jaz, come here. I need a boost to the stereo." You told her. She nodded and followed you over to the fridge. She grabbed your legs, making you giggle as she sat you on top of her shoulder. You slipped a disk inside the stereo, and soon a semi rock song started blaring out.

(It was supposed to be a rock cover of the opening Kingdom Hearts theme)

Jasper dropped you on one of the low dark beats, grabbing you by your waist and dipping you, then on another loud beat, she spun you and brought your face close to hers. She smiled and you giggle.

"Hey, Love Birds! I exist too ya know!" Percy yelled over the loud music. "You've always been good at dancing by yourself, Perc." You replied to him, making him blush. Everyone loved the way he danced when they were in highschool, but as he got older it embarrassed him.

You just wanted to dance with Jasper. She spun you, dipped you, picked you up by your waist and spun around with you. She dipped you again, but she tripped over her foot and fell onto the ground with you. She had an arm holding your head so it wouldn't hit the floor.

"I am so sorry snow!" She told you. She'd lay your head gently on the ground as she flipped over. As she laid there on the ground, you sat up and looked over to Jasper. She was breathing heavily, and soon you realised so were you. You couldn't tell how long it had been since you started dancing, but you knew you hadn't stopped until now.

"Come on Jaz, let's get Percy to his room then go to bed, alright? It's pretty late.." You stood up, only to see the Gem you cared for so dearly passed out on the floor. You sighed and decided not to bother her. You looked over to Percy.

He looked so calm when he was asleep. You stared at him when you noticed His white hair spilled into his face, you felt obligated to move it out of the way, but as you got closeryou saw something out of the corner of your eye. You turned, not knowing what you saw really. 'It came from outside the cave.' You thought to yourself.

You pulled out your knives as you walked out of the cave. You looked around the beach, finding no evidence you saw anything. But you could hear a rustle behind you from a bush. The boy started talking to himself as he hid, worried. "Oh by homeworld! Gah, did it see me?" You turned around and saw a head peek out over the bushes.

The head had pink hair, Shaggy like a boys. His skin was pale, and his eyes were a darker pink than his hair. When his eyes met yours he darted down behind the bush again, It started panically speaking to itself again. "Okay, they definitely saw me. Oh god, what do I do!? They're gonna kill me and shatter my gem!"

You realised you must have been scaring him, holding out something that could potentially harm anyone. You let your weapons disperse and decided to try and calm the boy down, reason with him. "Um, hello there." You started, placing your hand on your chest. You could feel your heart racing. "G-Go away!" The boy yelled at you, his voice cracking. He sounded 14 to you, and scared out of his wits end.

"I'm sorry, I must have scared you with my weapons. Please come out. I swear on my humanity I won't harm you." You said to him. ".. W-What do you mean 'Your Humanity'? Aren't you a homeworld gem..?" You heard the boy ask. You shook your head and walked closer. "I was born.. M-Made.. Here. I'm half human half gem."

"Half human.. Half gem?" The boy peeked over the bush and looked straight at you. "P-Promise not to hurt me?" He asked. You nodded and held out your hand, smiling. "I swear on my life. No one will hurt you here, okay?" You said to him softly. You didn't want to scare him off at this juncture.

The boy slowly, hesitantly climbed out from behind the bushes he had been hiding behind, which gave you a good look at him. He wore a pair of tattered blue genes with a dark pink T-Shirt that had a light pink diamond on it. He had no shoes, so his feet were pretty beat up and dirty.

"Since you know about homeworld, I'm gonna take a guess that you're from there?" You asked the boy. He nodded. He was shaking, was he cold? Or maybe it was you. You chuckled to yourself. "Come on inside, I'll get you all washed up and clean." You told him.

"Inside that cave..?" He asked, you shook your head. "I have a house that way, I'll take you there." You told him as you held your hand out. "I'm (Y/N), what's your name?""

He looked at your hand for a moment, then he took it hesitantly. "I've been called... Pink Diamond all my life.." You froze at his words, but he continues. "But they don't understand what I am because of the whole physical body thing and all the harm I can withstand."

"Oh my freaking god... I know what you are!" You started jumping up and down giddily. He looked at you like you just did something extremely stupid, then got curious. "You're a boy, you can withstand physical harm, do you have to eat anything by chance? Drink water?" You asked him, Pink nodded.

"You are a mix between Human and gem like me! You're pink diamond's son!" You smiled brightly, but then realised that if Jasper saw Pink she'd flip off her rocker. "Sorry, We have to go inside and get you cleaned up. I'll get you some food too."

Finally you started leading him to your house,walking up the steps, opening the door and let him inside. "Go sit on the big fluffy thing over there. That's called a couch." You directed him as you walked over to your kitchen and pulled out some leftovers. You placed it on your counter and turned, grabbing a cup of water. "Here, this will help with your strength."

While he ate and drank you started filling the tub in your bathroom up with hot water. "When your done with your food come in here, okay? I'll give you a bath." You didn't know why you were treating pink so childishly, but he's lived on homeworld most likely almost his entire life He's probably never seen an ounce of dirt until he came to earth.

Pink did as he was instructed, once he finished his food he walked into the room you were in. "All you need to do is wash off all the dirt on your body. For a human having so much dirt of you is a bad thing." He stared at your eyes for a second, then smiled and nodded. "I can do that."

"Good, if there's anything you need help with, just give a good yell. I'll be right next door. I got to get you some clothes to get dressed in other than those tattered ones..." You told him. As you were talking he slipped off his shirt, you could see his ribcages against his skin. "And some more food..."

He nodded "Thank you, Miss Snow, For your hospitality." You smiled, but as you turned to leave you heard him say one last thing. "I'll keep out of sight of the Jasper downstairs."

Once you left the bathroom you could feel your heart pounding in your chest. You hadn't said anything about Jasper to Pink. Could it be possible that Pink could... Could read minds? No, thats crazy! Jasper never said that Pink Diamond could read thoughts! But then again anything could happen.

You walked into the room Percy was staying and and dug through his clothes, finding a pair of jeans and a new T-Shirt. Then you trudged around inside of his closet and found his only other pair of shoes and stole a pair of his socks. May be a bit too big but it'll have to do. Once you had gathered up the clothes you sat outside the bathroom door and waited for Pink to be done.

*~Time skip about twenty to thirty Minutes Brought to you by GROUNDING!~*

You woke up to the sound of the door opening, your eyes fluttered open and saw the young pink Pink in the clothes you were holding when you fell asleep. He had a big smile on his face as he held a hand out to you. You grabbed it and stood up. "Are you alright miss snow? I know I took a long time but you didn't have to wait there." Pink told you. You sighed and smiled.

"Well, I wanna make sure you're safe." You told him, "There are a group of gems that kinda don't like me right now, so if they see you I don't know what they would do." Pink smiled, then nodded. "Thanks then, Miss Snow." He told you. You soon stood up and let go of his hand, smiling.

"Well, I don't know if you sleep, but you can probably sleep in Percy's room for a little while.." You told Pink, who nodded. "You're gonna have to get your story straight with Percy, aren't you?" He asked you. "Yeah, he's gonna wonder why there's a pink boy in his room." You chuckled as you thought about how you were gonna explain it. 'He's as easy going and clear as a clear quartz, you'll be fine (Y/N).' You thought to yourself. "Well, come on now Pink, i'll show you into Percy's room." You turned around and started walking, Pink right behind you. Once you got to Percy's room you let Pink inside.

He looked around, down at the fuzzy carpet flowing, then at the walls that were simple and bland. The bedsheets were generic. The only thing that stood out was the pure white blanket he had brought with him. "Just stay here, Okay Pink?" You told Pink as you turned around to leave. You didn't see, but he had a smile on his face. "An actual bed..." Was the last thing you heard before you closed the door.....  

(Since this chapter is hella huge, I think i'm gonna end this one here. I hope y'all enjoyed! What do y'all think of pink? During my grounding I was looking at pink diamond things and I found one of a boy, instantly I wanted a little pink! Well, Tell me what you think. Byeeee! -Dragonrose_firemage)

Word Count: 2384

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.4K 41
|Steven x Male reader| This story follows Y/n, a young boy. His mother had given up her physical form to give birth to him, which left him alone with...
131 4 12
Disclaimers: Mild language, girlxgirl, mentions of death ══════════════════ You unfortunately died in the human universe, our current one. The one on...
46.9K 782 18
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
282K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...