Twilight parents x reader

Af AmyDunbar2

Mere

How you meet
They bring you home to the family
First word
First steps
First birthday
You get scared in a thunder storm
A/n
Catch up
Someone takes and your parent get worried
Someone takes and your parent get worried (Volturi)
They save you/ found you
They save you/ found you (volturi)
You have a nightmare
They find out your powers
Your first day of school
A/n need help
Nickname they call you
Favourite sports you play
You First accident
when you help you recover/look after you.
Your favourite pic together
What age you are turned
They go looking for you
You inprint/mate
Their Reaction to your mate/inprint(their pov)
Who your jealous of
When you see you mate get along with your family
What you work as
They find out about your engagement
Wedding
A/n
They find out your pregnant
There nursery surprise for the baby/babbies
Baby names
Them they see their grandchild/Grandchildren
Nicknames they call them
Hearing their frist word
N/a
For other great twilight books check out

You run away

3.9K 55 3
Af AmyDunbar2

HaleyMiddleton4 request

Emmett you felt like a disappointment because you left like no Mather what you do hunting, baseball or training you would never be as good as they are

Carlisle you felt like you were in everyone's way because think that you were not as good as your siblings.

Jasper You felt like the out cast of the family beside you thought you were not at smart as everyone else's.

Edward it was just before voturi was due to attack you could not handle the thought of your family dying because of you so the that it was he's for you to leave. You stopped by the treaty line only to be stop by Seth.

victories  You were scared you just kill you first human and you mother wears nowhere in sight. So you ran way to your favourite place in the woods.

Aro/Marcus/Caius
All three father were starting to go hard on the three of you. They were training you and your cousin to be the next leader if something should happen to them. All three of you quickly pack you bags and left while they were feeding.

Jane the one thing she promised you what she would never use her powers on you. But she forgot we you started to train. When she realised what she did you were already gone.

Alec after the attack you fall deep depression. Your father had been given more work to do by the masters and stop spending time with you. Making you think he no longer care for you.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

722K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
994K 32.9K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
301K 13.4K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...