YouTube One-Shots (Book 2)

By faythyloo

Heyo! I didnt realize there was a limit to parts on these books, so I have reached that limit on the first on... More

A/N
SyStEm_OvErLoAd (Part 1)
Request - Enemies (Part 3)
Request - I Miss You
Request - Best Friends
Request - Maid Cafè
A/N 2 (Cards Against Humanity)
A/N 3
Request - Insane (Part 1)
A/N 4 (Tags)
Bedroom
Skater
Sound of Madness (Part 1)
A/N 6 (Tags)
Parts and Pieces (Part 1)
The Run and Go
A/N 7 (Tags)
Request - Fear (Part 2)
Request - Neko
Request - Allergies
Request - Happy Birthday
Request - Injury
Request - Feathers (Part 4)
Request - Bet
A/N 8
Movie Night
A/N 9
Request - Parts and Pieces (Part 2)
Request - Wolf in Frenzy
Brownies
Rivals
Warriors
Request - Ghosts (Part 3)
A/N 10
A/N 11 (Q/A)
A/N 12 (Tags)
Request - He's Mine
Request - Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Request - Dominance
Request - Fragile (Part 1)
Convention
Request - Gangs
Request - Fragile (Part 2)
Request - Can't We All Get Along?
Request - First Meeting (Part 1)
A/N 13
Request - Cheesy (Part 1)
Request - Sound of Madness (Part 2)
Request - Eggs (Part 1)
Request - Voices
A/N 14
Request - Eggs (Part 2)
Request - Heat
Request - First Meeting (Part 2)
A/N 15
A/N 16
Request - Cheesy (Part 2)
Request - Feathers (Part 5)
Request - SyStEm_OvErLoAd (Part 2)
A/N 17 (Requests)
Request - Fuck Up (Part 1)
Request - Vampire
Request - Fuck, Marry, Kill
Request - Mafia
A/N 18 (Requests)
Request - Pranks
Prop Hunt
A/N 19 (Requests)
Scared
Sleepy
A/N 20 (Requests)
Radio Hosts
A/N 21
A/N 22 (Q/A)
One Hell of a Party
A/N 23 (Requests)
Color Blind
High Places
War
Bat Owl (Part 1)
A/N 24 (Requests)
A/N 25
Request - #AskMini (NOT A FIC WITH HIM IN IT)
Win
Bath
A/N 26 (Requests)
Dad
A/N 27
A/N 28 (Requests)
Dogs
A/N 29
Vodka
Request - iRobot
Chionophobia
1p! and 2p! (Part 1)
A/N 30 (Requests)
Request - Wheelchair
Request - Kidnapped
A/N 30 (Requests)
1p! and 2p! (Part 2)
Freak Show (Part 1)
A/N 31 (Requests)
1p! and 2p! (Part 3)
A/N 32
A/N 33
A/N 34 (Requests)
Request - Jack the Ripper
A/N 35
Request - Bad Day
Request - Cast
Request - Cow
Basement
Request - Waffles
Drabbles (#2)
A/N 36
1p! and 2p! (Part 5)
Request - Christmas Love
A/N 37 (Please Read)

Request - Insane (Part 2)

2.3K 97 20
By faythyloo

Note: Requested by horror_or_scary_. I hope you enjoy this long one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Jonathan and Evan were happy. Hoodini wasn't there anymore, and things were just great between the two.

But things never stay like that, do they?

Jonathan started getting more and tired all of a sudden. Sleep couldn't have been the issue because he never woke up in the middle of the night. But soon, bags were underneath his eyes and he could barely stay awake. He would take naps during his break, and would immediately pass out on the couch when he got home.

Evan was worried for him. They never got to spend time with each other as much because Jonathan was always tired.

Jonathan had tried everything from pills to special pillows, but nothing has worked. Evan thought maybe the stress from his job was getting to him, but Jonathan loved his job. The only time he stressed was when Evan was in there, and now he was out.

One night, Evan woke up in the middle of the night. He realized that Jonathan wasn't in bed with him. Confused, he got up to find him.

He found him in the basement mumbling to himself. Evan cautiously walked up to him, concerned. "Jonathan?" He asked, putting a hand on Jonathan's shoulder. Jonathan stiffened up before he fell over, snores escaping his mouth.

Evan stepped back, surprised at what has happened. He picked Jonathan up bridal style and brought him to bed before slipping under the covers and falling asleep himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Evan woke up, Jonathan was still there, sleeping. Evan let out a sigh of relief and kissed Jonathan's cheek. Jonathan yawned and turned on his side, opening his eyes. "Morning Evan," he greeted, yawning again.

"Good morning. How'd you sleep?" Evan asked, although he did remember what had happened the night before.

"A little bit better. What about you?"

"Woke up in the middle of the night and uh... Do you know if you sleepwalk, by any chance?" Jonathan gave him a weird look before shaking his head and sitting up.

"No, why?"

"Because I found you in the basement mumbling to yourself. When I touched you, you froze and fell over. I had to carry you back up here."

Jonathan squinted at him. He grabbed his glasses of the night stand and put them on to look at Evan more clearly. "What? Are you serious?" Evan nodded.

"Yeah. It was weird. You sure you don't sleepwalk? Or talk?"

"I'm absolutely positive," Jonathan replied. "Never in my life have I ever sleptwalked or talked. Did you hear what I was mumbling?"

"No, it was too quiet for me to hear." Jonathan stopped to think for a second. He mumbled to himself how this could be, but couldn't think of anything that worked.

"I honestly don't know Evan," he said finally. "Hopefully it'll go away soon, but I don't know." Evan just nodded before getting up out of bed.

"Want me to make breakfast for you?" He asked. Jonathan smiled and laughed a little, shaking his head.

"Let me make it with you."

"Promise you won't burn the kitchen down this time?"

"First off, that was only one time. Secondly, shut up!" They laughed as Jonathan got up, following Evan downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathan's "sleepwalking" problem got progressively worse, along with his sleeptalking. Evan's sleeping problem also got worse; he would continuously wake up in the middle of the night to find Jonathan in the basement, and it was getting harder to fall back asleep. They tried everything they could think of, but to no avail.

On one particular night, Evan had gotten up again to find that Jonathan wasn't there. He sighed and went to the basement, knowing that that's where he would be.

He found him there, but not like he usually was. He was still mumbling, but he wasn't sitting down like he usually was. He was walking around the room, making hand gestures every once in a while. "Jonathan?" Jonathan stopped, and looked at Evan.

As soon as Evan saw his eyes, he knew it wasn't Jonathan.

"Who are you?" Evan asked, stepping back. The person grinned and turned his whole body to face Evan.

"You don't know? Oh, that's right, Jonathan got rid of him. Well, not completely, but enough to where you think he's gone. Let me introduce myself; My name is Delirious."

"How did you get here? Where's Jonathan?" Delirious laughed.

"Jonathan is sleeping right now, don't worry. I got here because of you, my dear."

"Don't lie, I didn't bring you here at all," Evan growled.

"Ah, but you see, you did. You may not know it, but you did. Would you like to know how?" Evan swallowed and nodded. "He calls himself Hoodini-"

"Hoodini is gone," Evan hissed. "And he had been for a long time." Delirious laughed, and it was the most terrifying thing Evan had ever heard in his life.

"My dear, he isn't gone. He was never gone. Just, weak. He came back once to... Create me, you could say. You have him to thank," he grinned. Evan's jaw clenched.

"Give back Jonathan, now." He ordered.

"Very well. But just remember, I'll be back."

And with that, Delirious closed his eyes, and Jonathan's body collapsed onto the ground. Evan rushed over to him, making sure that he was still breathing. He was, and Evan let out a sigh of relief. He picked Jonathan up and took him to bed like all those other times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathan woke the next morning with a headache and a concerned Evan sitting above him. "Jonathan? Are you okay? Do you remember anything from last night?" Jonathan groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Slow down Evan, I can't understand you. What is it about last night you're trying to tell me?"

"You did it again last night, except... You were awake. But it wasn't you. It was... It was someone else. Like how Hoodini was with me. They mentioned him again, too. Said I was the one who brought them out. They said their name was... Delirious, that's what it was. Delirious. He said he would be back..."

Jonathan would have laughed, but the seriousness in Evan's voice stopped him from doing so. "Evan, are you okay? You're not sick, are you?" Jonathan asked, putting a hand to Evan's forehead. Evan grabbed Jonathan's hand and gripped it tightly.

"Jonathan, listen to me. I know what I saw last night, and it sure as hell wasn't a dream. I think... I think you have what I had, but I'm not sure. Either way, I'm worried, Jonathan. I'm scared. I'm almost as scared when Hoodini was with me," Evan said softly. He was at the verge of tears. Jonathan was scared too after how Evan put it.

He pulled Evan into a hug and rocked him, rubbing circles in his back. "Don't worry Evan, we'll figure this out, whatever it is," he assured. He still didn't know what Evan was talking about, but if it had him this worried, he would do something about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next night, Evan begged Jonathan to stay up. Jonathan reluctantly agreed to it, saying that he'd stay up as long as he could.

Jonathan ended up staying away until around midnight. He just couldn't do it, and fell asleep. Evan had gone to the bathroom, and when he came back, his eyes widened and he gasped. He rushed to Jonathan's side, shaking him to try and wake him up. But it was no use. He was out cold. Evan sighed and sat down next to him. He sat there for a minute or two, not really thinking about anything.

Then Jonathan started to move. Evan looked down, surprised. "Jonathan?"

But then he started to laugh. Evan's eyes widened and he got up, backing away until he hit the wall.

Delirious looked up with a certain glint in his eyes. "So, we meet again," he grinned. Evan gulped, and his hand reached for the doorknob. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," Delirious said, not taking his eyes off of Evan's. Evan froze and slowly retreated his hand.

Delirious got up, stretching and walking towards Evan. He trapped Evan against the wall, a hand cupping Evan's chin. "It's cute seeing you try your hardest to save your boyfriend," he mused, brushing some hair out of Evan's face. "But it's gonna take more than that," he grinned before kissing Evan. Evan tried to push back, tried fighting. His mind screamed, and eventually, something snapped.

Delirious was surprised when Evan relaxed and smirked. He pulled back, and once he saw the look in Evan's eyes, he knew he had done it. He grinned at his old friend, pulling back completely. "Hoodini, how good to see you," he exclaimed. Hoodini's smirk turned into a scowl.

"Delirious, what the hell are you doing here?" He asked.

"You brought me here, remember?"

"I brought you here for Jonathan, not Evan. What are you doing?" The tone in his voice made Delirious flinch.

"But, I thought it would help if-"

"If you hurt Evan? What the fuck is wrong with you? My goal is to protect him, and you're over here making him even more of a wreck. That is not what I want."

"But-"

"Just, don't. You fucked up, Delirious. And now, your ass is gonna have it," he hissed. Delirious' eyes were wide with fear and he started backing up.

"Now, come on, Hoodini, I can make it up to you-" He yelped as Hoodini switched their positions and slammed him against the wall. Delirious gasped and gripped at Hoodini's arm, trying to move it.

"I don't want to see you do anything to either of them, got it?"

"But-"

"Got it?" Hoodini pushed Delirious against the wall more, and Delirious started nodding.

"Yep, got it, 100 percent got it, please don't hurt me," he whimpered. Hoodini let him go, and he collapsed to the ground, rubbing his neck. Delirious looked up at him, almost in tears. Hoodini sighed and crouched down, cupping Delirious' face.

"Don't do it again," he warned before giving him a kiss. Delirious nodded sheepishly. Hoodini snapped his fingers, and Delirious fell back onto the floor, passed out. Hoodini picked Jonathan up, setting him gently onto the bed. He laid down, closed his eyes and fell asleep himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Evan woke up, he couldn't remember anything that happened the previous night. That worried him, so he shook Jonathan awake. "Mm... What is it Evan?" Jonathan asked, rolling over to face him.

"Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Not really, why?" Evan's eyes widened and he silently cursed.

"Jonathan, the only time I don't remember when I do stuff is when..." He trailed off, looking elsewhere in the room. Jonathan realized and sat up, grabbing his glasses.

"Evan, calm down. He obviously didn't hurt me, so it's not that big of a deal."

"But I remember you did it too... Oh god, what if they saw each other? Jonathan, we could be in trouble-" Jonathan stopped him by grabbing Evan's shoulders.

"Evan. I don't know what happened last night, but neither of us are hurt, and I am actually not tired right now. So calm down. Please." Evan nodded and took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "Good. Now come on, let's make breakfast." Evan nodded again, getting up and following Jonathan out of the room.

Neither of them realized it, but they both actually felt better than they had ever felt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.1K 81
Vanoss H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Lui Calibre Moo Snuckel SilentDroidd Terroriser BasicallyIDoWrk Daithi De Nogla One shots on the VanossG...
2.2K 9 23
I've worked hard on this book. So, I hope you enjoy my book. Thanks for +1K reads! It really means a lot Most Impressive Rankings: #2 in bananabussqu...
11.8K 246 21
A bunch of random bbs oneshots! Listen, no, this book isn't like, 100% finished and complete and never to see the light of day again. BUT, right now...
1.3K 85 11
Jhonathon (aka delirious) wakes up not remembering a thing. "Where.. Where am I?" His vision is blurry and all he knows is that he's in a hospital an...