The Secret Prince (Amourshipp...

By Azazel0886

After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while p... More

A few words from the author
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
authors request
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Putting it to a vote
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 1

25.3K 394 385
By Azazel0886

Ash 15

Ash is currently on a hill overlooking his home town of Pallet, heading home after his defeat in Unova, while Pikachu is riding shotgun on Ash's shoulder, both were happy to be home.

Despite the loss he is in good spirits, ready to plan his next journey towards his dream to become a Pokemon master.

Ash looked at his loyal electric mouse, "race you to the house Pikachu."

With that he started sprinting to his house with Pikachu close behind. Then with a "chuu" Pikachu used quick attack to easily pass his trainer as he laughed.

"No fair," Ash laughed as he continues to run down the road.

Ash finally arrived at the house, out of breath, Pickachu with a smile on his face. Ash looked towards Pikachu, seeing his best friend smiling made him smile too.

He reached into his bag and pulled out a ketchup packet and said, "here's your prize for winning."

He then tossed the packet to Pikachu, who let out a happy "Chaa" as he caught it and quickly ate it like it was the greatest thing on earth. Ash laughed at the site, still not understanding Pikachu's love of the red condiment, as he walked to the front door. Just as he reached for the door it swung open, and he was brought into a tight hug.

"Welcome home sweety I've missed you so much," Delia said, holding her son much tighter than one would expect from a women her size.

She was hugging her son so tight he couldn't breath.

"Mom....air," Ash said causing her to release him from the hug.

After catching his breath he returned a much looser hug saying, "I missed you to mom."

The evening was nice, Ash told his mother stories of his journey, she and Mimey made enough food to feed a small army, which Ash finished faster than a starved snorlax, and Pikachu finished every last drop of ketchup in the house. Ash still hadn't dropped off his Unova Pokemon at professor Oaks yet, so he also released them from there pokeballs so they could eat dinner, and so his mother and Mimey could meet them. He decided he would just relax at home tonight and bring them over in the morning.

————————————————————————

The next few days were all very easy going, Ash would go to the professors ranch and visit with his Pokemon, go home for meals, and talk with the professor, trying to figure out where to go next.

On the forth day however, something was a little different. "PIKAAAACHUUUUU", Ash's trusty alarm and friend woke him up with a thunderbolt.

Ash stood up and wiped the soot off his face and looked at the yellow rodent with narrow eyes, "you would think after all this time you would do something else, less painful to wake me up."

To which Pikachu replied with pika pika chu pikachu (which translates to, "you would think after all this time you would learn not to sleep in passed your alarm") with a smirk on his face.

Ash just sighed, "fair enough point there."

Ash and Pikachu have been friends so long he pretty much knows what Pickachu says, within reason. As he walked out of his room to take a shower, he stopped in the doorway and looked back at Pikachu with a smirk on his face, "just remember this Pikachu, while we are on our journeys you rely on me for ketchup. It would be a shame if I were to forget to bring any with me for a long while."

With those words he continued to the bathroom, leaving Pikachu with a look of absolute terror on his face.

Ash was quickly out of the shower, dressed, and heading down to the kitchen for his breakfast. When he got down the stairs he noticed Mimey laying on the couch with he mother tending to him.

"Hey mom, is Mimey ok?" Ash asked.

She got up and walked over to Ash and reponded, "I think Mimey is sick. After you eat your breakfast, could you bring him to professor Oak and see if there is anything he can do?"

"Sure, no problem." Ash replied.

With that Ash ate his breakfast so fast you would think it vanished into thin air if you weren't paying attention, grabbed Mimey's poke ball, and headed to professor oaks lab.

Ash made his way to the lab with his faithful partner sitting on his shoulder. As they walked they noticed the wind was picking up and heard a low rumble. They looked up and saw dark clouds rolling in.

"We better hurry buddy, looks like a storm is rolling in." Pikachu nodded, and with that they both took off running.

By the time they arrived at the lab the wind had started to blow even stronger. Ash knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. When the door finally opened he saw a familiar face he was not expecting, as well as an unwelcome nickname.

"Hey there Ashy-boy."

There before him was none other than his friend and old rival Gary.

"What are you doing here Garbear?" Ash responded.

"Good to see you too Ashy-boy," responded Gary, as the friends shook hands and he motioned Ash inside.

"So Gary, I thought you were in Sinnoh working with professor Rowan?" Ash inquired.

"I was, but Gramps convinced the professor to let me work for him so I could help him with his research instead. I actually just got back last night from some field work gramps sent me on in the Johto region," Gary answered.

They continued into the kitchen, where they found Professor Oak sitting at the table, drinking a cup of coffee, and doing the crossword puzzles in the Kanto Observer, the leading newspaper in the Kanto region.

"Good morning professor." Ash greeted.

Ash waited for a response but got none. Ash and Gary both sighed, the professor loved his morning crossword puzzles. He would say it was a good way for him to warm up his brain before he started his work for the day. Unfourtnitly this also caused him to tune out the outside world for a little while.

The professor finally finished his puzzle and looked up to see Ash and Gary standing there looking at him shaking there heads.

"Ah good morning Ash, Gary. Is something wrong?" Asked the Professor.

Without skipping a beat Gary responded, "No, Acreus was just here saying he was going to let you study him for the day, but left since you wouldn't answer him."

Ash did his best not to laugh out loud, while Gary just smirked. Even though the Professor was old, his mind was still sharp as ever, so he responded quickly to the remark.

"Then why weren't you doing your job. You are my assistant now, you should have escorted him into the lab and began running tests," The professor responded.

Now it was the professors turn to smirk, and Ash bust our laughing unable to keep it in any more. The two Oaks started to laugh as well.

When they all calmed down the professor asked, "so Ash what can I do for you today?"

"Well Mimey looks like he's sick, and my mom was hoping you might be able to do something to help him," Ash replied.

Even though he wasn't a Pokémon doctor, he still knew quite a bit about Pokémon medicine.

"Of course Ash, just hand me his pokeball and I'll see what I can do," Professor Oak replied.

With that, Ash handed him the pokeball, and the professor headed to the lab to check Mimey out. Ash and Gary then both took a seat at the table and began sharing story's of their travels.

After about fourty-five minutes the professor returned with Mimey's poke ball and a small medicine bottle.

"Good news Ash it's nothing too bad, looks like just a cold. Have Mimey take one of these pills twice a day for two or three days, have him take it easy, drink plenty of fluids," Professor Oak instructed.

With that he handed Ash the pokeball and medicine.

"Thanks professor, well I better get going, my mom asked me to help with some yard work," Ash replied.

"I recommend against that for now, haven't you two noticed the weather?" Professor Oak commented.

Both Ash and Gary looked confused from the professors comment.

"What do you mean Professor?" Asked Ash.

"A storm rolled in, strong wind and lots of lightning, I saw a tree get struck while I was running tests on Mimey." Answered Professor Oak.

They went to look out a window, and it was just like the professor said, they even saw a bolt of lightning coming down at that very moment. They also noticed something else, smoke rising. Before anyone could make a comment about the smoke Tracey burst into the room.

"ASH HURRY, YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 96 13
(takes place 5 years after The Disaster of Kalos) Ash and Serena have been traveling together for five years, and when they turned 20, Ash decided to...
89.4K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...
81.9K 1.8K 53
Ash Ketchum in another dimension: Lonely and bottled up... A mashup of Ash and Alain together. With a Pikachu and a team of strong of Pokemon help...
77.4K 1.6K 23
The Sequel to "An Amourshipping Story" Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters in this story or Pokèmon ‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒...