Broken and Fixed

By bittersweetmoments

One Direction, the biggest boyband on the planet, has been tricked into breaking up, much to the disappointme... More

вяσкєи αи∂ fιχє∂
σиє
тωσ
тняєє
fσυя
fιvє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєи
єιgнт
иιиє
тєи
єℓєνєи
тнιятєєи
fσυятєєи
fιfтєєи
ѕιχтєєи
ѕєνєитєєи
єιgнтєєи
иιиєтєєи
тωєиту
тωєиту-σиє
тωєиту-тωσ
єριℓσgυє

тωєℓνє

70 2 2
By bittersweetmoments

αρяιℓ

Harry and I were together. Like, actually. It's confirmed.

He's a sweet guy. I can't believe I ever though he intentionally missed our date just to hurt me.

He explained to me why he was late. He accidentally fell asleep and his alarm didn't go off. It could have just been one of those lame excuses people made up when they were desperate, but I didn't think it was. I believed Harry.

He's such an idiot at times. He makes up the stupidest jokes that I laugh at because they're just that stupid. He doesn't mind, though. He laughs along with me. He likes making me laugh.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked, watching me. We were in his hotel room.

"You," I answered, watching as his face lit up.

"I think of you a lot," he admitted.

I blushed. "Sorry if I was being a jerk during the time I was mad at you."

"You've apologized like twenty times already, April. It's fine, I told you that."

"Yeah, but I hurt you," I argued. "I feel really guilty about that."

He took my hand and stared at me seriously. "You don't get a choice in if you get hurt in the world, but you do get a say in who hurts you, and April, I'd chose you over everyone."

We stared at each other for a bit until I started laughing, and he grinned.

"You sound so cheesy," I said. "I know you quoted that from John Green. Well, the first bit anyway."

"Yeah, but it's a good quote," Harry argued playfully.

"I didn't know you read The Fault In Our Stars," I said.

"It's a great book, how could I not?"

"I didn't even know you read."

He laughed. "Well, yeah I read. Everyone has to read."

"I didn't mean like that!" I playfully hit him. He just grinned at me.

My phone buzzed, signaling I got a text. I glanced down at it.

Mom: You're coming to Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, right?

Me: Yeah of course

Mom: You can bring your boyfriend too.

Me: How did you know about that?

Mom: It's all over the news honey.

Me: Oh

"Who was it?" Harry asked, peering at my screen.

"My mom," I said, turning my phone off and looking at him. "You'll come to Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah," he said sassily. I rolled my eyes and he grinned.

"Apparently it's all over the news that we're dating," I said.

"I'm not surprised," he replied.

"Me neither, now that I think about it," I said thoughtfully.

"Some people don't have anything better to do with their time than to invade people's privacy."

~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*

"Harry, hurry up!" I called, grabbing my keys and zipping up my coat. It was time for us to head down to London, where Mom and Dad still lived. It was a two hour ride; the dinner started at 12, and it was 9. I wanted to make sure we had some time.

"I'm coming, hold your horses," he said, emerging from the bathroom, pulling his shirt all the way down. He slipped into his sparkly boots (oh my goodness) and his jacket, and then looked at me. "Ready."

We walked to my car together. I climbed in the driver's seat while Harry slid into the passenger's seat.

"If you get tired of driving, let me know," he said before turning on the radio.

We didn't talk much during the ride; instead, we sang along to the radio, Harry with his amazing voice and me with a singing voice that sounded like a dying cow.

Halfway there, we stopped at McDonald's to get some food, since we were hungry. We went to the drive though, since actually going inside would most likely cause a scene.

Eventually, we reached London. I went the wrong way and had to turn around a couple times, but I eventually managed to find my parent's house.

They owned a farm and their house was very big, so it fit a lot of people. Perfect, since we had a lot of people in our family.

"Just giving you a heads up, my little cousin is a huge Directioner," I told Harry as we got out of the car.

He chuckled. "Okay, thanks."

We walked into the house, the bells above the door tinkling together, notifying we were there.

"I'll see who's there!" Riley, my little cousin, yelled from the living room I think? She peeked into the mud room as Harry and I took our shoes and coat off. "April!" she squealed, giving me a hug. She turned and saw Harry, her mouth falling open.

"Hello," Harry said politely.

Her eyes widened. "Harry Styles?" she asked. Harry nodded. Riley ran out of the room.

"I honestly thought she was going to attack you," I admitted to Harry as we walked into the kitchen. He laughed.

"Mom!" we heard Riley scream from the living room. "It's Harry Styles, he's here!"

"Is he now?" my aunt Wendy mused.

A few of my aunts, uncles, and cousins were in the kitchen, so we said hi.

"April!"

I turned around and saw Mom and Dad. I gave them both hugs.

"You're so grown up," Mom noted.

"I know," I answered. "Mom, I'm twenty, give me a break."

Dad scrutinized Harry. "So this is your boyfriend?"

I nodded while Harry said a polite "hello."

"How old is he?"

"I'm twenty," Harry replied.

"Look, Dad," I interrupted. "Before you ask all the questions you usually ask, why don't you just look him up on the Internet?"

Dad waited a minute before nodding. "Don't hurt my daughter," he said warningly to Harry.

"I won't, sir," Harry said quickly.

Dad walked off.

"Typical Dad." I rolled my eyes. "He's a bit over protective."

"You are his only girl," Mom pointed out.

"I'm his only child," I corrected. "C'mon Harry, let's go see the rest of my family."

We walked into the living room, where Riley acted super shy. Harry and I walked around the room (it was a large living room) saying hi to my family members. When we reached my aunt Wendy, Harry froze.

"And this is Aunt Wendy," I said. When Harry didn't say anything, I glanced back at him. "Harry? What's wrong?" He remained silent. I glanced at Aunt Wendy, and she was giving his a cold smile. "Aunt Wendy? Harry, what's going on?"

"It's nice to see you again, Harry," Aunt Wendy said, emphasizing the word "again." I didn't know they knew each other!

Harry gritted his teeth, and I knew something was going on, so I pulled him out of the living room and into my old one. I still had my One Direction posters up. I blushed a little, but Harry didn't seem to notice.

"Harry? What's wrong?" I tried again.

"I didn't know you were related to her," he said.

"Why? Harry, how do you know her?"

"She tricked us," he muttered.

"Harry?"

He finally looked up at me.

"How do you know her?"

He took a breath before answering. "April, she ruined my career."

_________________________________________________

#ohsnap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 68 24
Andy's parents die in car accident. Now Andy and her three siblings have to move from Canada to England to live with their Aunt Lily. Andy is very an...
21.3K 137 22
What happens when two worlds collide? Kate, your average girl next door, crosses paths with the world famous boyband One Direction. Will she change h...
94.3K 1.5K 23
Ashley found herself in a situation where where she wouldn't let her father die, so did the only thing she could think of, grab the gun and pull the...
1.6K 58 31
What happens when you meet the biggest boy band in the world and start falling for one? Hi my names Winter and this is my story of how my life comp...