The Principal *1D fanfic*

Galing kay Ash8myfries

Who knew a call to the principal's could change your life forever. (Warning: strong language, violent action... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (part 1)
Chapter 26 (part 2)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
Authors note
Sequel is up

Chapter 71

100 9 19
Galing kay Ash8myfries

***mmmk so I'm just skipping the recovery and basically summing it up in this one chapter k... an some more drama(hehehe)**

It's been exactly a month since I've been out of the hospital. It took me weeks to recover, but I had all the people I loved right by my side. My birthday passed and if you didn't already know, it was January 31st. In the beginning, I had everyone I loved there. There was Susan, Luke, Tom, Kirstin, Skyla, and of course the boys. I was able to eat then so we had a nice red velvet cake. Oh and I can't forget the fans. The fans were extremely supportive and didn't disrupt much. Of course we had to sign some autographs when Niall took me out. Yes, it was a romantic dinner that I enjoyed very much. He even bought me a new phone that I gladly accepted with a chuckle. That's one of the very things I needed.

I'm currently in my old house, the one that held so many good and bad memories. I'm surprised they haven't sold it yet, but they couldn't do it since I had no time to even tell the people who run everything that I don't want it. I'm paying it off for only another month and then it goes to the contractor. After all, I do need to go to college. The first year of college I heard is pointless so I'm not missing much. I'm surprised Boston university is putting up with my shit, but at least they are somewhat sympathetic.

Relationship status wise, Niall and I are still happily together. I still can't get that dream out of my head when he cheated on me, but it wasn't real and I have to keep reminding myself that. Guess who is also together, well starting to? Kirstin and Harry! Who would have thought? Harry was taking her on a romantic date tonight and it turns out that the girl, Harlee, is their limo driver. Small world.

My couch isn't as comfy as I remember it to be. It is just well... not comfortable. Nothing is comfortable in this house anymore. I had to clean it today since the dust was collecting everywhere. It's 7:00 and I'm just relaxing, watching my favorite soap opera.

The doorbell startles me and I jump up from the couch. I cautiously walk over to the door and open it.

"Niall! What a surprise," I beamed, placing a kiss on his lips. He comes in and closes the door behind him.

"I missed you, princess," he says, kissing me again. Our lips connect perfectly together and I feel the sparks, the electricity he gives me. My stomach has this weightless feeling whenever I'm near him.

I trail my fingers through his soft hair, pulling a little to deepen the kiss. He licks my bottom lip before I gladly let his tongue roam around in my mouth. He picks me up and places my bottom on the top of the couch. I let out a slight moan as Niall bites my lip. He presses up on me more, begging for more contact. I can feel a bulge in his pants growing after time passes.

"So..." I say through kisses, "Why'd you come here."

We disconnect for a bit, Niall resting his hands on my thighs. "I need to tell you something." He said, helping me off the couch.

"Okay, I have some extra pizza left, do you want some while we talk." I asked him, pointing to the almost empty dominoes box.

"No No, I'm good," he told me. "It's pretty serious."

My eyes furrowed, "Niall, is everything okay," I questioned, rubbing his back.

"No, it's not okay," he said, his voice getting shaky. He flinched away from my touch. A frown evidently formed on my lips. My thoughts landed on one thing, he's breaking up with me. Just thinking about it makes my stomach feel empty. I love Niall too much to just let him go. Then what was that whole make-out session for? Calm yourself Jessica, you don't even know what it's about.

"Just remember that I love you," he said, his voice low. I could feel tears brimming my eyes.

"Niall, if this is that Susan and you bullshit I already know that. That's management putting you guys together just because she's a model. We don't have to break up because of that," I told him. Yes, I know about how management wanted them to be together and they tried to hide that from me at the beginning, but I found out because I'm detective Jessica.

"No, it's not about that," he admitted, which scared me even more.

"Niall please, tell what happened. I want to help you," I pleaded.

"I-I-I," he stuttered with his words which made me even more nervous. "I cheated on you," he rushed out his words.

Broken. I felt utterly and miserably broken. No no, that's not what he said. He didn't cheat on me. I kept telling myself I heard him incorrectly, but I didn't.

"W-what," is all I manage to say, my bottom lip trembling.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean to, I love you and it was all a mistake," he frantically told me, putting his hands on my arms. I backed away from him. I pushed him off of me. Everything he said to me hurt me even more than I thought.

"Get away from me," I cried, tears rapidly falling out of my eyes. My stomach felt like it was stabbed into a billion pieces and then ripped open. I felt light-headed, like I was going to pass out.

Niall only came closer to me, "I SAID GO AWAY," I repeated loudly, using all more force to push him back. He stumbled into the wall, looking at me with hurt eyes.

"Jessica please-" I interrupted him.

"Tell me everything. Tell me the whole story," I said through loud sobs.

"O-Okay." He said, crying along with me. "It was last year, when you went to college." He told me. He didn't tell me for a year. A fucking year.

"Who was it with," I asked him angrily. I try to wipe the tears away, but they kept coming. "Who the fuck did you sleep with?"

"Susan," he answered with such defeat.

The pain was worse than any physical pain I've ever felt which is pretty surprising. I didn't know it could get any worse, but with his answer, I was proven wrong. I could barely breathe and I found myself gasping for air. I needed to get away from Niall or I would break completely, but I needed answers.

"I wasn't good enough so you went with Susan," I said, sitting on my couch. I put my head in my hands and let the tears pour out.

"No no, it wasn't like that." He told me. I heard his voice coming closer to me. I peeked up to see him sitting next to me.

He started to lift his hand to my leg which I quickly slapped down and got off the couch.

"We were planning a party for you and we kind of got drunk," he told me, crying as hard as me now.

My emotions were everywhere. I fell on the floor, my back against the wall and started laughing. My life is so fucked up and I'm so fucked up it seemed like it was the only thing I could do. I laughed like a maniac.

"A party," I said through my laughs, "A party for me. You know what Niall, this is a fucking great party we are having right fucking now," I laughed. I'm losing it.

I took a slice of pizza and threw it at him, "Where are the fucking balloons," I asked him.

"Jess, please," he pleaded.

"No Niall! I've been fucking betrayed so many times and this hurts more than you could imagine," I told him.

I wasn't in control of my body anymore. I walked over to one of my lamps and picked it up and before I knew it, it was lying on the ground in a million pieces.

I started walking over to the other lamp, but a pair of arms wrapped around. "I love you and I'm so sorry," he cried as he picked me up.

I flailed around in his arms, screaming at the top of my lungs. "NIALL GET OFF OF ME! I DONT LOVE YOU," I lied, kicking and punching.

"You do love me, you do. I just made a mistake. We are strong, we can make it," he said and he was reassuring himself more than me.

"No Niall, how can I love someone who slept with someone else," I told him. He dropped me on the floor gently and backed away from me. I crawled away and sat in the corner, rocking back and forth.

He pulled at his hair, "No, you have to love me. I can't live without you. There's no me without you," he said, crying harder. "I can't lose you."

"You should have thought of that before you slept with Susan," I said. I'm not only angry with Niall, but with Susan, too. We've known each other for so long and she betrayed me. And then I remember every little hint I got to lead me to the conclusion that he cheated on me.

"Niall, get out of my house," I coldly say. The only thing that could stop the pain would be hugging Niall, but that's not an option.

"No Jessica, we can fix this, I promise," he told me. "This will never happen again. I love you too much to just let you go."

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!" I yelled at him, getting up from the floor. I sped over to him and pushed him towards the door, not hard enough to hurt him, though. I opened the door and slammed it on his face before he could say another thing. I locked it and put my back against the wall, sliding down against it. And that's when everything hit me, all at once. Everything.

My stomach had the worst feeling in the world and I felt like I could throw up any second. I was sweating, I felt like I was about to explode any second. I needed someone, now. I crawled over to my phone, but the glass from the lamp was in the way. I decided to just crawl over  it, I couldn't even feel the glass. I was too numb. I just lost the love of my life.

I finally reached my phone, pressing on Luke's contact quickly. It kept ringing, but he didn't answer. "Shit," I yelled, lying on the ground. My eyes landed on Louis' name and I quickly called him.

"Jessica, it's good to hear from you," he chimed.

"Louis, I need help," I cried into the phone.

"Love, what happened?" He asked, his voice full of concern.

"Niall," I answered.

"I'm coming over right now." He told me. I could hear him start the ignition to his car. Wow he got outside quickly. "I need some help too you know," he told me.

"Why, what happened with you," I asked him.

"Eleanor and I just didn't work out. Plus, management kind of made us break up, but we really just weren't feeling it," Louis says.

"Oh, when did this happen," I asked him. I knew something was up when Louis didn't bring Eleanor to the hospital for my birthday.

"Like last week. It wasn't such a bad break up," he said.

"That's good," I told him. Just then I heard the doorbell.

I got off of the floor and opened it to see Louis. He came in and just hugged me as I cried into his shoulder.

"It's okay," he hushed, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Louis it hurts," I cried, hugging him even tighter.

"I know love, I know." He cooed, bringing me over to the couch. I sat across his lap, still hugging him. He didn't even care that I got some blood on him from the cuts I had. He started to brush my hair lightly with his fingers.

"I can't believe he did that," I pouted, still holding onto Louis for dear life.

"I can't either," he agreed.

We stayed quiet like this until I fell asleep.

(Harry's Pov)

This was going to be Kirstin and I's first date so I had to make it special. I got reservations for a nice restaurant and a limo. I dressed in my nicest clothes which was really only a tux.

The limo soon pulled in front of my apartment at 6:30. I rushed out of the apartment and into the limo.

"Hello Harry." I heard the female limo driver say. "You look fancy."

"Well, I have a date," I told her. The driver faced me and I could see her beautiful smile. She was really pretty I must admit, but Kirstin had more of an edge on her. At least, that's what I think.

"Hmm a date. With who," she asked me in her.

"A lovely girl named Kirstin," I replied, earning a smile from the limo driver.

"That's an interesting name," she commented, starting the vehicle.

"What's your name," I asked her.

"Harlee," she told me.

"Well that's an interesting name," I said, earning a chuckle from her.

"It is isn't it," she agreed. "My parents are very abstract people."

"I'd imagine," I said. "So, what is a lovely girl like you doing as a limo driver," I questioned, grabbing a water bottle from the built-in cooler.

"I need to start somewhere now don't I," she responded.

"Good point," I said, "Hey, don't I know you from somewhere," I questioned. She did look familiar to me, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Yeah, I was one of Jessica's friends while she was in the hospital," she told me.

Then it clicked, "Yes you were, the one in a limo accident." I remembered, snapping my fingers. "And look where you are now, still driving a limo."

"Okay I'm a great limo driver. This drunk guy kind of just smashed into my limo," she said.

She stopped the vehicle in front of Kirstin's house. "Do you want to get her or not," Harlee joked. "I don't have all day."

"Okay, okay, calm down," I said with a smile, exiting the vehicle.

"Watch it Styles, I may just drive away." She called for me as I reached the steps. I turned around and gave her a dimpled smile before knocking on the door. It flew open and there was Kirstin in a beautiful white dress.

"Wow, you look... beautiful." I admitted, scanning her body up and down.

I saw red creep on her cheeks, "you look handsome." She complimented.

I put my arm out for her to grab. Her delicate hand fit perfectly into mine. We walked to the limo as Harlee stood there waiting for us. Once we reached the front of the limo, Harlee opened the door for us. "After you my lady." I said to Kirstin. She chuckled and stepped inside the limo. I gave Harlee a playful nudge before entering the limo.

"Harry, I won't hesitate to kick you out of the limo." Harlee said while sitting down in the driver's seat.

I laughed as Kirstin looked at us confused, "am I missing something?" She asked us smiling.

"Your boyfriend is a dick, that's all." Harlee told Kirstin.

I stuck my tongue out at Harlee as she started the vehicle. "So Kirstin, do you like Italian," I asked her.

"Who doesn't?" She responded.

"People that don't like Italian," Harlee joked.

"Good point." Kirstin said, still smiling. I laughed at Harlee's comment as Kirstin joined me.

"Harry, you really didn't have to get a limo." Kirstin gloated, looking around in the expensive limo.

"Well, I wanted this to be special. I would have asked for a different driver though..." I answered, trying to annoy Harlee.

"Now, Styles," Harlee warned.

"A different driver would've been nice." Kirstin played along.

"Okay, how about I kick both your asses out," she said, stopping the vehicle.

"You wouldn't dare," I said defensively, putting my hand over my heart.

"Watch me," Harlee slyly said. She opened the door to the limo.

"Okay okay, we will behave," I said as Harlee got back inside the limo.

"That's what I thought," Harlee said.

We soon reached the restaurant, no fans in sight.

"We did pretty good," Kirstin commented.

"Yes we did," I agreed. I helped Kirstin out of the limo and went around to talk to Harlee. "I will call you when you need to pick us up so keep your ears open."

"You don't even have my phone number." Harlee said a-matter-of-factly.

"Can I have your number then," I asked her. Harlee put her hand out, I placed my phone in her hand.

She quickly dialed in her number. "Here," She said, handing me the phone. She put her contact name as 'dat sexy limo driver.'

"Wow, you're so cool," I said in false amazement.

"Yeah I am, Harry Styles," she said before driving away. I walked back over to Kirstin who was waiting patiently on the sidewalk.

I put my arm around her as we entered the restaurant. "I don't really like Harlee," she commented.

"Oh really? I thought she was cool," I honestly said. "Don't think about her, tonight's our night," I said, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Yeah, you're right." Kirstin agreed.

"Styles 2." I told the young man. He started looking at Kirstin, scanning her body. I brung Kirstin further into my body, signaling him to back off.

"Right this way," he said. We follow him to a table in the back of the restaurant. It's pretty isolated from the other tables. A single candle sat on top of the polished wooden table. The place smelled delicious and I couldn't wait to eat.

We took our seats on either side of the table. Kirstin looked around the place intensively, absorbing in every detail. Another waiter came and poured ice cold water in our glasses. I took a sip of the refreshing beverage.

"So, what do you think," I asked Kirstin.

"Not bad, Harry," she said, looking at the menu. She put the menu in front of her face which prevented me from seeing her. I took my finger and tilted it down, smiling at her.

She returned the smile and scanned over the menu. "The linguini looks good. Or the regatoni. Or the-" I stopped her.

"How about we start off with a drink and appetizer first," I suggested.

She nodded her head in agreement, "I'll have a coke. Do you like mozzarella sticks," she asked me.

"Who doesn't," I responded. I could almost imagine Harlee's smart ass remark.

"Okay we will order those. How about a nice loaf of bread, too?" I asked her. She nodded her head quickly.

Our waiter came back over, "Can I start you off with a drink," he asked us.

"She'll have the coke. I will have the Umbria Orvieto," I responded. He nodded and wrote down our drinks.

"Any appetizers, soups or salads,"
he asked, looking at both of us.

"Yes, some mozzerella sticks and a loaf of bread," I told the man. He nodded and sped off into the kitchen.

Just them my phone started to ring. I excused myself from the table and exited the restaurant, picking it up. Louis' contact appeared in the screen.

"Hey Louis, I'm kind of busy..." I told him.

"Yeah I know, but this is important," he said in a serious tone.

"What's the problem," I asked him.

"Okay so you know how Niall had that thing with Susan," he told me.

"Yes," I answer, waiting for more information.

"Okay, well Niall finally told Jessica and she's a mess. I'm at her house now," he told me through the phone. I really do feel bad for Jessica, but I can't hate Niall. He's like a brother to me even if he did something terribly wrong.

"Oh shit, that must be horrible." I said, a frown forming on my lips.

"She just called me over and when I came she collapsed on me. There's a broken lamp on the floor and pizza flung everywhere. She is bleeding, too." He told me.

"She can really never catch a break," I admit, rubbing the back of my neck.

"I know. I just got called by management. They know I'm with her now and they are pissed. I don't know what to do," He told me.

"Where's Luke," I asked him.

"I have no clue. He's probably the first person she called when Niall left her house." He said.

"What about Tom," I said.

"You know how weird it would be to discuss your relationship status with your sibling. It's weird," he said and I believed him. Gemma never really counted on me to help her pass a breakup.

"Yeah, you're right," I agree,"What about her friend Skyla?" I asked.

"I would think she's back in college by now. Listen Harry, I think I'll stay here with her. Maybe I should ask Liam to come, too. You and Niall aren't an option and plus Zayn is out with Perrie. Plus Liam is single so he knows about breakups," he says.

"Okay, when my date is over, I'll be there," I told him. "Bye Lou," I said into the phone.

"Bye." He said before hanging up the phone. I rushed back inside to see Kirstin eating the mozzarella sticks already.

"Didn't wait for me," I said, sitting in the chair.

She shook her head and downed another stick. I took one and dipped it in the sauce before eating it.

"Who was that?" She asked, wiping her face with a napkin.

"Louis," I answered, taking a drink of the wine.

"Oh," She said, placing the napkin back on the table. "What did he want?" She asked.

I wasn't going to tell her so I came up with a lie, "he wanted to see how the date was going." I told her.

She nodded her head and took a sip of her coke.

*******

"Thanks for the date Harry, that was fun." Kirstin said as I walked her to her porch.

"It was," I said. I leaned in a placed a soft kiss on her lips before hugging her.

"Goodbye," she said before stepping into her house. I waved as I got back into the limo.

"Wow, already making out on the first date." Harlee said as I entered the vehicle.

My cheeks grew red, "shut up." I said while throwing a empty water bottle at her.

"Hey, you could have broke the steering wheel." She says in a serious tone before bursting out into laughter.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I said, chuckling with her.

"Okay so where is our next destination," she asked me.

"To Jessica's house," I said. I gave Harlee the address as we drove off.

***Hope you enjoyed! Vote and comment!!***

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

382 25 23
Don't move Don't speak Don't breathe © - Copyright 2014 - CourtTheHippie ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
128 6 11
One Direction are pretty famous, and so are their fandom; the Directioners. All Directioners have a bit of craziness hidden in them, and when they me...
8.6K 346 37
Have you ever loved someone so much you wanted to keep them hidden from the world and all to yourself? Well apparently that's called kidnapping.
963 107 34
Life isn't always easy but Jessica and Susan found that out the hardest way possible. (The 2nd book of The Principal) (Completed)