Beware Her Frozen Heart || Je...

By chocoqueen101

~Beware Her Frozen Heart~ ||A Big Eight Jelsa Fanfic|| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Conceal. Don't feel. Pu... More

Choco's Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.

23.

1.9K 76 2
By chocoqueen101

Jack's P.O.V

I parked my car beside my house, and was greeted at the door by my Mum, who was smirking at me with her arms folded.

"So," she asked. "How as your date?"

"It was ok," I shrugged walking past her and into the house.

"Come on Jackson," she said. "I'm your Mother, tell me about this date!"

"It was ok," I repeated, dumping my keys on the kitchen table. "We just went stargazing and stuff."

I heard my Mum squeal in excitement. "So who is this girl?"

"Her name's Elsa," I replied.

"Wait, you mean Elsa Winters?" She asked, coking her eyebrow.

I looked at her surprised. "How'd you know?"

"I was friends with her Mother, Idun back in high school!" She exclaimed. "I wonder if I could pay her a visit sometime!"

"Um, I don't think that's possible Mum," I said.

"Why not?" she replied, puzzled.

"Both her parents died on a cruise a few months ago."

My Mum stared at me in shock. "Really?!"

I nodded and said, "Yeah. Elsa was depressed about it too, but she's a whole lot better now."

"I'm sorry for the poor dear," she said. "Maybe I could go with you on your next date."

"Next Date?" I said.

"Yeah," she said, walking up to her room. "You can't break this one's heart Jack. This is my best friend's Daughter we're talking about!"

When she disappeared up the stairs, I sighed and looked back down at my phone, reading the messages I had sent to Eugene before the date.

What was I gonna do?

I shrugged to myself and slumped all the way up to my room. After changing into some pyjamas, I hopped into bed with my laptop and decided to go onto Instagram. After scrolling for a while, I suddenly noticed a specific profile in my recommended box.

Elsa_Winters24

Interested, I clicked on it and looked at her icon. It was her and Anna when they were younger, somewhere building snowmen. Luckily, her account wasn't private so I could look at her photos without actually following her, but hey, I'm no stalker. I'm researching. Difference. After scrolling for a while, I hit the bottom of the page and noticed her first Instagram picture was of her when she was younger and a boy with pitch black hair and weird gold- coloured eyes, and they were kissing underneath an umbrella with a sundae shared between then. Anger boiled in me, but this boy looked really familiar....

Shrugging it off, I switched off my phone, and crawled into bed, deciding to myself that I would ask Elsa tomorrow about that boy. You know, just to get confirmation that he wasn't her Boyfriend now...

For research.

Elsa's P.O.V

I was at my locker getting my books for my next class when I felt someone tugging at my sleeve. I turned around and found Anna clinging on to me, looking around as if someone was chasing her.

"Anna, what are you doing?!" I asked.

"I need your help," she said, her breathe shaking.

"What is it?"

"It's this creep that keeps following me around." Anna said. "Hans Isles."

I shuddered at the name. "You mean crazy, stalker-ish, creepy guy Hans Isles?"

"Yes!"

"Anna," I said, shutting my locker. "He's in MY year, how could he possibly be stalking you?"

"I bumped into him on my way to Chemistry," she explained, still looking around. "I dropped my books on him, and at first I thought he was kinda cute..."

I gave her a questioning look.

"It was my first day!" She said defensively. "Anyway, he helped me get my books, introduced himself and asked me to sit at lunch with him. I agreed, we had lunch, and I thought he was cool, but I heard from Punzie and Mer to stay away from him, but it was too late! Now he's stalking me and he even tried to find my locker number! How creepy is that?"

"Anna, calm down," I said soothingly, patting her back.

She batted my arm away and glared at me. "Elsa! This is a very serious matter!"

I looked behind her and quickly looked back. "Anna, hide."

Understanding immediately, she hid behind one of the lockers just in time, when Hans approached me.

"Hey Elsa," he said. "Have you seen your Sister anywhere?"

"No," I said. "Why?"

"Oh, um...." he said, trying to find an excuse. "She said she was going to tutor me at lunch, but I needed to tell her that I had Football practise, and I wanted to reschedule."

"Oh ok," I said. "I'll just tell her later,"

"Thanks," he said, before walking off.

Anna walked back next to me once he disappeared round a corner. "Phew, thanks Elsie."

"No problem," I said. "But how does he know that I'm your Sister?"

"I don't know! He's a stalker!" She said, flapping her arms so hard that one of her pigtails came loose. "And I'm not even in his year! How can I tutor him?"

"People say stupid things when their in love," I teased, patting her shoulder.

"No they don't!" She said.

"They do!" I said.

"Don't!"

"Do!"

"Don't!"

"Do!"

"I can prove it!" I said, smirking.

"How?"

I grinned evilly and started waving my hand. "Kristoff! Come here!"

Anna's eyes widened in shock and she glared at me with accusing eyes. "I will kill you when we get home."

"Hey guys!" Kristoff said, approaching us. "What's up?"

"Oh Anna here wants to tell you something," I said, nudging Anna.

"Oh, so what is it?" He said, turning towards her.

"Oh-uh-uh," she stuttered. "I-I-I j-just wondered i-f you could h-h-help me a-study for m-m-my math t-t-est this w-week?"

Kristoff looked at her confused. "Uh, sure, but why can't you ask Elsa?"

"Because I have a study session," I said.

"With who?" He asked.

Uh oh.

Come on Elsa, think. Think. Think.

"With Jack!" I said.

Kristoff smirked and looked at me. "Really?"

"Yeah!" I smiled. "I gotta go to his house on Thursday, so you can tutor Anna then!"

He chuckled. "Okay, well see you then Anna. Bye guys."

He walked away and Anna pushed me. "Why did you do that?!"

"Do what?" I said innocently, batting my eyelashes.

"Get Kristoff to tutor me!" Anna said.

"Oi," I retorted. "YOU were the one that said that, not me."

"But YOU were the one that started it!" She said.

"Hey guys!" Punzie joined us, with Merida tagging along. "What did we miss?"

"Anna's having a study date with Kristoff!" I sniggered.

"Yeah, but Elsa's also having a study date with Jack!" She squealed.

Merida and Punzie looked at us bewildered. "WHAT?!"

What did I get myself in to????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey people!
So I decided to upload another chapter, and I want to thank you all for the reads and votes, it means the world to me! I also want to say that I am still continuing this book, because the good parts are gonna come soon, but I Guess well have to see! So....
If you DID like this chapter, or you want to send nay feedback, please

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!
~Choco

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 9.9K 11
John is in love - with his incredibly talented flatmate. Unfortunately, Sherlock's married to his job. Will John ever be able to confess?
7.8K 224 8
Yoriichi Tsugikuni woke up with new features. A pair of horns on top of his head, sharp fangs, black scleras, and cat-like pupils. His body shivered...
463K 19.9K 41
When Marinette gets hit by a car while crossing the street on her way to school, she ends up losing all of her memories of who she was - including La...
Jump By Kailyrnew

Fanfiction

2.2M 65.1K 16
"Mari, don't you dare--" Ayla warned. That was about when she jumped off the roof. A Marichat fanfiction, possible other shippings. PG13 Rating.