The Academy - Book II Editing...

By emmyles

*This book features very mature content! If you don't like your men dominant stop now because this is your o... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight part A
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six part A
Chapter Fifty Six Part B
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine (Epilogue)

Chapter Twenty - Eight part B

5.7K 249 47
By emmyles

Chapter Twenty - Eight part B

Ah'Taria, Silver Lights District, Ostwald Manor

Entering into the large manor Ebony let her gaze take in all the people that were spilling out of the ballroom and into the large antechamber.  Looking up she gazed at the mural on the ceiling wondering what story it was supposed to be telling.

She frowned at the naked bodies of men and women frolicking in a green lush garden.  As Jacob led her forward she saw that the scene changed and showed the women starting to have aggressive postures toward the men and as they walked in further the women seemed to be dominating the men sexually.  Baffled by this she turned to stare at Jacob, I doubt he'd ever let a woman dominate him sexually.

Chuckling Jacob leaned closure to her, "Did you want to try to dominate me in the bedroom?"

Ebony could feel herself blushing furiously at his words.   Looking back up at the ceiling a small smile lit her face, "I don't believe you'd ever allow yourself to be in any of those positions."

Jacob glanced up at to see what she was looking at what he saw made the smile falter on his face.  A man was laying strapped down on his stomach with his sick and balls sticking out of a hole in a wooden plank, red marks adorned his back and buttocks from a riding crop that was being held by a smiling woman.  Shaking his head he leaned towards Ebony, "You are beyond right.  But I have no issue with doing that to you."

Ebony looked back up at the scene and winced, "I would rather pass."

Jacob smirked as he watched her continue to look up enthralled by all the displays of dominance, "You mouth is saying no but I believe you are highly intrigued."

Shaking her head she turned her eyes toward what was in front of her.  "No," she whispered, "I was shocked."

"You seemed more enthralled," he said as he led her to the receiving line under an archway.  "But we can discuss that later," he promised.

Sighing she looked down at the red dress that looked like it was painted onto her body.  Her bodice was so tight she could barely breathe and the material hugged her every curve like a second skin.  Raising her hand she touched the matching red mask with black and gold feathers.  Why am I dressed like this, she wondered.

Running his hand slowly up her back he leaned in, "Because this is what I wanted you to wear."

Ebony could feel goose bumps on her skin but ignored them and his sexy voice, "So you wanted me to look like your whore?"

Making little circles on the small of her back he lead her forward, closer to the host and hostess of the party, "If I want you to be my whore that is what you will be."  When he felt her still he ran his hand up to the nape of her neck and back down to the small of her back, "Are you upset."

Adjusting the mask that she wore she licked her now dry lips, "I am no man's whore."  Turning away from his mocking face she looked at the provocative paintings on the wall; she ignored his hand and the feelings it was provoking.  As they made their way to the front of the line she finally could see the host and hostess of the event.

"Lord Jacob, we didn't except you to attend," said the lady fluttering her long fake black eyelashes at him.  She struck several poses in her blue lace corset and small skirt showing her matching panties.

Jacob inclined his head as he watch her try to bring his attention to her enhanced breast, "I hope the fact that I didn't send a response doesn't mean you don't have room for me."

Lydia Ostwald stared at the handsome man speechless. He and Lucas hadn't been to one of their soirees since before Lucas married.  Giving him a big smile she sauntered up to him, "I hope that you enjoy yourself like you use to."

Jacob could see she wanted him to enjoy himself with her and looked toward Ebony, "I believe I will."

Lydia hadn't notice his companion until he turned to look at her with his hand massaging the small of her back.  Examining her she pursed her lips, the woman was below the average height of an Ah'Tarian women, her brown skin looked buttery soft against the tight dark red dress.  Staring at the bottom she wondered how she was able to walk comfortably in it.

Cocking an eyebrow at Jacob she smiled, "Are you going to be treating us to a show?"

Jacob turned to see if Ebony had any idea of what Lydia was referring to seeing her curious look he knew she didn't.  Shaking his head he let his finger trail up her back again, "No.  We'll be enjoying the show this time."

Lydia pouted her lips at Jacob as she stared from Jacob to his companion.  "Not even a small show with your," hesitating she stared at Ebony wondering what her association to Jacob was; she was dressed provocative but fully covered.  Giving him a sly look she ended her statement, "friend."

Jacob returned the look with a smile tugging at his lips.  "No, I'm here to settle some business and don't believe that I should mix business," giving her a drop dead gorgeous smile he finished on a drawl, "with pleasure."

Ebony almost rolled her eyes at Jacob's flirting with their hostess while her husband seemed not to care. He seemed busy soaking to a couple that had been in line before them.  His outfit matched Lydia's and consisted of a vest and a pair of tight fitting pants that cup him in what had to be an uncomfortable way.  Tired of listening to the lady's insufferable voice and Jacob flirtatious answer she started to look around again realizing she had an incredible view into the ballroom now.

Staring at the mirrored walls and the half dress occupants left her wondering what type of event Jacob had brought her to.  When she tried to pull away for a better look his fingers dug into her side in what she could only consider a warning.  Trying not to heave a sigh she turned to study his profile from beneath her lashes.  

He was wearing a dark gray suit with a silver shirt, his black hair was artfully arrange in the latest wind blowing look.  His two earrings sparkled under the light, he completed the look with a ring that matched the color of her dress.  Sighing inwardly she tried to listen to the conversation.

"Jacob, I really want to be your partner again one day," exclaimed Lydia as she dragged her nails down his shirt.  Purring up at him she continued, "Think of all the naughty things I'd let you do."

Ebony's attention was completed held as she turned interested eyes toward Lydia who was trying to dry hump Jacob.  Stifling a giggle at the ridiculous scene she saw Jacob flash her an annoyed look before he covered it up with another charming smile directed toward their hostess.

Removing her hand from his shirt he gave her a look that would send any other woman running for cover; instead she laughed.  

"It was great to catch up with you," said Jacob trying his best not to be overly rude as he pressed his hand against Ebony's back nudging her to start walking again.

"It was so nice speaking with you again," said Lydia as she waved frantically after him.  She knew of his unspoken only once rule but she could hope.

Walking into the ballroom Ebony saw there were two levels ñ the one she could see with people whispering amongst themselves and staring down to the floor below.  As Jacob guided her, his body blocked what was happening below.  Huffing she looked up into his smirking face, "What's that down there?"

Glancing over he drawled, "I can take you down there if you like."

Staring up at him she tried to stop but he seemed intent on walking toward the floor to ceiling windows that lead out to what looked like a garden.  "If it is a show I would very much like to see it."

Jacob continued guiding her with a firm hand on her back, "I told you I'd take you down there if you really wanted to go."  Smirking as he looked over the railing he continued, "But if I take you down there I think you'll cry."

Ebony frowned as she looked at him and then toward the banister that she couldn't quite see over.  With him either in the way or party goers stepping into the way.  Pursing her lips she decided to listen to her inner voice, "Before walking down there I'd rather see what's going on."

"Really," drawled Jacob as he stepped out onto the marbled tiled patio.  "I have some business to take care of I'll be back shortly," came Jacob's response as he strolled away from Ebony.

Watching as he walked away she called, "You are leaving me to stand here by myself?"

When he continued to stroll away without answering she looked around the crowded area and a small frown settled between her eyebrows.  The ladies where dressed in various shades but that wasn't the problem it was the lack of material to their garments.  Looking down at her own dark red dress, draped over her frame she realized she was the most modestly dressed.  Gazing toward stairs that lead down to other balconies she decided she wanted some fresh air away from the crowds and started walking slowly toward the stairs hoping that the lower level wouldn't be as crowded.

Ebony adjust the red feathered mask as she walked down the stairs seeing that gardens were empty.  Strolling along the marbled walk she decided that Jacob could find her if he wished her company.  Turning to walk deeper into the garden she smiled slightly, she could hear the sounds of water and wondered if it was a fountain, a pond or a small creek.  As she reached a small clearing she saw a man passionately kissing a woman.

Her white blond hair sparkled in the moonlight as she pressed her body against the man's.  She watched as the woman made quick work of removing his evening jacket and ripped the buttons off his shirt in her haste to undress him.  When the woman reached for his pants, Ebony hurried to turn away not wanting to interrupt.

"Aren't you a pretty one," slurred a drunken man blocking Ebony's path back toward the balcony. "Did you come here for a quick fuck?  I'm happy to oblige you," he continued as his bright grey eyes stared lustfully.

"No," replied Ebony as she pushed the drunkard out of her way.

"Oh you think you're too good for me, little miss?" Alexander was tired of being turned down by every woman he'd approached, "I can assure you I'm really good."

Ebony ignore him and kept walking back the way she'd come.  She was almost there when she felt a hand on her shoulder; knocking it away she sent a straight hand punch towards the man's chest, "I said no!"

Alexander whimpered at the pain the pretty woman had unnecessarily caused and watched as she started to look apologetic.  Hoping to weaken her resistance he rubbed his chest, "I didn't mean to scare you."

Feeling remorse Ebony gave him a small smile, "I'm sorry but you really shouldn't just put your hands on people."

Alexander nodded as he watched her chest rise up and down in the tight red dress, "It's my fault." Realizing he had been staring too long at her breast he looked up into her big brown eyes, "Can I escort you for a walk through the gardens?"

Ebony really didn't want to go but felt his drunken company was better than no company at all.  Accepting his outstretched arm she placed her hand on his arm, "Sure!"

Excitedly Alexander nodded in the direction they'd just come from, "There this beautiful swan pond that I'd love to show you."  As they started to walk along the path he told her more about it, "There is a huge weeping willow that my parents had brought from the outlands."

Nodding Ebony smiled realizing this was the lady in the short blue shorts son.  As they approached the clearing she could hear muffled moans and felt her cheeks heat at the thought of seeing a couple having sex.  Turning to her escort she whispered, "Is there another way to get to the pond?"

Alexander looked at her concerned face not understanding, "Why would we take the long way around?"

Waving a hand as they got closer to the moans, "Because it's obvious there is a couple -."  As she said the words they stepped out into the clearing and her eyes met ones that looked too familiar for comfort.  Looking down at the ground she realized that she'd just walked into Jacob about to have sex with someone.  The lady laid on the ground beneath him and he was poised enter her when they'd walked into the clearing.

Turning away she mumbled to her escort, "I believe I need a drink.  Will you escort me to the beverage table?"

Nodding Alexander smiled knowingly at Jacob before leading Ebony away.  "What would you like to drink," he said excitedly.  He'd known the bombshell on his arm was with Jacob Lawson and wanted to make sure she saw him with the Gladys.  Drunk or sober, he knew how to manipulate situations to his liking all he had to do was set Gladys onto Jacob's scent and his Ah'Tarian nature would take over.

Shrugging she walked beside him dazed, I can never forget that I am nothing but an object to play with.  As they walked up the stairs she pasted a fake smile on her face and turned it toward Alexander, "I believe I would like a glass of champagne."

Alexander nodded wondering what she was thinking about, he was sure he'd seen hurt cross her face before it was sealed away behind an expression that was too calm to be human.   Gladys' expression was priceless though, she'd looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a transport; but Jacob had seemed unphased at being caught in the compromising situation.

"Ugh," mumbled Alexander as he lead Ebony into noisy house.  "How much I hate Jacob and his calm and smiling demeanor."  Looking at the woman he was escorting he couldn't believe Jacob had left her side even for a minute.

Walking toward the beverage bad he pulled her closer to him, "Two champagnes please."  The bartender nodded and hand him the two drinks.  "Here you are," said Alexander as he held one of the flutes to her.  "I know I haven't asked this but what is your name?"

Ebony colored the alcohol down as she stared at the browned haired, gray-eyed man.  Shrugging she grabbed a the flute if wine and started looking around the room. No longer feeling like being there her smile never slipped.  Sitting the empty glass  down she leaned toward him and whispered seductively, "I'm Alisa.  What's your name?"

Licking his lips he drank the whole glass of champagne, "I'm Alexander."

Running her hand up his jacket sleeve she smiled, "Well Alexander, why don't we leave?"

Eyes lighting up he nodded eagerly believing he would get a chance to relations with her, "Where would you like to go?"

Looking into his eyes she leaned forward and let her breast rub against his chest, "Let's go to my house."

Alexander couldn't believe what he was hearing.  Grabbing her hand he pulled her behind him as he hurried toward the front door of his family's home.  As they exited the packed house he turned to look at her again, "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Ebony smiled slightly at him as she looked around for a transport.  "Do you think so," she asked knowing that he was lying with the intent to get her in bed.

Nodding eagerly he pulled her toward his private vehicle, "Where do you live?"

Staring at his eager face she felt bad using him for a ride home, "I'll point out the way."  She sat back as he nodded and started off in the direction she pointed him in.  As they neared the residence she noticed he stared to fidget.

"Where exactly do you reside," asked Alexander as they came into viewing distance of the palace.  He'd heard rumors that Jacob had purchased a home in this area.

"You can drop me right here if you feel uncomfortable taking me the rest of the way," she said as she looked up the street toward Jacob's house.  I wonder if I could grab Kayo and disappear before he made it back home, she thought.

Alexander stopped the transport and stared at her blank expression.  Sighing, he finally realized he'd just been used as a ride home, "Why do I keep getting rejected?"

Ebony turned and stared at him, "Alexander, you are pleasing to the eye but you come on too strong.  Try to be more reserved in what you want because any female with common sense will realize within two seconds that you only want to have sex with them."  Smiling slightly at her own advice she exited the vehicle and walked swiftly toward the house.

Opening the door she hurried toward the stairs, once she reached the landing she ran as fast as the tight dress would allow and threw the doors open to Kayo's room.  "Kayo?  Where are you?"

"She spend a night at the palace with Sapphire and Layette," came Jacob’s voice from behind her.

Turning she pursed her lips in distaste. He had obviously showered and changed but the image of him was fresh in hey head.   Walking slowly toward the doors to Kayo's room she stared up at him, "Did you need anything further from me Lord Jacob?"

Jacob shook his head wondering if she'd really do what she was thinking after interrupting his night and leaving the party without alerting him.  He'd followed behind her and Alexander after he'd pried Gladys's fingers from his arms.  He came up the stairs in time to see her rub her breast on the young Ostwald's chest before he'd anxiously grabbed her hand to led her out the house.

"Then," nodding her head she placed her hands on a door, "I bid you good night."  Closing the doors in his face she removed the shoulder straps and gave the dress a tug and watched as the red material pooled around her feet.  Angry and hurt for reasons she couldn't explain, she pulled the mask off and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

After throughly scrubbing her body she exited the shower and walked to the small room that she was told would be the nanny’s, off Kayo's larger one.  Opening the door she stared in disgusted at Jacob's sleeping form.  Turning on her heel she walked to Kayo's bed and laid down.  Sleep was elusive and when she did finally doze off it was a fitful sleep.

---

Jacob laid in the bed listening while Ebony walked toward the small room and threw open the doors.  He heard her sigh, and noted her mind was void of any thoughts, so he decided to continue playing a sleep.  When the doors closed gently he opened his eyes and pondered his actions earlier. 

He'd seperated from Ebony to speak to Raymond Davies about a new project on Dayum; he had a drink and he'd ran into Gladys.  Gladys had showed interest and he’d done what any other Ah’Tarian man would have done and that was to have sex with a willing partner that they were reasonably attracted to. 

Picking a pillow up he put it over his face to smother the curses that were exploding out of his mouth.  When he’d seen her standing there in the moonlight he’d felt as if someone had punched him; her expression had shown anger and hurt but it was quickly replaced by her normal blank expression.  Gods, I hate when she stares at me like that it makes me want to tear down every wall she builds around her herslef until she is exposed and raw.  Frowning at his own thoughts he rolled his eyes, gods I hate everything about her.  I hate that she is able to get a rise out of me, closing his eyes Jacob ignored the fact that no one was able to get under his skin the way Ebony was able to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 10.8K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...
372K 13.8K 75
This is the final installment in the Series! *This book features very mature content! If you don't like your men dominant stop now because this is y...
1.9K 9 31
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence and will move fast. He pulls me closer leaving no space between us. "We can't...
512K 21.3K 59
*This is not your typical romance. My characters are deliciously wicked anD unrepentant. This book features very mature content that includes sex w...