YouTube One-Shots (Book 2)

Od faythyloo

Heyo! I didnt realize there was a limit to parts on these books, so I have reached that limit on the first on... Viac

A/N
SyStEm_OvErLoAd (Part 1)
Request - Enemies (Part 3)
Request - I Miss You
Request - Best Friends
Request - Maid Cafè
A/N 2 (Cards Against Humanity)
A/N 3
Request - Insane (Part 1)
A/N 4 (Tags)
Bedroom
Skater
Sound of Madness (Part 1)
A/N 6 (Tags)
Parts and Pieces (Part 1)
The Run and Go
A/N 7 (Tags)
Request - Fear (Part 2)
Request - Neko
Request - Allergies
Request - Happy Birthday
Request - Injury
Request - Feathers (Part 4)
Request - Bet
A/N 8
Movie Night
A/N 9
Request - Parts and Pieces (Part 2)
Request - Wolf in Frenzy
Brownies
Rivals
Warriors
Request - Ghosts (Part 3)
A/N 10
A/N 11 (Q/A)
A/N 12 (Tags)
Request - He's Mine
Request - Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Request - Dominance
Request - Fragile (Part 1)
Convention
Request - Fragile (Part 2)
Request - Can't We All Get Along?
Request - First Meeting (Part 1)
A/N 13
Request - Cheesy (Part 1)
Request - Sound of Madness (Part 2)
Request - Insane (Part 2)
Request - Eggs (Part 1)
Request - Voices
A/N 14
Request - Eggs (Part 2)
Request - Heat
Request - First Meeting (Part 2)
A/N 15
A/N 16
Request - Cheesy (Part 2)
Request - Feathers (Part 5)
Request - SyStEm_OvErLoAd (Part 2)
A/N 17 (Requests)
Request - Fuck Up (Part 1)
Request - Vampire
Request - Fuck, Marry, Kill
Request - Mafia
A/N 18 (Requests)
Request - Pranks
Prop Hunt
A/N 19 (Requests)
Scared
Sleepy
A/N 20 (Requests)
Radio Hosts
A/N 21
A/N 22 (Q/A)
One Hell of a Party
A/N 23 (Requests)
Color Blind
High Places
War
Bat Owl (Part 1)
A/N 24 (Requests)
A/N 25
Request - #AskMini (NOT A FIC WITH HIM IN IT)
Win
Bath
A/N 26 (Requests)
Dad
A/N 27
A/N 28 (Requests)
Dogs
A/N 29
Vodka
Request - iRobot
Chionophobia
1p! and 2p! (Part 1)
A/N 30 (Requests)
Request - Wheelchair
Request - Kidnapped
A/N 30 (Requests)
1p! and 2p! (Part 2)
Freak Show (Part 1)
A/N 31 (Requests)
1p! and 2p! (Part 3)
A/N 32
A/N 33
A/N 34 (Requests)
Request - Jack the Ripper
A/N 35
Request - Bad Day
Request - Cast
Request - Cow
Basement
Request - Waffles
Drabbles (#2)
A/N 36
1p! and 2p! (Part 5)
Request - Christmas Love
A/N 37 (Please Read)

Request - Gangs

3.3K 116 47
Od faythyloo

Note: Requested by @Akairyuu_Shiro. I hope you enjoy this long one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVanToonz

High school was a rough place. You had to fit in somewhere, and if you didn't, well, let's just say you'd be in a ditch. Every person in school was in a gang, whether it had four people or ten.

At this high school, the most "popular" gang had four people in it. The leader was Jonathan Denis, otherwise known as Delirious. His second in command was Luke, his best friend since birth, also known as Cartoonz. The other two were Ryan, or Ohm, and Bryce.

Even though they were the smallest group, they knew how to deal with the unwanted. Silent but brutal was their game, unlike most gangs, which were just plain brutal. The silent part came from Ohm and Bryce, and the brutal part was Delirious and Cartoonz.

They didn't have an official name (Delirious tried to call themselves "Psycho Laughter", but no one cared about that one), but most people just called them the Crazies. Mainly because of Delirious.

There were other gangs, too. There was Wildcat's gang, which had Moo, Terroriser, Lui, Nogla, Mini, and of course, Wildcat.

Then there was Adam's, or Seananners as most called him. His group consisted of Chilled, Gassy, Minx, Diction, Spoon, Hutch, and Ze.

The reason everyone had nicknames was to sort of hide themselves. The teachers didn't take roll often, and when they did, they already knew the nickname.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the rumors of a new kid started circulating through your the school, everyone was talking about it. They had no idea who the person was, or what they were like. All they knew was that it was a boy named Evan.

And with the new kid, all the gangs wanted to add someone to their posse.

Delirious' group was interested as well, but they weren't as desperate as the others. They wanted to see what Evan could do first. So, they kept their mouths shut about it and waited.

When Evan came, everyone nearly crowded him. But instead of answering anyone's questions, or even acknowledging them, he pushed his way through the crowd with his head down and his hood up.

Everyone was confused. Normally new kids would be curious, talking to everyone and finding a place to fit in.

This definitely piqued Delirious' interests. Evan was the only kid he had ever seen that tried to ignore everyone. Usually kids tried to fit in, to belong. Not Evan.

Evan's point of view was that he just didn't like being around people. He thought fitting in was stupid, and would rather be alone while drawing and listening to music. Those were his only pleasures in life, but he didn't mind.

Since Evan didn't want to join anybody, he was the target of two gangs: Wildcat's and Seananners. Seananners group picked on him a few times, knocking his stuff out of his hands and shoving him into lockers.

But Wildcat's group was more brutal. They would do more than knock all of his books in the hall. They'd do stuff and blame it on Evan, getting him in trouble. They'd make sure he got more than a few bruises when he got home. They'd try him up and leave him in the janitors closet for the whole day before taking him out and giving him a broken nose and maybe a cracked rib or two.

Both groups became more violent when Evan seemed to continue to ignore them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chilled skipped down the hallway, looking around and trying to find his target.

Who was his target?

Easy: Evan.

Seananners had hopped onto Wildcat's train of fucking with Evan, so he asked Chilled to find him.

A grin spread across his face as soon as he saw the Asian sitting alone, drawing in his sketch book. Chilled skipped over to Evan and sat down next to him, putting an arm around his shoulder. "Hey, Ev! What are you drawing today?" he asked as he snatched the book out of Evan's hands.

Evan didn't move from his position as Chilled flipped through the pages. "Hm, we have some pretty flowers, a tree or two... And is this your family? Aww, how sweet," he cooed before ripping the paper out a shredding it.

Evan slowly turned to look at Chilled. Chilled smirked and continued to rip pages out and slowly shredding them to pieces. He tossed the notebook to the ground and got up, wiping the few pieces of paper off of his clothes. "Well, I gotta go. See ya!" He chirped before walking away.

He didn't get far before he was pulled and pushed against the wall forcefully by Evan. Evan breathed heavily, practically glaring daggers into Chilled's soul. Chilled stared at him wide-eyed, as he was not expecting Evan to react like this. Evan was absolutely livid, and he was going to show just how pissed he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This incident spread like wildfire, and everyone was even more interested in Evan. Evan, of course, still wanted to be alone and ignored them. Delirious was surprised at the news when he heard it, and he was interested even more when it was the new kid.

Seananners, however, did not take the news well. Chilled got a black eye from that, and couldn't see through it for about a month. Seananners was pissed, and he wanted to make Evan's life a living hell.

Delirious of course still wanted to see what Evan could do. The incident gave him some potential, but Delirious wanted to see how far he could go. He figured that this was only the tip of the iceberg.

And he was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lui went up to Evan one day and snatched his iPod out of his hand. "Whatcha listening to?" Lui asked, looking at the screen.

Evan looked up at him and grabbed for his iPod. Lui smirked and held it out of his reach. "Oh, you want this?" He asked, waving it in front of Evan's face. Evan grabbed for it again, but Lui pulled it back far enough so Evan's ear buds were pulled out of his ears. The music blared out but was still muffled.

Before Evan could do anything, Lui threw it as hard as he could to the ground. It shattered, and the music sobbed abruptly. Evan stared at the broken pieces and almost looked as if he was gonna cry. He looked up at Lui, his monotone expression now angry.

Lui continued to smirk and shrugged. "Whoops." Evan didn't move at all. Lui turned around and started to walk away. He felt a tap on his shoulder, and when Lui looked back, he was met with a fist flying towards his face. Evan didn't stop there, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The news of Evan sending someone to the hospital spread like wildfire around the school. Evan had to literally hide himself from the crowd, whether it was locking himself in a bathroom stall, hiding in a janitors closet or sitting in an empty classroom.

After that, Delirious was certain he wanted Evan to join his group.

They found one of his spots and approached him carefully. They didn't know if he was gonna blow or not, so they were ready in case that happened.

"You're Evan, right?" Delirious asked, catching Evan's attention. Evan paused and looked up slightly. "I'm guessing you are. Look, I don't want any trouble, alright? I just wanna talk. And before you ask, no, I'm not friends with Tyler or Adam."

"Tyler? Adam?" Evan asked quietly.

"Yeah, Tyler and Adam. You might know them as Wildcat and Seananners. It was his asshole friends Anthony, or Chilled, and Craig, or Mini, that decided to fuck with you. We get that you're not on good terms with them, so we were wondering if you would like to join us instead."

Evan fully looked up at him, but his face was still covered by the hood he was wearing. "Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather not." Evan got up and quickly left. Delirious stood there, a bit surprised by Evan's answer. He thought that he would have accepted with all the shit that had happened.

"What are we gonna do now?" Bryce asked. Delirious thought about it for a second before responding.

"We'll figure something out. If something made him punch one person in the face and land another in the hospital, there's gotta be a way to bring him in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there was a way to bring him in.

They figured out why Evan had gone nuts on Chilled and Lui, and they figured that could bring him in. So, they got him a sketchbook and an iPod and looked for him, and they already had a reason.

"Hey, Evan!" Delirious called. Evan stopped, but didn't turn around. Delirious walked up and stepped in front of him before handing him the sketchbook and iPod. "Heard why you got pissed at Chilled and Lui. Felt bad for you, so me and my group got you some stuff. Go on, take it."

Evan slowly took both items, looking up at Delirious. "If this is how you're trying to bribe me into your gang, it's not gonna work," he said as he started to walk away.

"We figured that," Delirious stared, causing Evan to stop again. "So, we came up with a reason. Those assholes will never leave you alone until the day you die, or at least fall off the face of the Earth. And I know you can fight back; hell, you sent a kid to the hospital for crying out loud! But you know what? One day you're gonna have more than you can handle. You'll have everyone at your throat, and you'll have no one to back you up. Again, not saying you need us all the time, but one day you're gonna need someone to lean on, and if you don't make connections, no one's gonna save you. Just think about that for a second."

Delirious walked off, leaving a stunned Evan alone. He stuffed the iPod in his jacket pocket and clutched the sketchbook to his chest as he made his way towards his next class.

He had a lot to think about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Evan had made his decision. Instead of his normal hoodie, he wore a red jacket with white stripes on the collar and sides. He still had his sketchbook and iPod. He found where Delirious and his gang was and walked up to them. "I thought about what you said yesterday," he said quietly. "And... You're right. I'll join."

Everyone stared at Evan in surprise. This was the first time anyone had seen him without his hood on, and frankly, he looked good. Delirious and Cartoonz thought this especially. They looked at each other for a brief moment and smiled. "Sweet! Glad to have you join, Ev. Now, the thing is, you're gonna need a nickname. Normally I would say you can have one if you want, but in this case, people already know your name, so you need to hide yourself-"

"Vanoss." Everyone stared at him.

"What?" Ohm asked.

"Vanoss. You said I needed a nickname. It's Vanoss."

"... Okay, Vanoss it is. Come on, let's show you what we do." Delirious hopped up from his seat, taking on of Vanoss' arms while Cartoonz took the other. They both glanced at each other before they showed Vanoss their spots and other things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delirious called everyone to a sort of "meeting", which never happened, so everyone knew it was serious. "What's wrong?" Bryce asked, showing his confusion for everyone.

"You know the two groups that are technically "second" and "third" here?" Delirious asked. Everyone was a bit confused until Vanoss realized who it was.

"Wildcat and Seananners," he said, gritting his teeth.

"Sadly, yes. Well, they're pissed about you, Vanoss. And well... They wanna start something. I normally would have ignored them, but..."

"They're getting worse cause Vanoss' is over here," Ohm finished. Delirious nodded and looked over everyone.

"They want to meet us on the street in a week, around midnight. Lay low until then." Everyone nodded, and the meeting was adjourned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three groups met at the street at the respective time. They all looked at each other with menacing looks. It seemed as though it was gonna be easy; two huge groups against one with five people. "Alright, before we start this thing, let's make it a fair fight; all weapons on the sidewalk." Some people groaned as they pulled out knives, including Delirious.

Once everyone's weapons were on the sidewalk, they got back into their spots. It was silent before Seannaners spoke up this time.

"I'm gonna count to three, and then we're gonna go. Ready?" When he was met silence, he began. "1... 2... 3!"

After that, it was complete chaos. The two groups tried to reach the five, but a couple accidentally hurt themselves in the process. The five stayed in place, not moving until one of the groups got there. Vanoss stood in the back, waiting for his targets: Seananners and Wildcat.

Bryce and Ohm got some from Seananners group while Delirious and Cartoonz got ones from Wildcat's group.

It was ironic, because both Wildcat and Seananners went for Vanoss. Vanoss stood there silently with his eyes closed and his head down. He listened to the footsteps, remembering how they sounded and who belonged to who. Seananners was on his left, Wildcat on his right.

He went for Seananners first.

His head snapped up and his eyes opened as he grabbed Seananners arm, stopping the blow he was gonna get. Seananners growled, trying to use his other hand. Vanoss blocked that too. Seananners then used his leg to kick Vanoss' feet out from under him. It worked, and Vanoss was knocked on his ass.

Seananners picked him up again, holding him by the collar and pushing against one of the buildings. Vanoss snarled at him and brought a fist to the side of Seananners head before kicking him away. Seananners stumbled back, surprised by the blow. He held his stomach in pain, and when he looked up he was met by a fist to his face. Blood poured out of his nose as he fell backwards, knocked out.

At this point, Delirious, Cartooonz, Bryce and Ohm were done with their groups. They stared at Vanoss and watched as Seananners fell to the ground. Delirious and Cartoonz' mouths were wide open and there hearts were beating faster. They had never seen him this pissed, but holy hell did they like it.

Wildcat snorted like an angry bull, charging for Vanoss right after. Vanoss couldnt stop the blow and was hit against the wall. He had the wind knocked out of him and he gasped for air. Wildcat held him by the throat, stopping the air flow even more.

Vanoss clawed at Wildcat's hands, his lungs starting to burn from lack of oxygen. His vision was black at the edges, and everything around him went silent. He looked back at the four and saw Delirious and Cartoonz screaming at him, telling him to go on. He didn't know if it was his imagination or not, but it was enough for Vanoss to use his strength to bite Wildcat.

Wildcat hissed and brought one of his hands back. Vanoss used this to bring both of his feet to Wildcat's stomach, kicking as hard as he could. The blow knocked Wildcat back a couple of feet. Vanoss gasped for air, almost collapsing to the ground.

When Wildcat looked up, you could practically see the fire in his eyes. Their was blood in his mouth now. He spit it out and wiped his face. Vanoss straightened himself up and waited for Wildcat to charge again. Wildcat was waiting for Vanoss, though.

"Are you already tired, big boy?" Vanoss asked with a small smirk on his face.

No one knew what he was doing, but Delirious and Cartoonz both knew that that smirk on Vanoss' face was making their hearts beat faster.

"Excuse me?" Wildcat asked.

"You heard me, piggy. Are. You already tired? Do you need to go back to momma and take a nap?" He taunted using a baby voice.

That was enough for Wildcat to charge again. Vanoss' smirk stayed on his face as he took a step aside, watching as Wildcat couldn't stop himself in enough time and run straight into the wall.

He stumbled back, almost tripping over his feet a couple of times. His nose and mouth were bleeding profusely, and it looked as though a bruise was about to pop up on his cheek.

Vanoss ran towards him, delivering a blow that knocked Wildcat to the ground. Wildcat wheezed as he landed on his back. Vanoss stood over him. Wildcat looked up at him, the fight in his eyes still there. Vanoss lifted his foot over Wildcat's face and the rest was history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that fight, most of the boys in that fight were sent to the hospital with the exception of Delirious' gang. Vanoss seemed more at peace with Wildcat and Seananners gone. He smiled more and held his head up more, but kept his quiet composure.

Delirious and Cartoonz had a new problem after that, though. They both liked Vanoss, but didn't know who was actually going to get him. They were going to fight over him, but their problem was solved a lot quicker thanks to Vanoss himself.

He came up to them one day as they were verbally fighting over Vanoss. They stopped when Vanoss came over and pretended like nothing had happened. "Hey Vanoss," they said in unison. Vanoss smiled at them, and they both faltered for a second, glad that they weren't talking at the moment.

"Hey guys," he greeted, taking a seat inbetween them. "What's up?"

"Nothing," they said in unison again. Vanoss chuckled. Delirious and Cartoonz looked at each other, sharing looks of love towards Vanoss with each other. Vanoss then did something that shocked them both.

He kissed them both on the cheek.

Both Delirious and Cartoonz blushed at the notion, staring at Vanoss in surprise. "I want to thank you two. For you know, kinda bringing me in a stuff. It means a lot, really." Delirious and Cartoonz looked at each other before smiling and looking back Vanoss.

"It's uh, no big deal," Cartoonz said, trying to play it off.

"Yeah. We just did what we normally do," Delirious agreed, also trying to play it off. Vanoss chuckled again, and they both felt their faces heat up again.

"Well, I gotta go do something. Bye." He kissed their cheeks again, got up and left.

They both sat there for a second before looking at each other and grinning like idiots. Their problem was solved, and now, everything was back to normal.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7K 130 12
Okay so I love all of these guys and they always make me laugh, so why not make some oneshots for my favorite ships.
87K 4.1K 91
welcome!!!!! read at your own discretion please. am not responsible for emotions or getting ur phone taken away in class. i am also aware that my ti...
71 3 2
Jonathan realized something while playing with four of his best friends. Worried they'll hate him, he pulls away. Evan, Tyler, Brock and Brian all no...
182K 5.1K 81
Vanoss H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Lui Calibre Moo Snuckel SilentDroidd Terroriser BasicallyIDoWrk Daithi De Nogla One shots on the VanossG...