Lost {carl grimes}

By samrp_

"All hope is lost Carl." "Not for you it's not." More

Lost
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Part 1
Chapter 40: Part 2
A Pretend Ending

Chapter 26

3.3K 62 75
By samrp_

It's one thing to lie to someone's face then to tell them the truth. I've always thought just saying the truth to there face was better. No matter how much it hurt the person or yourself.

It's also another thing to keep something behind someone's back and never tell them. Once again..it's better to tell the truth to there face instead of not saying nothing at all.

It's especially even worse when you find out your self not through that person.

* * *

"Maci!"
I turned my head quickly to see Mason.
"Oh my god I haven't talked to you in forever." I laughed.
He hugged me quickly as we both smiled.
"I've been on runs with the group and meeting tons of new people." He said.

"You look good!" I smiled then laughed a bit.

"You too." He smiled cheekily.

"Have you heard about everything that's happened?" I asked.
"Negan..?" He mumbled.
I nodded then sighed.
"Were you there?" He asked.
I simply nodded as it all flashed back quickly.

"I'm so sorry..." he shook his head and went for a hug.
"There's no need to be sorry...that part is over with." I said.
He stopped himself and simply nodded.

It was awkward for some reason and I wasn't for sure why.

I wasn't good in awkward situations. I hated them and wanted to just get out of them.

"Mason! Let's go!" I heard my Dad yell.
Haven't talked to him in ages either. He hasn't even talked to me or gave me a simple smile.

I just wasn't sure why either.

"I'll talk to you later?" He asked.
I nodded and gave him a soft smile before he left.
I then sighed and ran my hands through my hair before I started walking back to the house. I just wanted to sleep or relax or something.

I heard talking which caused me to jump. I looked around so confused and gave up when I didn't see anyone. I ran up to the house and opened the door. No one was home.

I walked upstairs and went to my room.

Someone had to have been keeping Judith too I guess. Maybe Carl? Or was he on a run with the rest.

We now had to get double the amount we had for Negan to take half every few weeks. So everyone was rarely here anymore. I panicked on the last run to help so I'm not allowed to go anymore.

I heard the talking again and I was extremely confused now. It was even louder. I went towards Carl's door and listened carefully.

"I swear you're such a player Carl Grimes."
Enid?
"Like you aren't one yourself."
Carl.
I went to open the door. Before I could, it opened its self.

My mouth parted open and tears formed in my eyes instantly.

Carl was shirtless and Enid's pants were on the floor. They both looked at me in shock and I had no idea what to say.
"Maci I-"
"Save it." I shook my head.
"It's not what it looks like." Carl said.

I shook my head and just let the tears fall. I walked right into my room. I grabbed my backpack and went down the stairs and out the door. I slammed it shut.
"Maci don't!" Carl screamed.
I felt a hand on my wrist causing me to turn around.

I went for it. I slapped him.
Carl put his hand on his cheek and parted his lips open.
"You're such an asshole!" I cried out.
"You know not to do that Carl!! It's happened to me my whole fucking life and you know that! Yet you didn't care and you did it again!" I cried.

"Did what?" He asked.
"You cared for me! You took me in! You gave me love and threw it all away Carl!" I cried shaking my head.
"I loved you and you threw it away like it was nothing! It matters and you know it!"

"So don't you act like it doesn't because I know deep down you loved me too." I said as I breathed out.
I shook my head as I felt my chest tighten.
"You don't need me like you acted like you do." I laughed.
"If you did you wouldn't have fucked her." I said.

He stared at me not knowing what to say.
"God if you would just open your eye Carl! Take a damn look at me!" I screamed.
"I'm so in love with you Carl Grimes." I cried.
"You just threw it all away like it was nothing." I shook my head.

"I loved you through everything and you don't even care." I cried shaking my head fast.

"You're not even hurt! Or even feel bad!" I laughed.
"I'm gonna go, I'm waisting my life on you both." I said.

I was so mad at myself more than I was at him. I couldn't think and I couldn't speak.

I looked up at him straight in the eye and stepped closer.
"I fucking hate you Carl Grimes." I snapped.
"Have a nice life.." I said as tears fell down.
And then I left.

I walked straight out of the gates and left him standing there speechless.

* * *

Found out Carl and Enid have been in love all along. Fuck buddies if that's what you wanna call it. It helps me feel better.

I found a place somewhere far away from Alexandria. Been staying here for weeks now and no ones even came. It's still close enough to keep an eye on the place but far enough to take forever to get here.

I was alone again and yet somehow I was okay with it.

I lost 2 horrible people that day.

But staying here was better than staying with a guy you're in love with for no reason...Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1K 24
THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK AND I DO REALIZE THAT I MADE A TON OF MISTAKES BUT I WAS A YOUNG CHILD. Ranked #5 in #amcthewalkingdead - 12/29/16 Ranked #7 i...
1K 49 17
I've never been one to get along with people right away. That all changed when I met Carl Grimes. We both guarded our feelings and we did it with pri...
40.5K 1.1K 27
"Is it bad, that when I'm with you, all the pain, the guilt and the hurt, disappears?" Carl Grimes X Reader [DISCLAIMER- I do not own Carl Grimes or...
123K 1K 56
Imagines about the one and only Carl Grimes.