Then Came You (Rewrite)

By Rosegold_Honey

Harley Quinn and joker ain't got shit on us. See when I met her she was just something to fuck. Then there wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
feedback
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
questions
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
for the love of yall
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
My Tells
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34

chapter 16

9.8K 250 117
By Rosegold_Honey

Zara
  I woke up so fucking happy. I had to talk to Fatima. I don't think it's fair to keep leading her along when I got feelings for her friend. I was kinda stuck on how to tell her. Like I want us to stay friends. I climbed on top of Lily.
"Get up" I whispered and nipped her ear. My p"ssy was sore. I didn't really want sex my hips hurt like a bitch.
"Mm?" She asked.
"Baby get up I gotta go to work?" I said.
"No u don't call out" she said and opened one of her eyes.
"Yes I do now come on. You wanna use my car today and just pick me up when I get off. " I said.
"Or I can call a uber" she said.
"No its cool I trust you I get off at 8 so just pick me up then and we'll go back to your house " I said.
"Ight where ya keys?" She asked with her eyes still closed.
"By the counter. I gotta get dressed and I made you breakfast" I said and got off her.  She coughed and got up.
"Ight" she said and walked to bathroom. I put on my robe and went to the kitchen. Pebbles was sleep on the couch. Shit why is she still here.
"Yo get up" I said knocking her foot down. She hopped up.
"Damn Zara I was sleeping good" she said.
"I don't care u gotta go ma I gotta work" I said. I went the the kitchen and fixed Lily her plate.
"Where my plate?" She asked.
"At yo house" I said. She sucked her teeth. Yeah I don't give a fuck.
"That's ain't right u make food for her but not me?" She said
"I ain't fucking you" I said
"You could have if you wasn't running from liking studs" she said. Oh hold up.
"Whattt?" I said and looked at her shocked.
"Yeah I said we was close as fuck ma and I started feeling you and I could tell you was feeling me but you aint got there because you didn't fuck studs remember. I remember the whole sermon you gave about it" she said.
"Bruh I ain't know u had feelings why you ain't say nothing" I said.
"Because I thought you would clown me and you got a whole stud in here and-"
"Mami you dressed and ready" Lily said coming out the room.
"Did I interrupt something" she said.
"Nah im on my way out Ill holler at you later Z" she said and drank the rest of her orange juice then left.
"Pebbles" I called but she had left already. Shit.
"The fuck happen?" Lily asked.
"Nothing" I said after sighing.
"Ya foods on the plate I gotta finish getting dressed then we can head out" I went and got dressed.

      We made it to my job and I climbed on her lap.

"I'll be off at 7" I said and kissed her.

"Ight what you want me to do with your car?" she asked.

"Don't care just don't destroy it. You can drive it today." I said.

"Ight you off at 7 Ill be here at 7:45" she said. I rolled my eyes

"Don't make me have to hunt you down I will fight you" I said. 

"I might like that" she purred and kissed my mouth again. She was getting more comfortable with the lip kisses and I loved every bit of it. I started getting a little hot.

"Mmm baby stop you starting stuff" I moaned and grabbed her hair.

"But you taste so fucking good"She went back in my mouth. I pulled her hair and started unbuttoning her shit. 

"How long before you gotta work?" She asked. 

"15 minutes" I said.

"That's all I need" she said and took off my pants. She maneuvered me to the back seat. She sat back and let me get on top. I got on her and she slipped in. I was surprised how wet I was. She drove me fucking insane. I started rocking my hips and bouncing a little.
"Baby you can ride dick better" she said. She started boosting me up again. I started trying to find that spot. I found it and abused it.
"God papi" I moaned.
"I'm not God baby but I can be yours" she said and bite my neck. I was well aware that the car was rocking. I turned around and she pulled my hair to arch my back and I continued to use her to cause pleasure unheard of. I was close.
"Shit that's my girl cum of Papi's dick" she said and slapped my ass. I started contracting when she steadied herself and started fucking me back.
"Mmm pussy so fucking wet" she moaned and grabbed my throat again.
"Wait baby wait I gotta pull out" she said.  I didn't want her too.
"Please papi don't" I needed her inside me. I was so close.
"Baby wait just" she tried to push me back but I started throwing it back again. I was shaking, and my core was on fire. She got my throat. I heard her hiss and repeating F bombs drop.
"Papi fuck you feel so haa-" I screamed and got stuck again. I felt her throbbing right before I felt her cum inside me.
"Shit mami" she said.
"I told you to wait fuck girl" she said.
"Shit Lily I'm not on birth control" I panicked.
"No shit but somebody didn't give me room to pull out. I don't want kids ma Soo frfr you gonna be single mom" she said. This bitch. I started laughing.
"This ain't a game ma" she said.
"Chill baby I started birth control a week ago" I said.
"You bitch" she said. I laughed.
"You good I took my shot. I knew you would forget to pull out one day and I don't want kid either baby. I don't like em" I said.
"Don't scare me like that" she said. I kissed her and got off her. I pulled on my pants and boxers.
"I'm off at 7 don't forget" I said.
"Ight" she said. I went into the office.
"Good morning" I said smiling.
"Whoa why you in such a good mood this morning" Steven asked.
"Nothing just happy I can't be happy?" I asked
"Yeah but you abnormally happy. Mmm somebody is glowing you had one hell of a weekend I take it" he said.
"Pretty much" I said.
"A gentle woman never tells tho" I said.
"Mmm okay anyways you ready for Friday" he asked.
"Sadly yes she's gonna drive me up the wall" I said sighing. 

Lily
  I pull up at my mom's house because she called panicking probably about something small just to get me to come here. This why she annoy me so much. I get there and my sister is parked in front of me. Sighing, I lit a cigarette and get out the car. I get there and instantly her yelling and cursing. My mom was going off on my dad for no reason.
"Hey mama" I said walking in.
"Meu Bebe hii" she said and kissed my face. 
"Ma no kisses" I said.
"Iy hush put that out" she said. I put my cigarette out and she pulled me in the kitchen. They had a huge pretty house and a kitchen outside.
"So your sister wanted the family to get together says she has some news" she said. I saw my sister and dapped her.
"Where pops?" I asked.
"He coming he had some business to tend to in the basement" she said.
"Ohh" I said and my mom sat a plate of dad's grilled food and her side. Oh I was about to smash it all.
"Wait for you father" she said. I sighed.Fucking hell. I want the food so bad its making my mouth water.

"Sorry about that it took a while"My dad said unwrapping his hands. They look  good for they age. I went to eating

"Fat ass damn can we say grace"My sister said.

"You can feed into that god shit but I wont im hungry and ima eat food"  I said and continued eating while they said grace.

"What is it you have to tell us?" she said.
"Well I've been officially divorced for almost a year now. As y'all know I ain't ever been much of the faithful one. But one woman that I truly and utterly am in love with made me reconsider and I think ima propose to her at Avo's birthday party" she said. I sipped my drink at the silence.
"OH MY GOD BEBE! REALLY?"My mom burst out excited.
"Im just hoping this your last marriage" I add.
"Shut up" she said.
"But who is she?" My dad asked.
"Her name is Fatima and she from the Caymen..." she added.
"What I tell you bout them Island girls" my mom snapped off.
"I know mama but she not like that" my sister said.
"Hmm well see I will fight your girlfriend minha" she said.
"Oh I know mama but trust me she different" she said.
"Lemme see the ring" my dad said.
"She dress like me so I got her something simple" she said. The ring was far from fucking simple. It was pretty and the diamond aligned in a rose shape. It was silver.
"Well she's a lucky girl and you better not fuck this one up. This is the last wedding I'm going to Charalena" my mother said. I chuckled and drank my drink. This ain't none of my buiness.
"Lily got a girlfriend" my sister blurted out and I choked. Fucking bitch.
"Really!" My mom's eyes lit up.
"What huh?" I said.
"Girlfriend it's about time you gotta bring her to Avo's birthday party it would do her soul some good to see her youngest settled down." My dad.
"I don't have a girlfriend tho. There's a girl who I enjoy the company of but not a girlfriend I would say" I said
"Soooo a girlfriend good she'll be at Avo's birthday party yes? Good" my mom said.
"Fine" I knew better than to argue with that woman. I wasn't scared of anyone but she scared my shitless sometimes. That woman crazy. It finished working on my food.
     After a few drink and a line or two I realized I had been at my parents place for hour. My cousins had came by. We were listening to music and drink by the fire they started with Ole dudes belongings.
"What I'm saying is if she is going to go as far as to lick my balls I think I should marry her" My cousin, Kero, said.
"So I just wanna know how we got on the topic of your balls?" I asked.
"Good point because I don't think I want the images of that hairy mess of shit" my cousin, Vivian added. She had the same deformity as me. We were close at one point but she got married to a religious woman and started trying to preach to me.
"Yall asked how me and Haven got married and I was telling you the story" he said.
"Ewww moving along Lily what you been up to you aint been around the family like that too good to be around us?" She asked.
"No I just been busy" I said.
"Yup busy fucking her girlfriend" my sister said popping up beside me.
"She's not my girlfriend stop telling people that" I whined.
"What you call it when u been going on dates, spending all ya time over there and shit what is she?" My sister said opening the question to my cousin.
"Sounds like girlfriend" Kero agreed.
"Yup" Vivian agreed.
"Yeah no we haven't been going on dates I've just been fucking her alot she's tiresome as shit tho. I be struggling to keep up sometimes" I said.
"Younger ain't she?" Vivian askked.
"Yesss" I said and drank my beer.
"See them young ones wear you out " Kero said.
"Shit yes they do man. She actually was the only one that matched my roughness" I admitted
"Wife that because that's rare and to find someone who match u sexually and into the same shit yup marry that " she said.
"She's the first black girl I fucked with like that too"I said. Which was true. I've had sex with like 1 other black girl in my life but it was drunken so I couldn't remember much.
"She black? Man I heard black girls got a pussy that snatch" he said I chuckled.
"I've never been with a black girl before. Now I've lusted after a few but each time I tried to talk to em they shut me down." Vivian said.
"Because your game is wack" Char said.
"Fuck you" Vivian said rolling her eyes.
"You got a picture of her?"Kero asked.
"To give you something to jack off too nah" I said laughing.
"Shut up ain't no body worried about that I was just curious as to what she look like" he said. I pulled out my phone and found a picture of her laid on the bed cover with a sheet but her hair was sprawled on the bed and she was smiling up at me. I thought she was really pretty in that picture.
"Here" I said and passed it to them.
"Damn....she uh...she got a sister?" Vivian asked
"Nah" I laughed and took my phone back
"You sure cuz I mean she fucking gorgeous" Viv said.
"Yeah I know which is why you don't need to know if she got siblings or not" I said. I looked at the time shit.
"I gotta go y'all I'll see y'all at Avo's birthday party" I said.
"Where you going?" Kero asked.
"I gotta pick her up from work. I got her car" I said.
"Thats how you know she loving the way you dick her down giving you the car and shit" Kero said. I flipped him off as i walked away. I went to my mom and kissed her cheek letting her know I was leaving. My dad was drinking with the old head. They were the older uncles or fathers.
"pop I'll see y'all later" I said and got in the car. I drove to her job. I parked and walked inside the building. I went inside it was nice little office. I was greeted by a man who was obviously gay as shit.
"Hiya welcome to Kingston Productions" he said. He looked my up and down.
"...are you lost" he asked. I looked at him.
"The rap production studio is down the street" he said
"Ha nah man where's Zara" I asked.
"Ms. Kingston it in a meeting right now can I take a message." he just boldly lied to my face. I chuckled and went right past him. I found her office at the end of the hallway.
"You can't go back there" I heard him say. I pushed her office door open
"You ready?" I asked. She looked up and smiled.
"Al-" she started.
"You can't be in here I'm sorry Ms.Kingston I tried to keep her out but she just walked back here and " the guy started.
"It's fine Steven she's with me" she said.
"Oh" he said. Yeah bitch.
"You can finish your work now and lock my door behind you" she said. Like a child he nodded his head and locked and shut the door. She looked good in her lavender button down and black slacks 
"Baby I wanna try something " she said and took her hair down.
"What would that be?" I asked. She pushed her papers off her desk. I knew where this was going. I walked up to her as she climbed on her desk. I leaned down and kissed her lips. She pulled my shirt to press her body against hers. She was so warm. She slipped my shirt over my head and I went right back to her lips. She moaned when I slide my tongue inside her mouth. Tasting as much of her as possible. I grabbed her waist and ran my head up to her breast and slowly unbuttoned her shirt.  She had on a regular bra. I slipped one cup down and she moaned when my tongue and lips connected to her exposed nipple.
"You gotta stay quiet ma before your co-workers hear you" I said. She bit her lip and I went back to sucking. She grabbed my hair and started unhooking my belt. I kissed my way down her body and took her pants off. I got her pants down and off. I spread her legs. She got impatient and pushed my face between her legs. I got a hint of her smell and moaned my damn self. I got her pearl in my mouth and started playing with it. She bit her lip trying to keep the small pleasure sounds from escaping her mouth. She was getting louder when I started to flick and suck on her pearl.
"Fuck fuck " she started grinding on my tongue. Nah not happening.

Zara
  She was working her mouth magic. I was on the edge and rubbing myself against her tongue. I was getting closer when she slipped 2 fingers inside me. My back arched.
"Papi ima shiiitt" I started. I had been missing her all fucking day. She had me under a strange ass spell. I always wanted to fuck in my office. She stopped and let my cl*t go.
"Why you stop papi please" I whined she unbuttoned her pants and flipped me over. She got my boxers and put them in my mouth. Oh I was about to get it. I peeped she was slightly tipsy and high and I must say that's the best loving. I stood on my tippy toes and she got inside me and loud muffled moan escaped my lips. I was throbbing and it damn near her then right when she got in me it turned into a immense amount of pleasure spreading through my core. She started stroking. I grabbed then end of my desk and knocked my phone over.

FATIMA
I was  walking around cleaning up the house a bit when my phone went off. It was a call from zara. I smirked. I had missed her. But what I heard on the other  end was not a greeting.
"Papi oh God deeper" I knew her moans. I could faintly heard skin slapping sound and someone groan. My blood boils
"Shit Im about to cum fuck me harder" she begged. That's what's was up with her. She's been cheating on me. I knew she had grew distant and anytime I tried anything sexual she rejected it. Who the fuck she with. I got mad and shit and hung up the damn phone. She wanna play wait till I find out who that bitch is.

Lily
"Ohhhaa" she screamed her wetness covered my d*ck. I bust right inside her.
"Shit" I moaned. I got out of her. Her desk was moist.
"Oh god papi" she panted and herself together.
"Shit I missed that" she said and got her clothes on.
"Come on take my home so I can taste your cum" she said. I'm tired. Shit this girl is like a fucking bunny....literally.
"Baby I love fucking you and all but shit I can't keep up" I said.
"Fine I'll give you a break this time" she said.  I got in her car and drove her home. After she changed her clothes. I laid down on her bed. She was looking good as fuck. Her chocolate skin glistening from her shower. I would fuck her again if I had the strength.  She must of noticed me watching.
"You like what you see?" She asked. I smirked.
"Maybe" I said. She climbed on the bed.
"You wanted a break right?" She says.
"Yes" I said.
"Does that include me tasting you before you leave" she said. Those eyes melted with straight desire.
"Get it then ma?" I said. She climbed on top of me and started my up. I felt the heat from her pussy. Her skin was so fucking soft and smooth. She smelled so good. She slipped squeezed my breast so she could get her tongue in my mouth.
"Thats it" she moaned. She had me erect and moved down she got me in her mouth. 
"Fuck" I moaned and leaned back.
     I finally got out her off me and I went home. When I got there I heard Fatima voice going in about something. I walked in the kitchen and Diamond was in there.
"When I find out who this bitch it it's over for her" Fatima said.
"Find who?" I asked.
"So I'm cleaning and shit I get a call from Fatima and I get this as a answer" she played the recording. Zara was moaning...I smirked. Hmm it's nice to hear a playback.
"She been fucking somebody else I knew she was she never wanted me to touch her sexually and she went ghost on me." She sat there mad as shit.
"I don't see why you mad you got a whole woman that lives with you and shit so why you worried about if she fucking somebody else" I said.
"Because either way she should of told me she won't feeling connected like that. I like her" she said.
"Yeah but you leading her on false hopes what happens if she started to fall in love with you would u leave Char" I said.
".....I don't know" she said.
"Exactly" I said.
"Goddamn my sister is not something you can toy with either" I said snapping. I was so tired of her bullshit.
"Sister?" She said.
"Yes Char is my blood sister" I said. I'm not playing these games with her no more.
"CHARALENA!" She called.
"What damn" my sister said coming downstairs.
"Is Lily your sister" she asked.
"Yeah why?" She said bluntly we never tried to hide it from her.  I just didn't think it was a important fact.
"That's how you knew what I was doing while you was locked up?" She asked.
"I mean her among other people." She said.
"So you spied on me you agreed to spy on me and had direct contact with her. You fucking trifling bitch" she said oh now she mad.
"So you do trust me so much you get your fucking sister to fucking watch me like I'm a child" she said snapping on Char.
"Chill first of all-" I said.
" Shut the fuck up I was talking to your sister and how long have you known about her? Did y'all grow up together I asked you if you had siblings!" She yelled. I'ma need her to stop yelling.
"Is that why agreed to move in with me so you can report everything that her" she said.
"Nah I agreed to move in with you because you're my best friend and I thought it would be nice to live with you" I said.
"Best friends don't hide shit like that Lily!" She snapped off again. I need her to stop yelling at me.
"Don't yell at me Tima" I said. I'm warning her. She pushing it. She know I hate being yelled at that's how we got into a fight last time.
"Fuck you!"she yelled.
"I don't get why you mad?" I said.
"Of course a fucking junkie like you wouldn't get it" she said....this bitch.
"Tima calm down you too upset right now" diamond chimed in. I chuckled and went cold
"It's cool it cool. That's why I fucked ya bitch and been fucking her.
"I'm the girl giving ya girl that long dick blowing her fucking back out and ya girl a pro at sucking this dick too" I added.
"You so fucking fake Lily." She said.
"I'm fake but I got ya girl almost in love with me" I said stepping up to her. She squared up.

"Why you think she ain't been wanting you like that. Oh and that pussy nice and wet. You kiss her? How my dick taste? I'ma junkie right but who been covering for yo ass since you like to have little slip up. Oh and that shit about taking care of me was unnecessary I let it go cuz I figured you was upset. The woman you claiming you gonna heat they ass cuz they fucked what's your I'm right here. I been fucking her for weeks now. I've busted so many time up in what you think it yours. I just left her house actually call her.but oh yeah I'ma just a junkie right? Just a Coke fiend. Bitch I hope you choke on a the bullet that next bitch pull out on you and this time Tima I ain't gonna be there to clean up or fix ya dirty work" I said. We was chest to chest.
"Swing mathafucka h I dare you" I said calmly and quietly in her ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 11.7K 57
(StudxStud)[S]tud [T]ill [U] [D]ie,thats what I went by, fems always caught My eye, stud for studs disgusted me, just like men and women dating, I c...
255K 8.5K 35
"Is there a Annabella on there " "Yeah Boss but she aint your type , she is a fat one...." "She is my fucking type i want her ....How much? "25,000 "...
165K 5K 29
She was an outcast. Not many friends to be with on the weekends. But all that changed when she met an alien lifeform. She soon became attached to him...
175K 7.3K 31
There are two kinds of secrets. The ones we keep from others.... "I don't f*ck studs but I had you moaning and squirting like a damn fem yourself" sh...