UNBREAKABLE

By insanely_nerd

AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE STORY ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ "I Abraxas Malfoy vow to Fleamont Potter that my youngest grandchild... More

INTRODUCTION
-CHAPTER ONE-
-CHAPTER TWO-
-CHAPTER THREE-
-Chapter Four-
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPATER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
Chapter eleven
chapter thirteen
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
-chapter fourteen-
.fifteen.
.sixteen.
.seventeen.
.eighteen.
.nineteen.
.twenty.
.twenty one.
.twenty two.
.twenty three.
.twenty four.
.twenty five.
.twenty six.
.twenty seven.
.twenty eight.
.twenty nine.
.thirty.
.EPILOGUE.

AUTHORS NOTE:

1.3K 31 8
By insanely_nerd

I do not own any characters all characters belong to the book series of Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling. 

The story is set in post-war. There are some assumptions made and the story revolves around those assumptions. 

ASSUMPTIONS:

Everything happened according to the books. Only the difference:

PRISIONER OF AZKABAN DIDNOT HAPPEN.

· After Voldemort was not able to kill Harry his spell re bounded and James and Lily were alive.

· Sirius Black did not fall from the mirror and dodged Bellatrix spell.

· Remus was not killed.

· The Malfoys helped in planning Dumbledore's fake murder and helped the trio by providing them shelter and safety.

· The war is over and Voldemort is gone.

· Albus Dumbledore is alive along with Severus Snape.

· Harry Potter has an elder sister Allison Potter who married Fred Weasley right after war.

· Her best friend is Hayliegh Malfoy who is elder sister of Draco Malfoy and married George Weasley.

· Harry, Draco, Ron, Blaise and Theodore are best friends.

· Hermione is Harry's twin and a Potter. She is best friends with Ginny, Pansy and Astoria.

· She and Ron are no more dating. Ginny and Harry are going strong.

Finally, I don't hate Romione or Ronald Weasley!! But we all know he can be a little prat so yes Ron can be the villain in this book!! Because of its Dramione forever!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 18.2K 97
ETHALINE FLORENCE MALFOY, twin of Draco Malfoy and the second choice finds comfort in a certain raven haired boy the Malfoy family despises after De...
343K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
232K 5.9K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
236K 6.5K 36
DH Compliant. Set four years after the war. Hermione Granger is the new Minister of Magic, Harry Potter is the Head of the Auror department, Ron Wea...