AUTHORS NOTE:

I do not own any characters all characters belong to the book series of Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling. 

The story is set in post-war. There are some assumptions made and the story revolves around those assumptions. 

ASSUMPTIONS:

Everything happened according to the books. Only the difference:

PRISIONER OF AZKABAN DIDNOT HAPPEN.

· After Voldemort was not able to kill Harry his spell re bounded and James and Lily were alive.

· Sirius Black did not fall from the mirror and dodged Bellatrix spell.

· Remus was not killed.

· The Malfoys helped in planning Dumbledore's fake murder and helped the trio by providing them shelter and safety.

· The war is over and Voldemort is gone.

· Albus Dumbledore is alive along with Severus Snape.

· Harry Potter has an elder sister Allison Potter who married Fred Weasley right after war.

· Her best friend is Hayliegh Malfoy who is elder sister of Draco Malfoy and married George Weasley.

· Harry, Draco, Ron, Blaise and Theodore are best friends.

· Hermione is Harry's twin and a Potter. She is best friends with Ginny, Pansy and Astoria.

· She and Ron are no more dating. Ginny and Harry are going strong.

Finally, I don't hate Romione or Ronald Weasley!! But we all know he can be a little prat so yes Ron can be the villain in this book!! Because of its Dramione forever!!