CHAPTER SIX

DATED: 9th September, 1999, Thursday
SORTING
HERMIONE POTTER POV:

“So are you excited or nervous?” Pansy asked me as we entered the Great Hall next day. “Both” I said “But I don’t get it you are already engaged” Tori said. “Yes but Dumbledore said that it is a test and Hermione has never failed a test she is just nervous about what if she is placed with someone else” Ginny answered her. “But then what will happen to the vow?” Pansy asked and I shrugged. “Let’s see what happens” I said and we parted our ways.

DRACO MALFOY POV:

“Nervous?” Blaise asked me as we walked towards Great Hall. “Why are you being nervous? Aren’t you already engaged?” Harry asked. “Well if you remember Dumbledore told that it is a test to see whether she really belongs to him or not” Theo answered. “But then again what will happen to the vow if she lands up with someone else?” Blaise asked. “Maybe Harry will die?” I said and Harry gave me a confused look “One of the family member die, remember?” I said and everyone chuckled as a look of pure horror crossed his face.

HERMIONE POTTER POV:

After breakfast when only seventh years were in the room all the house tables and benches were conjured up into several love seats and laid horizontally at the back of great hall. All witches were standing in one line while wizards on another. Dumbledore informed us that the sorting will take place with the help of Sorting hat and the consequences of not following the rules again.
The witches would be called according to age and then paired off with a wizard. First to go was Luna Lovegood as she was youngest. “NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM” the hat shouted and both of them walked towards the back of class. Slowly all girls were called and paired off.
“LAVENDER BROWN” Dumbledore called and she walked off to sit on the stool “RONALD WEASLEY” the hat shouted and I saw an angry looking Ron walking towards the back.
“PANSY PARKINSON” Dumbledore shouted, the hat only touched her hair and shouted “BLAISE ZABINI” she smiled as Blaise took her hands and pulled her to back. “ASTORIA GREENGRASS” and Tori walked to the stool. The hat on her head and after a few minutes shouted “THEODORE NOTT” we all smiled as we saw Theo rushing up and hugging Tori “I knew it” he said as Tori giggled making us laugh. He carried her bridal style to back making us girls go Aww.  “GINERVA WEASLEY” Dumbledore called and all attention was on her as everyone knew about her love story with Harry Potter.

GINERVA WEASLEY POV:

I walked down to the stool and sat on it. Dumbledore placed the hat on me and hat whispered “You both were destined to each other the second you said Good luck to him that day in station” and I smiled at the memory “HARRY POTTER” the hat shouted and my grin widened as I saw Harry walk out. “I love you” I said as I hugged him “I love you too” he replied and we walked to back where others were.

HERMIONE POTTER POV:

I saw Harry and Ginny smiled, they deserved to be with each other. “HERMIONE POTTER” Dumbledore called and I walked up to the stage.
“Aah Miss Potter already engaged to the one for you, but it seems like you haven’t yet been marked. No problem let me help with that. The second you both glared at each other you were fated together” The hat whispered and I smiled at the memory. “DRACO MALFOY” and relief washed over me.
“Am not going to die” Harry shouted from back and everyone gave him a confused look where as Blaise and Theo laughed. Draco walked up to me and took my hand kissing it making me blush. As soon we reached back I was enveloped into hugs. 

DRACO MALFOY POV:

I smiled knowing she was meant to be meant to be with me. “Happy?” Blaise asked me as I sat down on the love seat beside him. “Very” I replied. Afterall this brunette woman is mine from now.
================================
THANK YOU READERS FOR 1K READINGS!!! AS PROMISED HERE IS THE BONUS CHAPTER!!!
VOCORESH FOR MORE BONUS CHAPTERS!!