Chapter eleven

DATED: 10th September, 1999, Friday

TEACHER's BEHAVIOR

HARRY POTTER POV:

I walked into the potions with others and took my usual seat at the back. In front of me sat Theo and Blaise while beside my table were Pansy and Draco in front of them Neville and Luna and lastly Astoria and Hermione in front of them.

Snape entered the class and looked at us. He muttered something under his breath and walked in the center. "Every couple will sit together" he said and people shuffled. Theo walked over to Astoria, Pansy walked over to Blaise and Hermione came beside Draco. "Today we will brew Amortentia" he said and suddenly Slughorn came in the class.

"You can't do this" he said as he looked at us. "I can do whatever I want, this is my class" he said. "No, you are cheating" Slughorn voiced. "Oh shut up Sluggy and get out" he said and Slughorn grunted before walking out. Snape quickly closed the doors and locked them and then started doing rounds as we started brewing. He reached our table after sometime.

"So decided a date yet potter?" he asked and I looked at him confused. "About?" I asked. "Wedding" he said and Ginny dropped unicorn hairs which she was holding. "Umm no sir" I said as I helped her getting them up. "We hope you do soon, probably before Christmas" he said "Sure professor" I said and he walked off.

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE POV:

I was sitting in the staff room with my wife when an angry looking Slughorn entered the staff room along with a pissed looking Snape. "What happened?" I asked. "Snape cheated" Slughorn said. "How may I ask?" Snape asked.

"You made Hermione and Draco partners and gave them Amortentia to brew plus you also asked Harry and Ginny about the wedding dates" Slughorn said crossing his arms. "Well Slughorn if I so remind you when we had the bet there were no rules stating that we can't try and bring them close or we can't ask our students when their wedding is after all we might be attending it and I for sure don't want to stay busy and miss the weddings, the food is too tasty there" Severus said.

"I agree with Sev" I said. "Oh is that so Albus. But it's not fair" Minerva said. "Everything is fair in love and war Minerva" I said. "Am sure Albus this is war now" she said as she gave me a peck and walked out not before winking towards me.

"Did Minerva just forget I was in room?" Slughorn said "me too" Severus added and I just laughed. Now this is going to be interesting.

DRACO MALFOY POV:

Me and Hermione met up with Harry and Ginny and decided to head back to cottage as our class after lunch was canceled. So we decided to have lunch at the cottage while others had it in the Great Hall.

"Winky" Hermione called once we were settled in the living room. I and she sat on the four seater sofa while Harry and Ginny cuddled on the three seater sofa. "Yes Miss Potter" the elf came. "Please get us lunch here" she said and the elf popped out.

"Did you guys notice something strange about teachers?" Harry asked as Winky served the food and we all nodded. "Yes, Filtchwik took 10 points from Gryffindor just because my charms homework was with Draco, which I handed him because there were too many books for me to carry" Hermione said.

"Yes Sprout was telling us to set a wedding date after Christmas while Hagrid told to set a date before Christmas" Ginny added and we all groaned. "This is really confusing" I said. "They are just trying to adjust to the new law I guess, let's leave this and concentrate on lunch okay?" Hermione said and we nodded forgetting about issues for now. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH FOR BONUS CHAPTERS CUPCKAES!!!

please please please

VOTE-COMMENT-READ-SHARE