.twenty six.

DATED: 15th October, 1999, Friday

DECISION

DRACO MALFOY POV:

"We fight" Harry said as soon Dumbledore asked what we wanted to do after listening to what has happened. "They will come and attack in seven days; I won't be surprised if they attacked on fifth day. Ron is not that stupid you see" he completed.

"We need to get the younger students away from Hogwarts in three days. We give fifth, sixth and seventh years a choice either they stay back and fight or leave. Ask teachers to increase the protection of school. We will get the order members here by tomorrow" Dumbledore said and McGonagall nodded. "Since it is already late night you all sleep we will talk tomorrow, it is Saturday tomorrow. The order will be here by noon" he completed and walked out of cottage. "I hope you have increased the safety" McGonagall said and we nodded. "Take Care and tomorrow morning we will meet you here" and with that they walked away.

Me and harry walked back in to see Blaise, Tori, Pansy and Theo sitting on the couch while Neville and Luna stood by the fireplace. Hermione came and wrapped her arms around me and I relaxed as Ginny did same with harry.

"So we fight?" Blaise asked and we nodded. "Who is going to stay in living room tonight?" I asked and they gave me confused look. "You know for safety, once the door of gallery closes off no one can hear what happens in here" I stated my point and they nodded looking at each other.

"You know what I have an idea" Theodore said and nodded towards Neville. They walked to the two doors which led our bedrooms and "Bombarda" the door to the galleries was boomed. "This way any sound in living room we can hear" Neville said and we smiled.

Me and Hermione entered our room and I started feeling Hermione's emotion. She was scared and feeling sad.

I picked her up bridal style and placed her on the bed. A tear left her eyes as I got in beside her. "It's okay love, am here and I promise you nothing will happen to you" I said and she just sobbed as she clutched me tighter. I let her cry herself out as I kissed her forehead and soothed her back.

Next day I woke up to the feeling of someone's lips on mine. It took me seconds to realise it was none other than Hermione and I kissed her back. I could feel her smiling as I pulled her closer. After few minutes we pulled apart. "I can get used to this" I smiled and she smiled back. "I love you" she said and "I love you too" I replied back.

Suddenly there was a knock on our door and Hermione climbed out of bed. She opened the door and Ginny walked in with Astoria, Theo and Harry.

"What happened?" I asked as I saw a sad Astoria. "She is pregnant" Theo said. "That is great" Hermione muttered as she smiled at them."But the battle-" Astoria started and Theo cut her "You are not participating in it" and I nodded. I would have done same if Hermione would have been pregnant.

"We will see about it, let Lily and Narcissa come once" Tori said and walked out as we sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH!!!!

If you enjoyed reading this chapter then show some love and vote for the story!

Every vote counts.