.thirty.

DATED: 20th October, 1999, Wednesday

WINNING

DRACO MALFOY POV:

"Sectumspera" Ron yelled and I pushed Hermione away as the spelled crossed me touching my arm a little. The place it touched started bleeding and paining. "You will pay for this "I said as anger filled me. My body boiled and I looked at him. I knew I could do wand less magic but I never tried it. I collected all my power and then opened my eyes. "CRUCIO" I said and a very strong Crucio hit him. He whimpered in pain as everyone looked at me dumb founded. "Crucio for trying to hurt my fiancé', my family and the people I love" I said again and he whimpered more.

I helped Hermione up "CRUCIO for trying to rape me when I said no to sex" Hermione said and pointed his wand at him. This revelation made me more angry but I knew that was not what Hermione needed to feel right now so I just pulled her in for a hug.

Ginny stepped forward and pointed his wand on him "Crucio for choosing the wrong side, trying to rape the most wonderful girl and being the worst brother ever" and he again howled in pain.

Harry stepped forward and I saw rage fill him. I saw the same fire in his eyes and I knew he could also do wand less magic too "CRUCIO for trying to rape my sister for making my fiancé' suffer for being the worst friend ever and trying to hurt the people I love" and by now Ron was unconscious dead as four very powerful Crucio's had hit him.

And at that moment Dumbledore returned back with Minister. He looked at us and sighed in relief. "Everyone is okay, right?" he asked and I looked around. My dad stood beside Arthur, James, Sirius, Remus, Hales, Ally, Fred, George, Blaise, Theo, Pansy, Tori, Fleur, Lily, Molly, Luna, Neville my mother and Snape while behind them stood others.They had small cuts on their faces and hands and dirt on all of their body. I could also see Aurors taking away the remaining death eaters.

"Always late Albus "McGonagall said as she hugged her husband "Am sorry Minnie you are right can't help the paperwork now can I?" he said as he smiled and hugged his wife back and we laughed as I hugged Hermione.

Kingsley looked at Ron and shook his head "Josh" he called and an Auror came back. "Take his body and give him a cheap funeral, the ministry is already short on funds" and the Auror nodded carrying Ron's body away as we chuckled. "It's over now" Harry muttered and "Yes it's all over" and we smiled at each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH!!!!

If you enjoyed reading this chapter then show some love and vote for the story!

Every vote counts.