.twenty one.

DATED: 31st September, 1999, Friday

ELDER WAND

HARRY POTTER POV:

"Professor you called us?" I said as we entered the head master's room. Albus Dumbledore sat there looking a little worried. "Yes please have seats" he said and we all took our seats in the ten chairs.

In front me, Ginny, Draco and Hermione sat while behind us Astoria Theo, Blaise and Pansy and Luna and Neville did.

He looked at us and started "The cottage I gave you is very different from other; I guess you know that already. It is a very significant one because it holds the key to becoming the most powerful wizard of all time" he sighed and my mouth opened as I realized what he meant. "Yes children your cottage has THE ELDER WAND hidden inside it" he said and I could hear everyone gasp.

"But then why keep us there?" Hermione asked. "Because you see, you all are from very strong and powerful wizarding families and once you all get marked you become stronger, I guess Draco and Hermione know what I am talking about. You all are the most bravest and intelligent children of this generation" he said I saw them nod their heads.

"So I want you all to protect it until I can create the safest place for it" he said. "For how long we need to protect it?" I asked. "A month, and am sorry but you all need to get engaged and marked as soon as possible" he said and we all looked at each other. "If any of you don't want the responsibility you can move out of that cottage but you cannot inform anyone about it, I expect an answer from all of you tomorrow before breakfast" he said and we all nodded standing up.

We walked into our cottage.

Me, Draco, Ginny and Hermione sat on the four seater sofa with Theo and Tori on our left, Blaise and Pansy on our right while Luna and Neville sat on the arm chairs.

"Am going to stay here" Draco said. "So am I" Hermione answered. "So are we" Theo and Tori answered. "We too" Neville and Luna said "Include us" Blaise said and Pansy nodded. I looked at Ginny and she nodded. "Fine then we all stay and protect it, but we need to get marked soon" I said.

"You can get engaged this weekend here at Hogwarts, we can talk to McGonagall and we can ensure it's a traditional ceremony and on that night you consummate, that means by next you all will marked" Hermione said and we all nodded.

"What power was Dumbledore talking about?" Theo asked looking at Draco. "The power is the mental one, you can feel each other's emotions and talk in mind, it's like empathy and telepathy" he said and everyone nodded. "SO you can hear what Hermione is thinking right now?" Pansy asked. "Yes and I can also feel what she is feeling right now until she blocks it" Draco answered. "Fine then we go and inform about our decision to Dumbledore tomorrow" I said and we all stood up. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH!!!!

If you enjoyed reading this chapter then show some love and vote for the story!

Every vote counts.