.twenty eight.

DATED: 20th October, 1999, Wednesday

ATTACK

HERMIONE POTTER POV:

The students up to fourth year were sent back to home by Monday. Many fifth years also returned back while almost full sixth and seventh year stayed back.

Sirius and my father were using their animagus as much as possible and covering most distance. Remus couldn't shift into a werewolf until it was a full moon which was still a week later so he was handling the students who decided to stay back along with Lucius. The whole perimeter around our cottage was continusly monitored.

The castle was secured this morning so no one could enter it and everyone had moved in the cottages. Students have adjusted with other couples and house elves were more than happy to serve everyone. Dumbledore was in Ministry today because of some very important work.

The cottage of Ron which he shared with Crabbe, Goyle, Zacharias Smith and Robert Hood was empty the next day we got warning. There was no sign of them and even their partners were not there. Crabbe and Goyle were engaged to the Patil twins who were in India visiting their grandmother so we didn't doubt them but then there was Evelyn Grint and Ella Stallion who were missing. That cottage was thoroughly searched and when no dark artifact was found students were moved in there also.

The tent where injured were to be treated was set up this morning and many sixth year girls volunteered their service for treating the injured ones.

Order members were staying at our house and so we were sharing bedrooms. Me and Draco shared the bedroom with Harry and Ginny while their bedroom was shared between Fred, George, Ally and Hales. Theo, Astoria, Blaise and Pansy were sharing Pansy's room while Luna, Neville Fleur and Bill shared one. Narcissa, Lucius, my father and mother were sharing Theo's room while Professor Snape, Filtchwik, Charlie, Percy, Sirius, Remus and Slughorn slept in the living room, converting the sofas and chairs into beds.

It was not until the noon today when something happened. I was sitting with Draco, Harry, Hales, George, Ally, Fred and Ginny outside our house in the garden when we heard boom noise and saw black mist form in the air and we knew it has begun.

HARRY POTTER POV:

Before I knew more and more death eaters were emerging and now students were coming out of their cottages with their wands at a go. I stepped out of our along with Draco and Hermione by my side when the fighting started. I dodged spells after spells and saw Draco doing same. "Stupefy" and the death eater who was going to attack Hermione flew back. "Protego" I heard someone and turned around to see Ally casting it towards me as a spell just missed me. We smiled at each other and continued fighting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH!!!!

If you enjoyed reading this chapter then show some love and vote for the story!

Every vote counts.